7.8

1. Feb 24, 2012
    Fun and humorous game. Very suitable for any age, even hearing impaired because there is no dialogue. Story is told through humorious actions of the lego versions of batman charactors. Gameplay is very easy and fun. The boss battles was a bit hard to work out but once it is worked out how to solve boss battles, it is very easy. A very enjoyable lego game that anyone can play, no matter young or old. I was 30 when I played this and still enjoyed it. Expand
  2. Jun 17, 2012
    Fun and funny game. Fun enough to make it to 100% completed. I won't do it if the game is suck. I had so much fun playing it with my friend. We like this game. And we will play other LEGO game in the future.

LEGO Batman is good fun, but it's really just the same thing we've seen before. I don't think the LEGO formula needs much of a change, but certainly the common issues with the series should no longer exist.
    Another fantastic LEGO game. LEGO Batman is simple enough for kids to mash their way through, but addicting and deep enough to hold the interest of their parents, and the rare game perfect for them to play together.
  3. And as a game adults can get something out of at the same time as younger gamers, it's perfect.