Medal of Honor: Warfighter PC

5.4

1. Jun 25, 2016
    Definitely NOT the worst game i ever played as many have said? I got this for $8 and for the campaign
    i actually really like it. For story and feel it is much better than the shallow,lousy story Call of duty games
    out there. This game is NOT as bad as reviews made it out to be? I had a lot of fun playing this, When i heard they took this series out of production i was bummed
    When i heard they took this series out of production i was bummed because i really love war games but do not like Call of Duty's venture into the space age they have gone! and Battlefield is more about multiplayer,
    The graphics look really good for the year this game was made and the voice acting is much better than most war games i have played,
    overall IF you play campaigns and you can get this for around $10 i would recommend it.
    yes it is a short campaign(about 6-1/2 hours) but it is fun if you are into a good story and playing as a spec op's soldier. This game is a lot better than the new Homefront revolution and that game is $60!
  2. Mar 30, 2016
    EA Please continue The Series
    I liked MOH WARFIGHTER CampaignN,ITS THRILLING.
    I Dont know Why it GOT NEGATIVE REVIEWS
    GRAPHICS ARE AWSOME,STORY IS AWSOME,DRVING IS AWSOME,ACTION IS AWSOME.

CONTINUE THE SERIES PLEASE........
  3. Jan 29, 2016
    Medal of Honor: Warfighter is a flat, one-dimensional experience full of moments that you have seen and things that you have done a million times before.
  4. Nov 13, 2015
    The game has changed my life. South Korea's players are all aware of the MOHW. It is so famous. MOHW was a unique pronouns. For example, it is collectively Battlefield Hardline, Titan fall, Call of Duty Ghost, SimCity 5. So that is a great game.
  5. Sep 10, 2015
    MoH: Warfighter suffers from an inconsistent campaign and brings nothing new to the multiplayer arena; however, Danger Close do show some potential and perhaps their next title will not be so compromised - for now, 7/10 - higher if you like the MP but lower if you're after a satisfying campaign.
  6. May 24, 2015
    plot ,dialogue ,mission objective ,gameplay,characters design can be improve.
    graphics is nice

i assume they are trying their best to make this game better than Cod/BF
  7. Jan 1, 2015
    Score 7/10, if you buy on a good sale price. If it's bought for more than £9 the score goes down significantly. However I do not include the multiplayer content as I never compete online.

MOH:W is quite short. At 6.5 hours this took me to complete, you need to buy it on a budget price offering. I will no doubt play it again. 7/10 is a low sort of score but only because even when bought cheap it's still a short game. If MOH and MOH Warfighter were stuck together and bought for £10, that would be a good game. (NB Same characters in both.)

At the start of the game I was shocked and almost stopped playing. The training for teaching which keys etc for scoping and such, is done as a jihadist. This is in stomach churning taste. Simply not acceptable. However you do get to see that training ground's significance later on.

Anyway I massively disappointedly passed over that and played on. The game itself was good. It flows and is not too hard in any way. Easier to play than the its predecessor. It looks fine too and is well produced.

Besides the game being good, the hook for me with game became more evident as the game went on. I like the characters, and if the next instalment has them in I would look forward to it for that. The characters are believable and they are examples of soldiers I like to think exist. Simply cool special-ops in action servicemen.

It's impossible not to feel a sense of connection to real soldiers fighting for freedom, and their lives. It's the third MOH I have and they all make me emotional at the end. It's a glimpse and taste of combat wrapped up a in smooth shooter.
  8. Nov 25, 2014
    Worst possible experience a gamer can have.

Ton of issues, lack of story, every single moment is scripted and defined.
    Typical american fps, bearded tough wanna be idiots that rule the game.
  9. Nov 18, 2014
    don't waste your money, the servers are deserts. Simply fps that have nothing of special, horrible and boring single player, laggy multy,buy other, there are games more beautiful
  10. Sep 23, 2014
    Multiplayer Review:

(+) Gameplay. Feels like Frostbite 2. (+) Map Design. Well balanced for each team and each classes play style. Like that you can almost always "take the high ground" for a tactical advantage, or get into the thick of it. (+) Recoil. Its good to be playing a game with recoil again. (+) Its not Call of Duty or BF3:Close Quarters. Those games force you to run
    Multiplayer Review:

(+) Gameplay. Feels like Frostbite 2.

(+) Recoil. Its good to be playing a game with recoil again.

(+) Its not Call of Duty or BF3:Close Quarters. Those games force you to run around the place and scramble around corners. MOHW has different pacing. The way I play anyway, you need to take your time moving up, working with your fireteam buddy.

(+) In-Game VOIP. After playing BF3 for the last year, I was really afraid MOHW would use the same crumby voice chat system.

