8.2

1. Oct 9, 2017
    Great game that was pretty much the basis for the success of the "LEGO" series of video games. The formula has become overused now, but when this first came out it was super fresh and very satisfying to play in co-op mode especially.
  2. Apr 17, 2016
    If you are looking for an easy to pickup game that you can play with the kids or friends, this one is awesome. It begs for two players, doesn't take itself too seriously, great graphics at good frame rates, cute as all hell.
  3. Nov 13, 2014
    A step up from the original Lego Star Wars, this game is definitely the best that utilizes the Lego system of games (because it was still fresh then). With many of the bugs removed and a level design that has shown more work, this game is great, even though it does become a bit repetitive in order to beat 100%
  4. Jul 7, 2014
    Traveller's Tales are great on making Lego. Low requirements, low effort, great characters and graphics, nice plot and I like there is a connection between the game and the original production!
  5. Apr 27, 2014
    After a successful and fun game that was LEGO Star Wars The Video Game, LEGO Star Wars II improves upon its predecessor, we relive the Original three films and it's great, there is quite a number of new stuff in this game, you collect red bricks and recieve golden ones, you have bounty hunter missions and some levels where you just collect coins, besides that everything you liked about theAfter a successful and fun game that was LEGO Star Wars The Video Game, LEGO Star Wars II improves upon its predecessor, we relive the Original three films and it's great, there is quite a number of new stuff in this game, you collect red bricks and recieve golden ones, you have bounty hunter missions and some levels where you just collect coins, besides that everything you liked about the first LEGO Star Wars is still here. 10/10 Collapse
  6. Jan 1, 2014
    Best game LEGO I've ever played! Funny, sophisticated, loosening what more could you want? I really enjoyed my time spent with this game. Worth the investment because it is very cheap.
  7. RobE.
    Oct 5, 2006
    If you are looking for an easy to pickup game that you can play with the kids or friends, this one is awesome. It begs for two players, doesn't take itself too seriously, great graphics at good framerates, cute as all hell.
  8. ShazzaS.
    Sep 18, 2006
    A really fun game! Filled with humour and action. A must see game for all Star Wars and Lego fans!
  9. KD
    Sep 13, 2006
    My brother and I are playing this game right now and we absolutely love it. It's a lot of fun, lots to do, it's very funny and you know the storyline already, so your favorite Star Wars scenes in Lego are a blast to see! It's also a lot longer than the first game, and the extras are much harder to get, increasing the replay value of the game. We've been playing every My brother and I are playing this game right now and we absolutely love it. It's a lot of fun, lots to do, it's very funny and you know the storyline already, so your favorite Star Wars scenes in Lego are a blast to see! It's also a lot longer than the first game, and the extras are much harder to get, increasing the replay value of the game. We've been playing every night for 3 nights now and we're only on level 5 on Episode 4, not to mention all the free mode extras we have to get. Excellent game and highly worth the money you'll spend on it. Expand
  10. TariqS.
    Sep 13, 2006
    A nice update to a great, fun game. Suitable for all ages and definitely worth checking out!
  11. Apr 27, 2014

1. With solidly rebuilt controls only a little marred by a still-fussy camera, LEGO Star Wars II is even better than last years prequel trilogy-based offering. And, as the first LEGO Star Wars was an amazingly entertaining homage to Lucas's genius, this sequel stands atop the original's shoulders as the pinnacle of LEGO Star Wars fun.
    Like any good sequel, Lego Star Wars II improves on the original in almost every way. But most importantly, it's about the good episodes now. For that reason alone, Lego Star Wars II is one of the most enjoyable games of this fall.
  3. It certainly isn't gaming's greatest challenge, but it's absolutely fun. If you've seen the original trilogy, don't resist! Join the LEGOside.