User Score
7.7

Generally favorable reviews- based on 63 Ratings

User score distribution:
  1. Positive: 39 out of 63
  2. Negative: 6 out of 63
Buy On

Review this game

  1. Your Score
    0 out of 10
    Rate this:
    • 10
    • 9
    • 8
    • 7
    • 6
    • 5
    • 4
    • 3
    • 2
    • 1
    • 0
    • 0
  1. Submit
  2. Check Spelling
  1. Nov 22, 2016
    8
    Я остаюсь при мнении, что это одна из лучших лего игр, но есть минусы.
    Основные минусы:
    1. Перебор с мрачностью. Кат-сцены очень крутые и забавные, но на самих уровнях всегда царит ночь и в воздухе присутствует некая депрессия, немного давит на психику. 2. Баги. Они не критические, но не приятно их присутствие. 3. Некая затянутость. Основные плюсы: 1. Кат-сцены, как я уже говорил,
    Я остаюсь при мнении, что это одна из лучших лего игр, но есть минусы.
    Основные минусы:
    1. Перебор с мрачностью. Кат-сцены очень крутые и забавные, но на самих уровнях всегда царит ночь и в воздухе присутствует некая депрессия, немного давит на психику.
    2. Баги. Они не критические, но не приятно их присутствие.
    3. Некая затянутость.
    Основные плюсы:
    1. Кат-сцены, как я уже говорил, они бесподобны. Реально эпичные и забавные, отдельный мультфильм получается, если склеить их вместе. Это лучшее, что есть в игре.
    2. Отдельная компания, где можно сыграть за злодеев. Тут же кроется и небольшой минус - игра успевает немного наскучить перед "злодейской" компанией. Хотя вы можете чередовать "злодейскую" и "геройскую"
    Геймплей в духе игр лего.
    Хоть оценка не такая большая, но это одна из моих любимых игр и одна из лучших лего игр.
    Она была сделана в то время, когда разработчики делали лего игры с душой, а сейчас это превратилось в конвейер.
    Expand
  2. AdamL.
    Oct 9, 2008
    3
    Basically just a horrible game. Ridiculous puzzles that make no sense and give you no sense of gratification, fighting system is weak as well.
  3. EnheU.
    Sep 25, 2008
    1
    Poor and quickly made conversion from console version. No even mouse support.
  4. Apr 12, 2015
    7
    LEGO Batman The Videogame
    Boring and Basic
    Much Like Sly 2, I just don’t understand the praise this game has. Lego batman takes you through 30 levels, half you play as batman and robin, the other half you play as villains . Every single level it lego batman feels like a repetitive grind. Not a single moment did I find myself having fun with this game, and im a mild batman fan. Even
    LEGO Batman The Videogame
    Boring and Basic
    Much Like Sly 2, I just don’t understand the praise this game has.
    Lego batman takes you through 30 levels, half you play as batman and robin, the other half you play as villains .
    Every single level it lego batman feels like a repetitive grind.
    Not a single moment did I find myself having fun with this game, and im a mild batman fan.
    Even the license wasn’t enough to bring me joy.
    Every level stars a new villain, whether you are playing the batcave side or the arkham asylum side.
    Batman and robin have various suits that can be found throughout levels that are used to progress and each villain has a perk of their own for level progression, but neither side feels the least bit satisfying to progress through or complete levels.
    The game is far too basic to bring joy,
    You mash a button until you see lego pieces bouncing around and then you hold down another bother button to build whatever it is you need to go to the next section and do it all over again.
    That’s all there is to the game.
    There are tons of progression annoyances that you will find if you play by yourself instead of co op which is clearly the better option.
    Too often I would find my AI partner stuck or not following me when I needed them to, and by time I realized it I was too far to swap so I had to walk back and find them, and at points where im trying to position other characters and don’t want to be followed, I would annoyingly be followed.
    At the end of the batman levels there is a boss
    Boss battles are pretty basic and boring too, much like the rest of the game its mashing buttons until you can build what you have to or until the enemy is vulnerable.
    I was greatly disappointed in LEGO batman the videogame, especially after hearing people rave on about the humor and charm in these games.