(-) UI. I keep unlocking things, but have no idea when or how to do so. I just play and hope I'm unlocking something I want.

(-) I wish the bullets had some more bite to them. I don't like that there's a lot of recoil and unrealistic bullets. You kind of need weak bullets with no recoil, or realistic bullets with lots of recoil. I favor the latter. (That may be something I need to just adjust to, but thats how I feel at the moment.. I should step back into MOHAA/COD1/COD2 before guns became recoil free... and see how those guns were balanced)

(-) Not supporting my 6850 Crossfire. One card is idle. Newest driver, newest profiles.

(-) No FOV Slider... I want to bump that up to about 90-100 in-game.

(-+) Multiplayer graphics. Without my second card, my graphics power is on the weak side so I've been playing on "Auto" which seems to be around "high" settings with a 40 fps. I would like to kick up the appearence and FPS. The driver update just needs to come out.
    Again with the UI... if I make changes to my graphics settings, I'm not sure if any changes are occurring until after I restart the game. There's no message to save, or warning me settings will go in effect at restart.

So... as of right now, at its core its a good game. People who are used to BF3 and/or Call of Duty expecting this game to feel like one of the other may be surprised that the game does actually have a feeling of its own, and not just a BF3/COD baby. They definitely nailed down some really good things.
    You'll notice in my list of Pros and Cons... I haven't noticed any cons that couldnt be patched very easily. So I'm liking the core gameplay.

I didn't play MOH(2010) at launch... so I'm curious how I would have felt then compared to now... Still curious how this game will be reviewed, especially since I haven't had time for any Single player which weighs heavily in review scores. They could really knock the game down for its cons I listed, or short campaign (assuming its short).
  11. Jul 31, 2014
    I really love this game! Love the characters, and almost everything about it. There is not much variety of the gamplay, this is my only complain. I Beat it on Tier1 difficulty for the second time, it was one hell of a job! Never play on easy! Games like this, is bad on easy difficulty. Even on normal is boring for me. No tension. But hard diff... and tier1.. Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, andI really love this game! Love the characters, and almost everything about it. There is not much variety of the gamplay, this is my only complain. I Beat it on Tier1 difficulty for the second time, it was one hell of a job! Never play on easy! Games like this, is bad on easy difficulty. Even on normal is boring for me. No tension. But hard diff... and tier1.. Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, and Medal of Honor Rulez! Expand
  12. Jul 17, 2014
    This game was offensive to the extreme! They took generic and brown and made it even more generic and even more brown I have no Idea how they did that.the themes were just white people=good
    brown people=bad,REALISM...they constantly try to say realism this is real as you run around gunning down hundreds of people because they were there,I mean the first guy you come across you have to put a bullet in the back of his head because he's wearing a turban,fudge you medal of honour war fighter...I have a quote here that is displayed at the end of the game,a final kick in the teeth if you will ...

Real life superheroes exist they walk among us every day ready to defend our nation and its citizens at a moments notice they are the husbands,fathers,brothers and sons capable of staring death in the face.

Because the women that serve in your army,there not superheroes are they,do not buy this sexist racist condescending opile of utter poop go and buy battlefield 3
  13. Jul 3, 2014
    MEDAL OF HONOR!
    DOOORFIGTER!
    KICKIN' DOWN DOORS WHEREVER WE GO.
    MEDAL OF HONOR!
    DOORFIGHTER!
    OPEN SESAME WITH THE STEEL ON MY TOE.

