8.1

1. Apr 2, 2013
    The last of the "traditional" Larry games. Not much about this game I didn't like. Great humor. Great animation and everything you could hope for in a Larry game. Loved the narrator. Loved the insane amount of Easter Eggs there were. BEST. EASTER EGGS. EVER! Thank god Scratch-n-Sniff was never a reality. Although that would have been amusing.

Overall: While the Larry games can only be

Overall:
    While the Larry games can only be expected to be up to a certain standard, this game does the series proud.
  2. Nov 28, 2015
    So, of course, the graphics was a huge improvement. The humor is there - it is a certain style which, i think, fits Larry perfectly :) basically, it's an adventure (or Quest, as we old folk sometimes call it) where u try to score with chi ks by solving riddles, conversing, and making strings from paper towel and tooth floss :) very sweet, frustrating, and humorous game full of easter eggs!
  3. Feb 22, 2014
    Ok, I got this on sale on GOG after everybody raved about it being one of their favorites. I probably would've enjoyed this 20 yrs ago (I had friends that liked the Larry series), but imho it's just not worth the time commitment unless you're into these type of games. It had moments that were fun, but I quit about half way through due to lack of interest. Production qualities are good,Ok, I got this on sale on GOG after everybody raved about it being one of their favorites. I probably would've enjoyed this 20 yrs ago (I had friends that liked the Larry series), but imho it's just not worth the time commitment unless you're into these type of games. It had moments that were fun, but I quit about half way through due to lack of interest. Production qualities are good, both voice acting and animation. Puzzles are kindof odd sometimes, but mostly reasonable up to where I quit - but walk-throughs will be required in places as is standard for these types of games. Mostly the humor and getting the girl that's the motivation for playing. I guess it works for what it is, but like I said above, unless you're really in the mood for something like this - don't worry that you're missing anything. I gave it a 4 because despite some laughs, it still seemed like below average entertainment compared to other games to me.. Expand
  4. Aug 19, 2015
    As usual this game is very funny. As many other old adventure games the duration is short, but to be honest I wouldnt like to invest more hours in this game to get to know this classic one. My recommendation is to play it with a walkthrough, unless you like trial&error, I dont. Anyway I played 1+3+6+7 and understand, why people love this classic series: Humour is on the same "level" as inAs usual this game is very funny. As many other old adventure games the duration is short, but to be honest I wouldnt like to invest more hours in this game to get to know this classic one. My recommendation is to play it with a walkthrough, unless you like trial&error, I dont. Anyway I played 1+3+6+7 and understand, why people love this classic series: Humour is on the same "level" as in Al bundy :) Expand
  5. Feb 7, 2014
    I registered just to write this review.
    I played this many years ago in Polish localized version. This game get great voice actors - Jerzy Stuhr as Larry, Jacek Czyz as Narrator(the best!) and Katarzyna Figura as Captain. Game is very funny. Unfortunately i don't think this game is any more available in Polish.

There are no critic reviews yet.