7.9

1. Jan 8, 2016
    It´s not only Old but Gold, it´s even better ! I played some of Lego´s like the Batmans (1 was a hard nutshell), which was more like working, the first Indy, Marvels & Lord of the Rings. This one is really the funniest & finest in Game-play, Movies, Graphics & music that I know. It´s also the little shiny things that makes this to marvelous Special one. So it´s already a 10 vote for me,It´s not only Old but Gold, it´s even better ! I played some of Lego´s like the Batmans (1 was a hard nutshell), which was more like working, the first Indy, Marvels & Lord of the Rings. This one is really the funniest & finest in Game-play, Movies, Graphics & music that I know. It´s also the little shiny things that makes this to marvelous Special one. So it´s already a 10 vote for me, when I played my first 6-7 ours Expand
  2. Nov 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. tazi igra e fantastichna nai gotinata igra na svetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Expand
  3. Feb 4, 2018
    I've always loved lego games and they are not just for children, a lot of people doesn't seem to understand that, which can annoy me to some point, but a childish soul would most likely be required.

This is another really great game by Travelers tales and LucasArts. The game is better than the first in my opinion as there is a lot more gameplay and it is open world, who don't like open world games!. The game successfully includes the story of the movies and making fun puns in the way.

The lack of secrets in the main levels is a mistake, the new hub worlds are confusing and the level editor is just short of being pointless. If you haven't already played it, the original LEGO Indiana Jones is a much better purchase.
  2. Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues was always going to feel a bit desperate, making the most out of a small amount of new content, but Traveller's Tales has done a decent job.
  3. Whatever its flaws, this game does a decent enough job of walking the line between sticking to the formula and mixing things up.