Left 4 Dead 2 PC

8.4

1. Apr 1, 2017
    9.5 - Probably one of the best game sequels of all time. Left 4 Dead 2 makes everything from the first upgraded, only with new special infected and new awesome characters. Campaign quality is equally as good as the first and the Steam workshop have done a really good job on additional content. On top of all this, multiplayer was professionally made and has very minimal flaws.
  2. Feb 22, 2017
    This is the best zombie game i have ever played, it is so fun playing with friends and even playing with people online. This game is a masterpiece a solid 10.
  3. Dec 30, 2016
    Has two games in 1. L4D1 and 2. DLC was excellent, free. User created content beyond parity, although lacking in creative content from the userbase. One of the best games in history.
  4. Sep 30, 2016
    It's a pretty nice game to be honest, but truthfully, it could do better on the story and let me know where the heck I'm supposed to go better, but other than that, it a great zombie game to play.
  5. Aug 24, 2016
    This game is just.. amazing...
    Since the time it was released. until now (2016).
    THIS GAME IS STILL SO GAWDDAYMN FUN!
    must have PC game, Note : just use mods okay... its the best part.
  6. Aug 5, 2016
    The game has a spectacular game play and even new weapons, I say that I'd love the l4d, but there are tons of workshop mods and new maps to enjoy, u can play with friends to enjoy this game
  7. Jul 23, 2016
    Awesome game really liked this game. mostly the witch moan in this game is very scary and tank is very strong. the players are also great . i really enjoyed this game.
  8. Jul 11, 2016
    It's a good game.
    Even if you say that "hurr durr it's like a DLC", guess what, it's still a good game.
    Because it costs 5$.
    5$ for new weapons, defibrillator, adrenaline and new maps.

Five. Dollars.
  9. Jul 5, 2016
    left 4 dead 2 es un fps en el cual heres un sobreviente del apocalipsis zombi y deves sobrevivir con tus 3 compañeros, es un juego sentrado solo en el multijugador ,pero si quieres jugar solo esta bien ya que es igual de entretenido.PERO por defecto el juego no tiene campaña ya que solo se trata de ir al punto A al B.el jueo pude volverce repetitivo ya que tiene pocos hecenarios en elleft 4 dead 2 es un fps en el cual heres un sobreviente del apocalipsis zombi y deves sobrevivir con tus 3 compañeros, es un juego sentrado solo en el multijugador ,pero si quieres jugar solo esta bien ya que es igual de entretenido.PERO por defecto el juego no tiene campaña ya que solo se trata de ir al punto A al B.el jueo pude volverce repetitivo ya que tiene pocos hecenarios en el juego aunque esto se remedia ya que puedes descargar mapas que creo la comunidad y la compania.Graficamente se ve bien y les haceguro que les va a dar horas de entretenimiento Expand
  10. Jun 22, 2016
    2/13/2012: If you don't have this game already, then allow me to smack you upside the head for not buying one of the greatest cooperative games ever made. As I can personally attest, there is no faster way to make friends then to survive a zombie apocalypse together. It's probably a good way to meet chicks, besides. As per their style, Valve delivers a teasing emergent narrative that2/13/2012: If you don't have this game already, then allow me to smack you upside the head for not buying one of the greatest cooperative games ever made. As I can personally attest, there is no faster way to make friends then to survive a zombie apocalypse together. It's probably a good way to meet chicks, besides. As per their style, Valve delivers a teasing emergent narrative that encourages the players to tell their own story, while putting the tools in their hands to seriously ♥♥♥♥ up whatever is standing between them and their goal. When I first played L4D2, coming off of the first game, I was immediately kicked in the ♥♥♥ for thinking it was going to be the same game. The new special infected, more aggressive common infected, gauntlet crescendo events and other elements meant that this game was a whole hell of a lot harder. And in the end, it ending up being better, too. Now we've got new (and old) campaigns, new gametypes, and new stories to tell every time you play. Expand
  11. May 15, 2016
    Very good game about Zombie . Left 4 Dead 2 has got very good multiplayer , awesome graphics for 2009 and in this game very many blood and zombies . This game is too severe . In this game can treat friends in multiplayer . This game is very interesting and funny despite the fact that the cruel . 8/10 . Very good zombie game . Very Much better than Dead Island and a little bit worse thanVery good game about Zombie . Left 4 Dead 2 has got very good multiplayer , awesome graphics for 2009 and in this game very many blood and zombies . This game is too severe . In this game can treat friends in multiplayer . This game is very interesting and funny despite the fact that the cruel . 8/10 . Very good zombie game . Very Much better than Dead Island and a little bit worse than Dying Light . Expand
  12. Apr 16, 2016
    Si buscáis una experiencia alucinante épica y con tus amigos este es tu juego, puedo decir sin dudarlo que L4D2 es el mejor juego de zombies que e jugado en años y vale cada céntimo de lo que cuesta incluso la versión de XBOX360 vale su precio.
  13. Mar 22, 2016
    This is easily one of the most addictive shooters that I've ever played. This was one of the first steam games, I ever played and got hooked on. I've even gotten to meet alot of my steam friends on this. Developed by the holy grail of game developers Valve, praise beyond to you. Left 4 Dead 2 is one of the most entertaining multiplayer co-op games that you can get on the steam marktet.This is easily one of the most addictive shooters that I've ever played. This was one of the first steam games, I ever played and got hooked on. I've even gotten to meet alot of my steam friends on this. Developed by the holy grail of game developers Valve, praise beyond to you. Left 4 Dead 2 is one of the most entertaining multiplayer co-op games that you can get on the steam marktet.

