7.3

1. Dec 11, 2011
    I should have read the reviews of this game before I plunked down $20 for it. On the plus side: great graphics and animations, creative creature design. On the down side, everything else. Controls are very clunky ie aiming is woefully inaccurate and clunky, and the game is basically a shooting gallery which so easy, I never once died and had to restart, as the damage given is so small from most enemy attacks. Great game for kids, but if you're above mid teens, pass this one up. Expand

1. Shot-for-shot this is the same game console players had in January - a fantastic, hard as hell shooter that'll knock your eyes out of your head. But with no new content at all and a lack of the ultra-cool bonus multiplayer maps, we've got to dock it a bit.
    Talk about the old sound and fury saw -- you'll finish Lost Planet too soon and won't go back for seconds. That's really the definition of why not to buy something, isn't it?
  3. Lost Planet's strong single-player campaign stands out, in spite of buggy online functionality and other missteps.