Best Door Kicking Simulator ever. 10/10

Also, yeah, it's pretty **** Don't buy it.
  14. Jun 24, 2014
    **** this game. When you're not spawning directly in the line of fire of a sniper or LMG, you're dying to another enemy setup already to your flank. It doesn't let you strafe left/right, and most of the defense maps allow the attacking team to just spawn snipers and sit back and camp. No wonder this game flopped so bad, it pales in comparison to BF3 and COD. DO NOT BUY!
  15. May 4, 2014
    Over all this is really fun in the single player mode. The multi player is tones of fun as well. There are a few bugs throughout the game that can get pretty frustrating but over all this is was very fun game. Graphics are GREAT, story is pretty good, game-play and over all mechanics are smooth and well done. Personally i would say this is worth a buy.
  16. Apr 7, 2014
    Truly awful. Negligently so. EA may temporarily humiliated themselves by apologising but why not a refund or vouchers? I hope the bonuses of those involved were properly adjusted downward.
  17. Apr 5, 2014
    I got this game for $5, so I guess I can't complain--I got what I paid for. But this sequel is much worse than its predecessor. While the first MOH had a fairly simple and believable story: soldiers hunting down targets in Afghanistan, this game tries (and fails) to be like COD: MW, with a lot of different locales and big, bad plots to blow up the world. It also introduces a lot ofI got this game for $5, so I guess I can't complain--I got what I paid for. But this sequel is much worse than its predecessor. While the first MOH had a fairly simple and believable story: soldiers hunting down targets in Afghanistan, this game tries (and fails) to be like COD: MW, with a lot of different locales and big, bad plots to blow up the world. It also introduces a lot of cuteness and *tries* to use them to develop characters, but ti's all very bland stereotypical nonsense that we've seen a million times. Gameplay wise, this game introduces a few interesting features (such as different breaching methods and alternate optics), but they cannot redeem it. Most missions are clunky and poorly designed, with plenty of bugs. A few missions are kinda interesting, but they can't make up for the many other frustrating hoops you'll have to jump through, Expand
  18. Jan 25, 2014
    I think this game is awesome. I haven't played multiplayer yet, but the single player is really fun. The game looks great. I usually don't enjoy the single player of first person shooters. I am glad I got this game and didn't listen to the bad reviews.
  19. Dec 30, 2013
    This will be my first review seeing that I have never, ever reviewed any game, but that's not to say I don't have strong opinions. Medal of Honor: Warfighter was bought and downloaded because I have always stuck to the other FPS titles that are always "front-runners", and wanted to see how good the "other" title was, especially since it was on sale for a great price. I won't mention theThis will be my first review seeing that I have never, ever reviewed any game, but that's not to say I don't have strong opinions. Medal of Honor: Warfighter was bought and downloaded because I have always stuck to the other FPS titles that are always "front-runners", and wanted to see how good the "other" title was, especially since it was on sale for a great price. I won't mention the other top rate titles but I'm sure you'll get the picture.
    This game was not a real long episode however it's rating in my opinion didn't do it justice at all. The one thing that makes any game good is it's story line. I read the reviews and so many people said they didn't get it. The story line was down to earth, modern day, and real. It captured the frustration, emotions and adrenaline pumping moments that run through every modern day operator's mind. In addition things like radio protocol, slang used on the battlefield and the general attitude of the men were all right on. At different times there were skirmishes or all out fire-fights. What sets it apart from other titles is the skirmishes last a while. Everything is unpredictable, and not always do you have a happy ending or win. Checking your corners and sometimes not being able to tell who is friendly or not is a reality. This game also shows you how to be patient and not take out every "tango" that you see.
    This game is as close as it gets boys and girls. I can tell EA used actual operators in making this project. I will definitely go back to prior games in the series. The reason I am giving it only a nine is because there are several glitches or bugs during the game that forces me to restart the last check point. The graphics were superb, especially 3D through Tri-Def, and yes, bullets sound like that when they hit a body. Other than that, this game is definitely worth it. This is how real "Ops" are run! Major "kudo's" to EA!
  20. Dec 22, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Campaign is kind of good, but there are some boring missions and some missions when you got to drive instead of shooting. In the campaign there are also too many doors to breach (what if I told you that every door you breached in Medal Of Honor Warfighter was actually open?) Also when you kill guys with a sniper rifle the bullets fly away from them, like if you aim the center of the crosshair in them the bullet will fly left or right or sometimes even down. Also some missions are taking too long to beat them but I still beat the game in 5 hours. Expand
  21. Dec 8, 2013
    What a piece of this game is. Jesus christ I can't believe I wasted 60 dollars on this when it came out. Boring single player campaign full of glitches a multiplayer mode that has the same old stuff we expect from a first person shooter. If you bought this game for 60 bucks I feel bad for you.
  22. Oct 16, 2013
    Medal of Honor has always been one of my favourite franchises, especially for the story. Great single player experience however the bugs in multiplayer let the game down.
  23. Sep 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I was a huge fan of the MOH series when I played it on the original Xbox, I would defend this game if I had to... but I cant. In the single player mode, story line is poor. Sure it's based of "Real moments of war" but it does this to much! There's this sniper part of the first mission when instead of using the scope dead on sights, you have to align the scope to a different point of view, with no instructions! There's a car chase in the single player and its floaty as it ever been before, you often crash yourself and lose your target. Than there's this "Bust In" scenes witch are heavily scripted, but would have been fun... but instead they made it buggy and often if you don't kill the enemies when you flashed banged them in a certain amount of time, you will die. The graphics are good, but not as good as BF3, which is shocking because MOH: Warfighter is made from Frostbite 2 engine. The multiplayer is fun and addicting... but buggy, laggy, and annoying at times. You have to play with a random selected partner once you enter in the game, and if your doing good out there, while your other guy is doing bad, you will often, be in 5th place while the other team who help each other will win the squad battle. More importantly, the multiplayer does nothing interesting at all, its barebones and can get boring after a while. Often you will connect to games to be disconnected and not go back to the multiplayer screen, but to the main title screen where you have to go back to the multiplayer screen while waiting the Origins servers to load again. And here's the worst part: DLC is out of control. If you don't have enough DLC, it will never get you in a game, until you pay for all the DLC. Its just... its just stupid! Sure the last MOH game was OK but not this game. Bottom line, its Single Player is mine numbing, Multiplayer is barebones, buggy, missing tutorials, and is missing a lot of things that the developers promised. Sure the graphics are good but this is painful. which is why I give this a 3/10. This is the worst MOH game up to date... the beta test of the game was 10x better than this game. Hopefully, Danger Close will learn these mistakes and make there Next-Gen MOH game better! Expand
  24. Sep 8, 2013
    Bought, played, what to say. Untill the next battlefield, and not very catchy. Dull game, effectively maximum the beginning, and then just monotonous passage, yet soft and dull voice spoils the whole game. I do not know what the developers were hoping to make the game at Frost, or on the label of the series Well there are many small graphics like the pluses, but you can try it withBought, played, what to say. Untill the next battlefield, and not very catchy. Dull game, effectively maximum the beginning, and then just monotonous passage, yet soft and dull voice spoils the whole game. I do not know what the developers were hoping to make the game at Frost, or on the label of the series Well there are many small graphics like the pluses, but you can try it with textures, animation and special effects repetitive but pleasing to the eye. Oh well, on one pass play. Hoped for more Expand
  25. Jul 18, 2013
    Please do NOT buy this garbage just ignore it completetely .
    I have nothing else to say ignore this sentence it's to make my "review" 150 characters long
  26. Jun 9, 2013
    this game is awful. just dont buy it.
    singleplayer is just enemies popping out of cover and waiting to get shot for 5 hours.
    multiplayer is boring and doesnt offer anything new.
  27. Apr 21, 2013
    I am flabbergasted by the scores some critics have given this game. PCGamer UK I am looking at you right now! An avid reader for many years, you have only wronged me in differing opinions a handful of times in the 10+ years I have subscribed but 35%??? I had to buy the game before I offered my opinion and here it is...