It's made in Valve's traditional engine, the Source engine which always gives the games they make a look that will never get old. Left 4 Dead has a sort of a fusion with partially cartoony and mainly realistic look.

Gameplay in Left 4 Dead 2 mainly consists of you playing one of four survivors and you needing to work together killing all of the zombies and reach the safety point at the end of the map and repeat it. You might be thinking i your head that this might get tedious and boring but surprisingly it doesn't. Left 4 Dead 2 has an element in it called an "A.I director" which means every time you come into the map a second time, the zombies will be in different places each time that you start it up. The AI is also excellent and keeps you and the 3 other player you will be playing with on the edge of their seats as you try and fight your way through a horde of zombies. Controls are basically like any of valve's games so they are easy and simple to get the hang of. However online play isn't without it's bugs and I wish tht Valve would patch these like there was a zombie that I encoutered sank into the floor, once there was a player who was invisible and an objective item didn't spawn in once.

As you can probably see by my timer I have spent hours on this game and I still tend to play it to this day. This is the sort of game that I think you will easily fire up and hop onto play it in about 20 years time and has so much replay value. You will play it again and again and again.

I reccommend this game to basically anybody. Doesn't matter wht sort of game genre tht you're into I'm telling you to buy this and thts an order.
  14. Mar 6, 2016
    This is easily one of the most addictive shooters that I've ever played. This was one of the first steam games, I ever played and got hooked on. I've even gotten to meet a lot of my steam friends on this. Developed by the holy grail of game developers Valve, praise beyond to you. Left 4 Dead 2 is one of the most entertaining multiplayer co-op games that you can get on the steam market.This is easily one of the most addictive shooters that I've ever played. This was one of the first steam games, I ever played and got hooked on. I've even gotten to meet a lot of my steam friends on this. Developed by the holy grail of game developers Valve, praise beyond to you. Left 4 Dead 2 is one of the most entertaining multiplayer co-op games that you can get on the steam market.

