7.8

1. Feb 22, 2012
    Definitely not a bad game. It delivers what it promised: a highly interactive Law & Order detective game in which you make the choices while you're trying to solve a case. The game looks and feels like you're in the Law & Order world and you'll find yourself interrogating many people, searching clues, intimidating (with the typical 'smart ass' talking) and making deals (if you want) with the suspect and of course you'll defend your case in the courtroom. After finishing a part of the episode you'll get a detective score to see how well you did and get a chance to re-do it all for the perfect score and when you finish the courtroom part the episode is done just as the Law & Order series would end. Are there no flaws? Well, I can think of two but they are not game breaking. First would be the voice acting. While not bad, the quality could have been better. Its like they used cheap microphones and thats not good. Other thing is that an episode will be difficult to complete if you don't do it in one sitting. Each part in the episode gives you clues you have to remember for the next parts until the episode is finished and stopping in the middle of it will make it hard to go on. Besides those minor flaws this is a very decent game that won't disappoint fans (like myself) of the series. Expand
  2. Nov 24, 2012
    Let's start by setting the record straight: this isn't so much a game as it is an interactive episode of Law & Order. The "game" is entirely on rails. Where you go, when, and to whom you talk are entirely scripted. Your only interactions with the game are multiple choice selections for dialogs or objections in court, and object-finding in a crime scene. The main "challenge", and I use the term loosely, is to remember details that you saw or heard earlier because they will be needed to justify your decisions. If I were rating this purely for the game aspects, I couldn't honestly give it more than a 2.However, as I said, this is really an interactive episode of Law & Order and as an episode (7 episodes, actually), it really works. Telltale managed to recapture the mood of the TV show very well and fans of the show will find themselves unconsciously filling in any gaps because everything else fits so well. The result, as a fan of the show, is a very enjoyable experience. A big plus is that Telltale did not make use of their usual irritating and immersion-killing timed actions. One thing to consider is that "Law & Order: Legacies" is approachable even by people who aren't usually gamers and who may not enjoy more frenetic computer games, so you could finally draw in your grandmother to play computer games with you. Expand
  3. Aug 10, 2013
    Un juego del que esperaba mucho menos, y me dio mucho mas. Extremadamente divertido, y mucho mas si uno es fanático de la serie. Muy buena historia en todos los casos por resolver.

Crude short and average – that's the overall feeling of Law and Order: Legacies. Someone should wake up the boys from Telltale Games before it's too late. [May 2012]
  2. Apr 18, 2012
    From gameplay that boils down to memory quizzes to poor production values to bland stories, there is no reason you should play this game, no matter how big a fan of adventure games or Law & Order you are.
  3. Mar 19, 2012
    I actually enjoyed the game. It's not meant to be a fast-paced action game, but a game to make you pay attention to what's going on around you, and to think about what you're doing and what kind of impact it'll have on the outcome. The major misstep was giving to option to replay any scenario in an episode, as it pretty much kills the replay value, but other than that, I really enjoyed this game.