6.6

1. Apr 13, 2013
    You can jump in with only a basic understanding of how the game works and immediately start having fun. But with a little bit of practice, you’ll unearth the complexities of the game. The more time you spend learning the game, the more you’ll feel rewarded. This game is challenging and accessible at the same time.
  2. Apr 7, 2013
    So, this game is definitely different to the other football games out there. I have to say I enjoyed playing the match with the interactive commands that you can give your players. It took a little while of getting used to but I can construct some very good moves now.

The rest of the game is interesting, the players seem to have their own mood, and the idea of having addictions and
    punishments is fun, especially since I edited my team to be the same as the team I support.

I think overall this is a unique angle for football games, hopefully they will improve it in future versions.
  3. Apr 9, 2013
    I really like this game. Simulation is very challenging. You feel like an actual coach, trying to exploit your team to obtain the best. Nightlife is fun. I like changing activity and see what happens to my players.
    I also like real-time commands issued during a match, just like you were a coach shouting from the bench
  4. Apr 9, 2013
    Absolutely fun and cool, finally a game different from the usual games, not at all boring!! Fantastic graphics interface! Compliments to the Italian team!

1. Jun 7, 2013
    Lords of Football has a great idea behind it, but it's an unripe fruit. After enjoying it for some time, you will inevitably notice some gaps in the gameplay mechanics.
  2. May 19, 2013
    The original idea to combine footballer’s life simulation dynamics with football manager’s management mechanics is surely intriguing, but not fully developed, failing to entertain for more than a season or two. It is like trying to get Balotelli and Mourinho to coexist: lots of fun for a while, bone-crushing in the long run.
  3. May 14, 2013
    Even though Lords of Football has some interesting ideas, in a few hours the game becomes unbearably repetitive thing unable to challenge nor reward its players.