YOU'RE WRONG! You scoring technique is flawed... as too are many

YOU'RE WRONG! You scoring technique is flawed... as too are many other critics score cards that people so often look to when considering a purchase. For example, Alien CM got 48%, Brink the online shooter that had more technical issues on release than I care to mention got a quality 78% even though the single player was rubbish and it was purely a online team game that was still severely lacking. Lastly, Duke Nukem Forever at 80% online score but was published in the magazine at 29% so obviously someone got slapped down! But honestly, the games mentioned above are complete rubbish, not just because they are buggy but because they are lacking in one or all departments story, gameplay, originality, etc. Warfighter should not be labelled in the same category and it just manages to pull itself clear... but only just!

Warfighter tries to be a big screen blockbuster with a story that is bias and researched poorly, but nonetheless still hits the mark on some occasions. This story was more about the family impacts and the brothers in arms that go to war but the impact fails. Not only that, Preacher's wife and daughter are probably the ugliest game characters I have ever seen! It made it difficult to feel emotional attached and my immersion was totally broken when the game was subjecting me to a serious situation and all I could stare at was Preacher's daughter and her massive EARS!!!!

Gameplay wise, the game is rough but rewarding. The accuracy of the enemy is far too good and you will find yourself being hit numerous times but with no disadvantages present. Instead of being hit so many times in each fire fight they should have emphasised suppression where the field of view gets fuzzy. For saying the game portrays the professionalism of the Forces America has to offer, the game makes you feel really dumb as the levels offer no vantage points, limited cover that actually covers you, limited arsenal and tactics when in fire fights let me throw a smoke grenade!!! The game just feels basic but still, I found myself strangely entertained by the many set pieces on offer. The sound of the bullets hitting enemies and the head shots are executed perfectly but the game just feels like a flurry of missed opportunities every time a new level or section starts. Weapons do feel meaty however but diversity isn't a strong point on weapon pick-ups...

So far so bad right.... well not really as the single player was still an enjoyable romp but the shortcomings are so apparent it is hard to recommend at full price. I like what they have done with the driving sections as it breaks up the game, but different gameplay options like taking a stealth approach, being able to pick your load out, using some of the weaponry the armed forces has to offer (planes, tanks etc.), scouting for a partner sniper etc. This game just shouts "SAFE... WE PLAYED IT SAFE" every time you start it up.