Gameplay in Left 4 Dead 2 mainly consists of you playing one of four survivors and you needing to work together killing all of the zombies and reach the safety point at the end of the map and repeat it. You might be thinking in your head that this might get tedious and boring but surprisingly it doesn't. Left 4 Dead 2 has an element in it called an "A.I director" which means every time you come into the map a second time, the zombies will be in different places each time that you start it up. The AI is also excellent and keeps you and the 3 other player you will be playing with on the edge of their seats as you try and fight your way through a horde of zombies. Controls are basically like any of valve's games so they are easy and simple to get the hang of. However online play isn't without it's bugs and I wish that Valve would patch these like there was a zombie that I encountered sank into the floor, once there was a player who was invisible and an objective item didn't spawn in once.

I recommend this game to basically anybody. Doesn't matter what sort of game genre that you're into I'm telling you to buy this and that's an order.
  15. Mar 1, 2016
    Olá, tudo bem? Bom, vamos a minha crítica, no caso, sobre este grande jogo: Left 4 Dead 2. Trata-se de um jogo de tiro em primeira pessoa (FPS) com um tema pós-apocalíptico, causado pelos tão adoráveis zumbis (aqui em L4D2 podemos chama-los de maratonistas sem nenhum problema, pois haja fôlego pra correr assim!) e podemos controlar até 4 personagens diferentes (juntando a campanha do L4DOlá, tudo bem? Bom, vamos a minha crítica, no caso, sobre este grande jogo: Left 4 Dead 2. Trata-se de um jogo de tiro em primeira pessoa (FPS) com um tema pós-apocalíptico, causado pelos tão adoráveis zumbis (aqui em L4D2 podemos chama-los de maratonistas sem nenhum problema, pois haja fôlego pra correr assim!) e podemos controlar até 4 personagens diferentes (juntando a campanha do L4D original, ficamos com 8 personagens ao todo. Sim, Left 4 Dead 2 vem com as campanhas e personagens do seu antecessor inclusas) cada um deles com personalidades diferentes, mas que no final, tem que trabalhar em equipe para conseguirem sobreviver, e isso é claro, não é simplesmente na teoria, também é na prática.

Apesar de L4D2 ser ótimo no modo singleplayer, com certeza você vai se divertir muito mais e por muito mais tempo no multiplayer, isso porque é muito interessante passar de fase usando o trabalho em equipe, pois vá por mim, não tem como você passar de fase jogando sozinho feito um Rambo da vida, isso acontece porque alguns infectados especiais se te atacarem em cheio, te deixam incapacitados de se mover ou realizar qualquer ação e dessa forma você só irá se libertar se um dos seus companheiros de equipe decidir ajuda-lo, então sempre iremos precisar da ajuda dos outros, isso vale não somente para o jogo, mas também para nossa vida (mitei, né não?).

O jogo em si pode ser explicado de forma bem simples: Ele é divido por campanhas e cada uma delas dividem-se em capítulos, onde nosso objetivo, na grande maioria das vezes, é passar do Ponto A para o Ponto B e matar tudo que vier pela frente (mas além da campanha também existem diversos outros modos de jogo, como o modo "Versus" onde podemos controlar os infectados especiais do jogo e temos como objetivo eliminar os sobreviventes). Apesar de soar repetitivo esse estilo de jogo, eu não considero L4D2 um jogo enjoativo. Não sei dizer o motivo mas é um game que é realmente muito divertido, sua jogabilidade é excelente, possui bons gráficos, os cenários são diversificados, os infectados especiais são muito interessantes, cada um deles possue características únicas e uma "música-tema" tensa e os infectados comuns também são interessantes, pois diferente da maioria dos zumbis (os lentões que tropeçam sozinho e mesmo assim conseguem morder as pessoas, como os de The Walking Dead) esses são muito velozes e brutais, eles não exitam em te espancar (sim, eles não mordem você, eles te espancam até a morte) e algumas vezes eles formam uma cirandinha maldita em volta de você e te fazem de saco de pancada, isso é algo muito interessante (e inconveniente também né?).