    There is none, theres just mumbles in cutscenes and subtleties that may or may not give you a mild chuckle, but I just don’t see the praise.
    There are a few vehicle based levels thrown in there to attempt to mix things up, but they just dnt, they follow the same structure of just break stuff to continue.
    Lego batman the videogame feels lazy to me, I didn’t enjoy my time with it even a little bit.
    I cant find it in myself to recommend this game, not even to batman fans,
    for what it is
    Action Adventure: 6.5/10
    Overall: 6.5/10
    Expand
  5. JakeLockley
    Nov 2, 2008
    9
    Another fun and addictive LEGO game. They may all seem very similar, and they are -- they are all fun. Easily the best Batman game. Even if the gameplay is the same as the other LEGO games, it's the soundtracks and brands that make them all worth playing. A great game for kids of all ages.
  6. Seven
    Nov 20, 2008
    10
    This game is a lot of fun. It was made for kids and it has the humor and puzzles that kids like. If you played the Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones then you should already know what to expect. Best of all, I have not seen any technical issues with this one. This is a lot of fun.
  7. Feb 24, 2012
    10
    Fun and humorous game. Very suitable for any age, even hearing impaired because there is no dialogue. Story is told through humorious actions of the lego versions of batman charactors. Gameplay is very easy and fun. The boss battles was a bit hard to work out but once it is worked out how to solve boss battles, it is very easy. A very enjoyable lego game that anyone can play, no matterFun and humorous game. Very suitable for any age, even hearing impaired because there is no dialogue. Story is told through humorious actions of the lego versions of batman charactors. Gameplay is very easy and fun. The boss battles was a bit hard to work out but once it is worked out how to solve boss battles, it is very easy. A very enjoyable lego game that anyone can play, no matter young or old. I was 30 when I played this and still enjoyed it. Expand
  8. Jun 17, 2012
    8
    Fun and funny game. Fun enough to make it to 100% completed. I won't do it if the game is suck. I had so much fun playing it with my friend. We like this game. And we will play other LEGO game in the future.
  9. Mar 18, 2017
    0
    As and big fan of bantman if fanbase is lucky enought movie to get past the first level makes me want the get more mist & skeleton of a the good game rots over the fact of which laughs in the face of the warning bros, and of living color to repeat the repair notes necessary to fix this game back to try root crystal of original leggo game. Seeing a game so spirial throug the lens of a trueAs and big fan of bantman if fanbase is lucky enought movie to get past the first level makes me want the get more mist & skeleton of a the good game rots over the fact of which laughs in the face of the warning bros, and of living color to repeat the repair notes necessary to fix this game back to try root crystal of original leggo game. Seeing a game so spirial throug the lens of a true flower sinks a gold-rush of batman past lore scat tered on the floor paipints in difficult direction spice, develops a hive mind for a terastructural starchild. i wi sh i played the movie sat and Expand
  10. Jan 2, 2016
    10
    This can be considered a list of best lego games this and my second favorite game lego it is perfect and if you wonder what is the first lego star wars and you can still play the villain.
Metascore
80

Generally favorable reviews - based on 15 Critics

Critic score distribution:
  1. Positive: 13 out of 15
  2. Negative: 0 out of 15
  1. 77
    LEGO Batman is good fun, but it's really just the same thing we've seen before. I don't think the LEGO formula needs much of a change, but certainly the common issues with the series should no longer exist.
  2. 90
    Another fantastic LEGO game. LEGO Batman is simple enough for kids to mash their way through, but addicting and deep enough to hold the interest of their parents, and the rare game perfect for them to play together.
  3. And as a game adults can get something out of at the same time as younger gamers, it's perfect.