Multiplayer is where the values at. Offering up some intense and interesting, all be it, recycled game modes from the multiplayer arena, online is still hugely satisfying. The added feature of having a fire team buddy is great and me and a few friends have enjoyed numerous nights cleaning up levels by working effectively together. Maps are decent but nothing mind-blowing. Weapon customisation is great and adds depth and I think I'll be coming back to this for at least 6 months on and off.

So all in all, single player wise, the game serves a story that has been written on a cigarette packet at lunchtime after a heavy night of drinking. A story of the good guys bringing down the bad guys whilst dealing with sub-story arc’s by adding the emotions of having a family, the death of close friends, trying to do the right thing and also dealing with a profession where it's either in your blood or not are good, acceptable story additions that most will enjoy. Multiplayer is where the meat is and offers up a great arena for some tense online battles. That's the value side, the single player offers good shooting practice before you enter online.

The game is worth more than 35% and considering the other games that have achieved a higher score are rubbish, it makes no sense to me! I can clearly see that Warfighter was developed with love but maybe a lack of leadership, inexperience, budget problems, differing opinions within the team... make this feel rushed and sometimes awkward! But to rate this game at 35% is totally unacceptable. It's worth at least 60-70%...
  28. Apr 20, 2013
    I bought Moh:W 3-4 days ago. And i started playing MP firstly. I loved all weapon custom system. There are much more camo than COD series. Also, 6 classes. Classes are pretty good. I haven't understood kill streak system yet. In SP, my game frozen sniper chapter. I will continue tonight... Til sniper part, game was perfect for me.
    In MP, MP7 weapon is OVERPOWERED, i think. As you can
    In MP, MP7 weapon is OVERPOWERED, i think. As you can see, so less recoil while shooting. That's why %70 percent of players prefer Spec Ops class. Point Man class remained me "What is that class?" impression.
    Overall, my score is 7. People might not like this game, but 5.3 score is less than Moh:W deserved.
  29. Apr 3, 2013
    As a gaming Vet if you say Medal of Honor i think Awesome single player war game Medal of Honor: Warfighter did not really do it for me the single player looks nice but didn't shout Epic at me at all and the multiplayer lost me lol ..
    I don't know what there trying to do with MoH but hopefully they`ll learn.
  30. Mar 28, 2013
    Nice shooter, story was well... uhm... not the best, lots of action, but 2 missions in single where you gotta drive.Red dot sight looked like s**t, copying too much from COD MW series, too short single gameplay, and Frostbite 2 is very bad optimized in this game.Everything else was prety good though.
  31. Mar 22, 2013
    Well, I've played this game and... based on I'm a campaign-game maniac... this was... a bit frustrating... LOTS OF THINGS and scenes remembered to CoD MW series and BF3. Good graphics with video resolution problems (like OUT OF RANGE while video starts)... At beginning confusing controls... control options are not well build (based on MY OWN experience) And the story... pff... I don't knowWell, I've played this game and... based on I'm a campaign-game maniac... this was... a bit frustrating... LOTS OF THINGS and scenes remembered to CoD MW series and BF3. Good graphics with video resolution problems (like OUT OF RANGE while video starts)... At beginning confusing controls... control options are not well build (based on MY OWN experience) And the story... pff... I don't know what to say... Yea, looks like the 2nd part of the last MoH with Rabbit but I watched at the beginning it was a bit hurried... i don't know how to express exactly. At last, it was a notable deception for me. Pretty guns, good effects, nice jokes and commentaries, bad guys killed me through concrete walls and materials when I couldn't shoot at them... so, a deception. I hoped it was better game. Therefore the control is a bit rough, I don't know, but all EA Games has a millisecond retard to respond the key-push that creeps my nerves...
    I just give them a 4.
  32. Mar 14, 2013
    This is the worst multiplayer game I have played in a long time, the game feels and looks rushed in its design and execution. It tries to almost come across as a rival to COD but even fails at that. The maps are small boring and for the most part unoriginal. They are linear and don't really allow for cover.

