Lost Civilization PC

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Nov 3, 2014
    If you like point and click games of finding items among some dense content pictures then you will have fun with this game, the story is more meant for children and sometimes it's rather boring due to a slow passing and a little of backtracking. It's a pretty average game, hit or miss kind of deal, I had fun looking for most items since I loved this kind of printed games on newspapers whenIf you like point and click games of finding items among some dense content pictures then you will have fun with this game, the story is more meant for children and sometimes it's rather boring due to a slow passing and a little of backtracking. It's a pretty average game, hit or miss kind of deal, I had fun looking for most items since I loved this kind of printed games on newspapers when I was a kid.

All in all this game stole 5h of my time and I would recommend it for $5 or less, but unless you really like point and click games or that you want to give it to a kid under 12 years old then I wouldn't be very inclined to pay $10 for it.

There are no critic reviews yet.