6.4

1. Apr 7, 2013
    There have been plenty of game about football and I've been playing football game since Microprose Soccer, but there have been none like Lords of Football. The game delivers really nice football simulation and many innovations are great. You don't have just the tactics, you also have to take care of personal problems and strange behaviours of players. Commands during the match are also aThere have been plenty of game about football and I've been playing football game since Microprose Soccer, but there have been none like Lords of Football. The game delivers really nice football simulation and many innovations are great. You don't have just the tactics, you also have to take care of personal problems and strange behaviours of players. Commands during the match are also a good idea and the punishments are just amazing. Surprisingly well done for an indie game and no official licenses. Expand
  2. Apr 9, 2013
    This a pretty good game considering Italian standards innovative and addicting.
    If you are bored of Football Manager or Fifa series this will be a good one.
  3. Apr 14, 2013
    C'est clair que le jeu n'est pas parfait. Mais Il y a un vrai potentiel dans ce jeu. Très bon jeu, mix de sport et de stratégie. Je trouve le concept vraiment très innovateur et très captivant.
  4. Apr 7, 2013
    This is very different from other football games out there, It's like a mix of a Sims like world and interaction with a mix of a typical management style game.

I found it to be fun and a crazy spin on what i'm used to in football games. It consists of training footballers on different exercises in the day and moving them around the town at night to keep them happy and then playing a match which you can interact with.

Over time you unlock new events in the town and the club buildings improve to give you more space and new training exercises. It's not super deep but it has enough to make me want to play more and actually get to the Champions league (or whatever they call it)

With this game I like the match and its interactions, even though they could be improved, they work and its above all fun to get your team doing what you want them to.

Granted there is room for improvement, but i see the huge potential that this game has to bring a new type of football game to the market. If they can make some updates and give even more things to do I think it can be even better.
  5. Apr 13, 2013
    You can jump in with only a basic understanding of how the game works and immediately start having fun. But with a little bit of practice, you’ll unearth the complexities of the game. The more time you spend learning the game, the more you’ll feel rewarded. This game is challenging and accessible at the same time.
  6. Apr 10, 2013
    Un gioco pensato per una specifica tipologia di pubblico, amanti del calcio condito con serietà e frivolezza, forse un risultato finale non ottimale ma di di certo un buon punto d partenza per un idea fresca e sbarazzina. Lord of football si lascia giocare con semplicità e immediatezza, senza tante complicazioni, e' un gioco da giocare ma anche da osservare come un esperimento andato aUn gioco pensato per una specifica tipologia di pubblico, amanti del calcio condito con serietà e frivolezza, forse un risultato finale non ottimale ma di di certo un buon punto d partenza per un idea fresca e sbarazzina. Lord of football si lascia giocare con semplicità e immediatezza, senza tante complicazioni, e' un gioco da giocare ma anche da osservare come un esperimento andato a buon fine. Expand
  7. Apr 9, 2013
    Absolutely fun and cool, finally a game different from the usual games, not at all boring!! Fantastic graphics interface! Compliments to the Italian team!
  8. Apr 9, 2013
    I really like this game. Simulation is very challenging. You feel like an actual coach, trying to exploit your team to obtain the best. Nightlife is fun. I like changing activity and see what happens to my players.
    I also like real-time commands issued during a match, just like you were a coach shouting from the bench
  9. Apr 7, 2013
    So, this game is definitely different to the other football games out there. I have to say I enjoyed playing the match with the interactive commands that you can give your players. It took a little while of getting used to but I can construct some very good moves now.

The rest of the game is interesting, the players seem to have their own mood, and the idea of having addictions and punishments is fun, especially since I edited my team to be the same as the team I support.

I think overall this is a unique angle for football games, hopefully they will improve it in future versions.
  10. Apr 7, 2013
    Lords of Football mi ha emozionato e positivamente colpito. Dopo anni di prodotti calcistici che ripropongono sempre gli stessi contenuti, finalmente una ventata di aria fresca.
    L'idea di base davvero molto bella. Sicuramente il gioco ha margini di miglioramento, ma già questa prima versione riesce a raggiungere un rapporto qualità-prezzo più che favorevole.
    Merita di essere menzionato
    Merita di essere menzionato il sistema utilizzato per simulare la partita e gli allenamenti. Forse qualcosa in più poteva essere fatto nella fase notturna
  11. Apr 6, 2013
    Do un 8 di incoraggiamento. L'idea veramente ottima, ma il risultato finale risulta molto lento e noioso, manca quell'appeal che ti tiene incollato al gioco. Bel tentativo, vediamo se in futuro con qualche DLC le cose miglioreranno.
  12. Apr 6, 2013
    Benchè possa sembrare spoglio di contenuti, Lords of Football ha buone potenzialità per aggiungere un nuovo genere, alla blasonata categoria dei giochi sportivi.

1. Jun 7, 2013
    Lords of Football has a great idea behind it, but it's an unripe fruit. After enjoying it for some time, you will inevitably notice some gaps in the gameplay mechanics.
  2. May 19, 2013
    The original idea to combine footballer’s life simulation dynamics with football manager’s management mechanics is surely intriguing, but not fully developed, failing to entertain for more than a season or two. It is like trying to get Balotelli and Mourinho to coexist: lots of fun for a while, bone-crushing in the long run.
  3. May 14, 2013
    Even though Lords of Football has some interesting ideas, in a few hours the game becomes unbearably repetitive thing unable to challenge nor reward its players.