If the people in EA spent less time arsing about with the integration of

If the people in EA spent less time arsing about with the integration of ''unlocks'' battlelog and other social media.... they might have developed a half decent game, Don'#t waste your time or money
  33. Mar 13, 2013
    Not sure why this game gets such low reviews... I can only think that most reviews are on the console as the PC version is smooth and bug free. I got way over 60FPS constantly.
    The game looks great and while not totally amazing, its pretty good. Graphics are good, weapons and controls are good. Even the driving sequences which I found a bit boring were still good (must've borrowed some code from the NFS game)
    Single player is a bit short in my mind. I'm about to try Black Ops 2 to compare but not looking forward to low graphics LOL
  34. Mar 11, 2013
    The feeling you get when playing MOH warfighter for the first time is “they can’t be serious??!”, this is in my opinion a huge setback that don’t bring anything new to the genre at all! I have always loved the MOH franchise, but this time I feel ripped off big time. AI is nonexistent in both your allies and your enemies, your allies will push you out from cover if you are on theirThe feeling you get when playing MOH warfighter for the first time is “they can’t be serious??!”, this is in my opinion a huge setback that don’t bring anything new to the genre at all! I have always loved the MOH franchise, but this time I feel ripped off big time. AI is nonexistent in both your allies and your enemies, your allies will push you out from cover if you are on their designated spot and your enemies will come flooding from nowhere and take cover in the middle of the road..standing. The previous realism is gone and the game feels more like it should be sold with the Nintendo 1gen duck hunt gun and have automatic movement after the shooting is over. It could had saved it for me if it gave a great 3d experience, but 3d vision support is not present and the game will actually freeze and crash if 3d is activated. I really liked MOH 2010 even with its limited AI, but this game got so bad after 20min gameplay that I just gave up trying to enjoy it. Expand
  35. Mar 5, 2013
    I didn't buy this game when it came out due to the bad reviews, but I picked it up recently and am liking it a lot. The reviews I read focused on disliking the story and lack of innovation in gameplay. Personally, I think the story is fine. And no, the gameplay isn't innovative, but it does what it does quite well. If you only want to play open world shooters with great AI, then don'tI didn't buy this game when it came out due to the bad reviews, but I picked it up recently and am liking it a lot. The reviews I read focused on disliking the story and lack of innovation in gameplay. Personally, I think the story is fine. And no, the gameplay isn't innovative, but it does what it does quite well. If you only want to play open world shooters with great AI, then don't buy this. If you like a diversion of a linear 'shooting gallery' shooter with great graphics and production values, then give it a shot. It is essentially Modern Warfare with better graphics, very cool environments (loved the flood level), and (to my taste) a better story. I haven't tried multiplayer yet, and usually stick to dedicated MP games like Battlefield, Planetside, or TF2 for that. There are SO many multiplayer FPS options now, and many of them free, that I buy this kind of game mostly for the single player thrill ride. I'm also perfectly happy with a 8 hour campaign as long as there isn't a lot of filler and the production values are high. So, with all of that in mind, you should really check out this game if you like the kind of game I described above. Expand
  36. Mar 3, 2013
    The Singleplayer is just what you'd expect from any military FPS game now a days. No, seriously, that's all I can say about it.
    If you played any Call of Duty or any other Military FPS with regenerating health and team mates that slow down your progress, you've played this game's singleplayer.
    The graphics are alright, sound design is average and the driving missions are actually pretty fun. But it's only 4-5 hours long, so there's not a whole lot of content that you can get out of it.
    Multiplayer is....pretty much the same thing you'd expect from any other military shooters with classes and unlocks. Gun play is decent enough, but the map design is just horrible and feels sloppily thought out. There's pretty much no open spaces, everything is tight and cornered.
    You're better off playing TDM on Battlefield 3. All I can say is that I'm glad that I got this game at a reduced price.
  37. Feb 21, 2013
    I like this game and EA/Dice screwed the pooch on this one. It could of been handled better and should have been delayed instead of releasing a game that needed to be patched. Unfortunately they didn't patch it right away and it lost a lot of people. When they did release the patch. The patch didn't do much for what the community wanted. The devs stated on Battlelog forums that theyI like this game and EA/Dice screwed the pooch on this one. It could of been handled better and should have been delayed instead of releasing a game that needed to be patched. Unfortunately they didn't patch it right away and it lost a lot of people. When they did release the patch. The patch didn't do much for what the community wanted. The devs stated on Battlelog forums that they kept a lot of stuff in game that the community didn't like. That and the patch being released a few months after it was released was a little to late for damage control. This game could have been great. Expand
  38. Feb 17, 2013
    Poor by where you look. The only thing that saves him is the story. In everything else falls far short. Another disappointment of 2012!