Ah, algo interessante também nessa versão para PC é que é possível baixar "Skins" de armas, personagens, itens e até mesmo mapas (recomendo demais que vocês baixem o mapa Raccon City: Nemesis). E você também pode criar essas coisas, tudo isso em uma ferramenta de motor Source, dedicada para quem quer fazer coisas para adicionar a Left 4 Dead 2... Enfim, na minha opinião, é um game que com certeza vale a pena ser comprado, é um dos melhores jogos que eu já joguei, você NÃO precisa de um PC da NASA pra rodar, é extremamente divertido e um excelente jogo para ser jogado com amigos. Talvez o único ponto negativo seja a ausência de uma história detalhada, pois o que temos mesmo são simples diálogos entre os sobreviventes, mas pelo menos para mim, isso não faz tanta falta assim, é um jogo que tem um foco muito mais na diversão do que em explicar os acontecimentos em si.

Nota Final: 9.8/10 (Fantástico)
  16. Feb 19, 2016
    Absolument énorme, le coop comme jamais dans un jeu immense au potentiel encore fabuleux, j'imagine même pas une suite avec toute les trouvailles que l'on pourrait y faire, un concept démoniaque et un plaisir de jeu hors norme, entre ami, ou même seul, le monde VS toujours aussi fun, même si on aurait aimer des stats et un classement plus motivant.
    Le mode campagne, le coeur du jeu est
    Le mode campagne, le coeur du jeu est tout simplement ce qui se fait de mieux dans le monde vidéo ludique pour ce qui est du coop, énnnoooormmmme!!!!!!
  17. Jan 24, 2016
    Great. Just great. Great characters, zombies, graphics and multiplayer.

Complaint of course: The death animation is so SO bad. In L4D, the original, the death animation was great, now its bad. But if thats the biggest problem in this game, then it cant be that bad.
  18. Jan 12, 2016
    Quite possibly one of my favourite games of all time. Everything about this game is just excellent. If for some reason you haven't played this game yet, It's well worth the ~£10-£15 price tag.
  19. Dec 31, 2015
    Personally I think this game is as close to perfect as you could wish for. The only minor drawbacks that it has are a rather poor matchmaking system, a lack of variety in the servers, and also a poor navigation system online. But, on the positive side and all the things that really matter, it absolutely nails it. A great variety of infected monsters pose different challenges. There isPersonally I think this game is as close to perfect as you could wish for. The only minor drawbacks that it has are a rather poor matchmaking system, a lack of variety in the servers, and also a poor navigation system online. But, on the positive side and all the things that really matter, it absolutely nails it. A great variety of infected monsters pose different challenges. There is enough variety in the maps to make various different playstyles viable. The weapons are many and varied. And the necessity for teamwork is fundamental and crucial. It has the perfect pacing to the campaign maps and all of them are in their own way very well designed. There are also a decent number of game modes and the moddability of the game means that many more campaigns are equally possible. I don’t think you can find a better co op shooting game out there. I have about 650 hours of gameplay in this and still I am not bored. Expand
  20. Dec 20, 2015
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  21. Rem
    Dec 3, 2015
    Following up on 2008's multiplayer funfest just a year later, Valve hopes to bring the masses with a compelling and addicting zombie survival shooter in Left 4 Dead 2, and they succeeded oh so well. What may seem like a ding off the point scale is how similar everything in Left 4 Dead 2 feels compared to the first. Almost all the game mechanics have been almost unchanged and the whole gameFollowing up on 2008's multiplayer funfest just a year later, Valve hopes to bring the masses with a compelling and addicting zombie survival shooter in Left 4 Dead 2, and they succeeded oh so well. What may seem like a ding off the point scale is how similar everything in Left 4 Dead 2 feels compared to the first. Almost all the game mechanics have been almost unchanged and the whole game at a glance seems to be a simple reskin. But the real meat and flavor derives from how Valve makes the small changes and gives you so much more to play with. A quadrupled arsenal that includes melee weapons, weapon buffs, special ammo, new special infected, better map designs, a southern twang setting, better setpieces, improved graphics after just a year, a plethora of modes, and improved balancing rocket Left 4 Dead 2 into a multiplayer masterpiece. It's how you refine a game while gaining a new identity after a single year in production. Like the first, the second game's most tantalizing feature is a completely dynamic AI that changes the game experience everytime you play, and relying on your coop partners is the absolutely only way to succeed. If one were to go lone wolf, sign your grave cause the undead are unforgiving. If the first Left 4 Dead never grabbed you with its simple Point A to Point B zombie survival romp with a completely dynamic gameplay and AI, then Left 4 Dead 2 will do little to change your mind. But the sequel has gallons of fun with friends to offer and zombie guts needed to fill it. Expand
  22. Nov 22, 2015
    Left 4 Dead is another great game that developed by Valve company. The extraordinary graphic of this game is just stunning. Valve added some new special zombies into the game. You can find a lot of mod in the workshop and they are all free to download. You will have more fun when playing this game with your friends.
  23. Nov 19, 2015
    Successful sequel to a very good shooter, where we have to eliminate hordes of zombies. It includes all the campaigns from the first part, so nothing is lost if you were unable to enjoy it before. It offers a few interesting play modes, but I found "campaign" the most enjoyable. The real fun starts when playing co-op with friends.

