6.5

1. Enson
    Jun 30, 2005
    Well i think the game is so cool is because the light sabers and general greivios sith lord obi wan it is so like the MOVIE!!!!
  2. DominicM.
    Aug 1, 2005
    Best game of the year and easily one of the top games/game concepts to date! Awesome! Please let there be Lego Star Wars 2 with episodes 4-6 soon! I can't wait!
  3. StesaP.
    Apr 25, 2005
    This game is awesome! You can play as a lot of characters!
  4. BobS.
    May 14, 2005
    Very funny.
  5. ShawnHubbard
    Feb 23, 2008
    Fun little game. I wish there was more of a reward for winning. I unlocked every character, every minikit and reached Jedi status on every level, and bought every extra that was available. Yet, I didn't really feel a big sense of accomplishment when I beat the game. Episode 4 ( a level unlocked when you beat Episodes 1 through 3) was very short and didn't offer any realFun little game. I wish there was more of a reward for winning. I unlocked every character, every minikit and reached Jedi status on every level, and bought every extra that was available. Yet, I didn't really feel a big sense of accomplishment when I beat the game. Episode 4 ( a level unlocked when you beat Episodes 1 through 3) was very short and didn't offer any real surprise for winning. Still, the gameplay is great and the difficulty level is just about right. Expand
  6. Apr 27, 2014
    LEGO Star Wars the video game was a game that was part of my childhood, while it's based on the terrible prequel trilogy, this game is 100 times better than those films, It may not be the best LEGO game by today's standards but it is alot of fun playing as Jedi or clonetroopers, the secret level was pretty cool and the chapters (most of them) are awesome. 9/10

It has everything a family-oriented title needs: it has personality, puzzles, cooperative modes, replay value, low violence, a lack of frustrating difficulty, and most importantly, it has Darth Vader.
  2. A game that, while designed with kids in mind, has such a surplus of charm that even nostalgia-minded adults will be able to join in on the fun.
    That's what LEGO Star Wars is all about: a great time. Whether it's the nostalgia or the cuteness that hooks you in, the gameplay makes it worth sticking around.