    It brings something new, linear, tasteless.
    The game is not bad but lacked too rough filing.
  39. Feb 17, 2013
    this is a really great game. it doesnt have major knew ideas that take it further than the standard modern shooters, but it is overall great. the game has a overall good and touching story, but it didnt do the famaily stuff as it was promised and in the end the family stuff was dull and not developed. the gameplay is great, and the guns feel great. the multiplayer is great too, and you diethis is a really great game. it doesnt have major knew ideas that take it further than the standard modern shooters, but it is overall great. the game has a overall good and touching story, but it didnt do the famaily stuff as it was promised and in the end the family stuff was dull and not developed. the gameplay is great, and the guns feel great. the multiplayer is great too, and you die here much more fast than other games, which makes you think before you run guns blazing. the big problem is that the multiplayer is buggy, not unplayable buggy but quite buggy. overall this is a great shooter and if you like modern shooters you should deffinetly buy it. it doesnt have a lot of knew ideas exept the fireteam buddy system but its still a really great game Expand
  40. Feb 16, 2013
    I was quite surprised by the quality of the shootouts in MOHWF. It felt really tense and real because A) the visuals are superb and B) the weapons feel real. The locations in the game look astonishing and it felt like these locations are real places with a sense of purpose. I played all of the recent COD titles and although COD is supported by a stronger budget, I think that the shootoutsI was quite surprised by the quality of the shootouts in MOHWF. It felt really tense and real because A) the visuals are superb and B) the weapons feel real. The locations in the game look astonishing and it felt like these locations are real places with a sense of purpose. I played all of the recent COD titles and although COD is supported by a stronger budget, I think that the shootouts itself aren't very tense. You pretty much run and gun most of the time while everything around you is exploding. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy that,too. But MOHWF has a very different and yet very solid foundation which hasn't been supported sufficiently. Instead of focusing on explosions (which COD clearly owns), focus on the intensity of firefights because with the help of the frostbite engine, superb sound and realisitic set pieces, this could be the war game for grown ups. I know they have paused the MOH series because it failed to sell. But it doesn't come as a suprise, it was advertised as yet another COD, the action scenes felt forced and the campaign is 5 hours long which is a shame. Refocus on the depiction of modern war in today's world and stick to realism and it should be a winner the next time around. Expand
  41. Feb 7, 2013
    first i played cod black ops 2 becuase the review said this game is tarrible but after i played mohw i now know why a lot of people saying that battlefield and medal of honor are batter than call of duty i dont get it why this game get just 55/100 it should have get at least 87/100 i think that cod black ops 2 is good but this is way batter that bo2.acually i didnt like so much battlefieldfirst i played cod black ops 2 becuase the review said this game is tarrible but after i played mohw i now know why a lot of people saying that battlefield and medal of honor are batter than call of duty i dont get it why this game get just 55/100 it should have get at least 87/100 i think that cod black ops 2 is good but this is way batter that bo2.acually i didnt like so much battlefield 3 so i thought it will be the same but i was wrong buy it you can find it on amazon for just 30 bucks Expand
  42. Jan 29, 2013
    OK I cant believe this got such a poor critic review. MOH is all about the single player campaign which I knew before I bought it. Campaign blows cod and BF series out of the genre as far as storytelling and realism. You feel like these characters are the REAL PEOPLE, not just cheap liberal voice actors. As far as the multiplier component, although not bad, is why i have BF3. I have playedOK I cant believe this got such a poor critic review. MOH is all about the single player campaign which I knew before I bought it. Campaign blows cod and BF series out of the genre as far as storytelling and realism. You feel like these characters are the REAL PEOPLE, not just cheap liberal voice actors. As far as the multiplier component, although not bad, is why i have BF3. I have played most shooters and this series is hands down always the best at keeping it exciting. I always get bored with COD. BF campaigns are a joke. ARMA is fine but the graphics...piss poor. GOOD JOB DANGER CLOSE!
    Graphics-9/10
    Multiplayer-6.5-10
    Story-10/10
    Sound-10/10
    Controls-5-6/10 (This could have been better)
  43. Jan 28, 2013
    I was looking forward to this game since they announced it. Anyone who played the last MoH knows how great the singleplayer is, and how bland the multiplayer was. This is what I was looking forward to: a solid, immersive singleplayer campaign. Unfortunately, besides the unusually well done vehicle levels, the singleplayer campaign is short and uninspiring. In fact, it felt like itI was looking forward to this game since they announced it. Anyone who played the last MoH knows how great the singleplayer is, and how bland the multiplayer was. This is what I was looking forward to: a solid, immersive singleplayer campaign. Unfortunately, besides the unusually well done vehicle levels, the singleplayer campaign is short and uninspiring. In fact, it felt like it shared too many things in common with the movie Act of Valor.