Score: 9/10 - I would definitely recommend it!
  24. Nov 16, 2015
    -snip-
    ...............................................................................................................................................
  25. Nov 15, 2015
    super a game vuhuhuhuhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  26. Nov 2, 2015
    Left 4 Dead 2 is definitely a great follow-up for its predecessor; with new infected, new maps, new characters, and others. But just like the first title of its series, the graphics and the atmosphere of the game should've been more darker and creepier, like any post-apocalyptic environments that we can imagine. Besides from that, I find no new notable game play elements either
  27. Oct 24, 2015
    This game is really fun, really enjoyable and something I could play often. Just... the story isn't that much changed as for the first one. Just new characters. I happy we meet the old characters of course!

I like it, like the small story change, like the different things added and... yeah. Great game when you come to it.
  28. Oct 24, 2015
    I hate zombies, really hate zombies, but for this game, I had to miss because it is one of the most successful co-op games ever been .Only problem of the game is that you need to have at least two friends who also have a game ,otherwise it's not that.
    Especially if your friend lying on the ground and screaming, "What the **** are you doing ?!"
  29. Oct 19, 2015
    Still an awesome game. I'm a sucker for those COOP games though. So much better than the first installment. Just can't wait for the third Left 4 Dead, pretty please this Halloween maybe?
  30. Oct 8, 2015
    THE BEST COOPERATIVE GAME EVER! Click-fest, jump scare, FUN! This game, even years after initial release is one of the best games ever made! The reason it is so successful is because the gameplay mechanics of the shooting is just so polished....the interaction and story-line element to each chapter is so will done, superb level design. it is so satisfying chopping zombies limbs off, headsTHE BEST COOPERATIVE GAME EVER! Click-fest, jump scare, FUN! This game, even years after initial release is one of the best games ever made! The reason it is so successful is because the gameplay mechanics of the shooting is just so polished....the interaction and story-line element to each chapter is so will done, superb level design. it is so satisfying chopping zombies limbs off, heads blowing up, and destroying the special infected zombies. The special zombies variety really makes this game, it mixes it up, you need to work together, heal each other and protect each other from the special otherwise you will die. The community is friendly and active to this day. THIS GAME IS A MUST BUY FOR ANY PC PLAYER. Expand

L4D2 delivers multiple improvements over its predecessor, and I get to keep all my fingers and toes.
    It remains one of the most distinctive co-operative titles out there, and allows for some of the most nerve-searing team-based multiplayer gaming on the market.
  3. Whereas once we treated Left 4 Dead as a stopgap between Half-Lifes, this is no longer a weird little side project with modest expectations, and Valve is confident enough to play around with it, safe in the knowledge that you can trust your players. Left 4 Dead proved it. And whereas that game had a personality, this one is overflowing with it.