The multiplayer is a lot of fun though. The gunplay is pretty solid, the weapon and soldier variety is pretty nice, and Fireteams make teamwork fun and rewarding. The game modes are nothing new, but that doesn't detract from the game itself. What modes it does have are fun and work well with the class mix.

I wouldn't recommend the game, because it's really an acquired taste, but it is nowhere near the worst FPS I played last year.
  44. Jan 26, 2013
    Zero score. One of the worst modern fps game i ever played. EA and Danger Close killed MoH franchise.
  45. Jan 22, 2013
    Multiplayer is great in this game. More tactical, immersive and deliberate compared to the COD series. You can still run around on your own and kill enemies. But more often than not, you'll encounter 2-man fire teams who will simply overwhelm you so it's advisable to stick with your fire team buddy most of the time. I'm enjoying multiplayer so much that I haven't even started playing theMultiplayer is great in this game. More tactical, immersive and deliberate compared to the COD series. You can still run around on your own and kill enemies. But more often than not, you'll encounter 2-man fire teams who will simply overwhelm you so it's advisable to stick with your fire team buddy most of the time. I'm enjoying multiplayer so much that I haven't even started playing the SP campaign yet. Kinda like how I enjoy playing BF3 multiplayer too so that I haven't even finished half of the SP campaign of that game. The multiplayer alone is already worth purchasing MOHW. Despite the poor "official" reviews, ppl should try out this game and find out by themselves how good this game really is. I did and I have no regrets at all in my purchase of this game. Expand
  46. Jan 4, 2013
    One of the worst shooters I`ve ever played (only played multiplayer).
    One of the worst shooters I`ve ever played (only played multiplayer).
    The previous MOH tier 1 had a decent sp campaign with nice and up to date visuals, multiplayer maps with interesting settings but mostly failing design. With this new one they kept the failing design, and made it horrible. All this talk about frostbyte 2 and the graphics look outdated and far worse then in its predecessor..? How did they manage that. Nah, there must be a hidden agenda to produce this crap
  47. Dec 5, 2012
    Okay, i liked most MOH 2010, but this one its totally dissapointing, the story telling its quite good thou, (if you are searching for story continuity or reading a book). Single player needs more action and more fixes. Its like a copy paste "omg! COD black ops its going out to the market we gotta rush!!".Why 2 points instead of just 1/0 because you know a nice story about those unknownOkay, i liked most MOH 2010, but this one its totally dissapointing, the story telling its quite good thou, (if you are searching for story continuity or reading a book). Single player needs more action and more fixes. Its like a copy paste "omg! COD black ops its going out to the market we gotta rush!!".Why 2 points instead of just 1/0 because you know a nice story about those unknown fighters and multiplayer its kinda nice but you want more out of it... okay lets face its its boooring needs more movement more action, more design, and more levels. Finally dont buy it NEVER Expand
  48. Dec 4, 2012
    este juego es al estilo de battlefield o porlo menos en video y sonido si le falta mas aun en cuanto a juego en linea pero es buena historia siento que juego una pelicula es cargado de adrenalina pero si creo que le falta mas misiones par ajugar
  49. Dec 1, 2012
    I have been very pleased with the singleplayer part of the game, very good storyline, even the multiplayer part is great enough but i am so disappointed by EA help line, encountered some issues and needed help, well EA helpline as been the best of all in the recent years, now it is simply impossible to reach them, the online contact us doesn't work, the links to log in or request help areI have been very pleased with the singleplayer part of the game, very good storyline, even the multiplayer part is great enough but i am so disappointed by EA help line, encountered some issues and needed help, well EA helpline as been the best of all in the recent years, now it is simply impossible to reach them, the online contact us doesn't work, the links to log in or request help are broken, can't log in to get help. and now i just installed windows 8 and can't play online anymore as the platform is incompatible for online gaming. at least origin help line works and the fellow been able to explain this to me. thumbs up for origin, thumbs down for ea who were unable to get ready for the new windows and now seems to hide from us. Expand
  50. Nov 29, 2012
    I just finished the campaign and it was pretty terrible. I feel that they tried to cater to the Call Of Duty fans by desperately incorporating various mechanics and scenes.

Mechanics are wonky and all over the place. There is like.. 3 guns or something in the campaign and that disappointed me very much. Well not 3 guns exactly but there were so few. And most of them are bad. Story is

Story is confusing and is your typical "'MERICA YEAH TERRORISTS BLOW THEMSELVES UP!!!" middle-eastern shoot-em up. You go to one area, fight a wave of dudes, go to another, fight another wave etc, very COD like.

Haven't tried MP yet, but I didn't get it for the MP. I also heard the MP is just as bad.

I did like the part where they tried to honor the soldier and keep it authentic. When you reload you actually don't rack the slide if you already have a round in the chamber, neato.

All in all, the game is pretty ****
  51. Nov 22, 2012
    Quick honest review, if a closed my eyes and some1 said this is the latest call of duty with new graphics, id beleive them, ......if you like call of duty campaigns you will like this, if your a battlefield 3 fan not so much..... But in my opinion its not worth buying , thats why piracy FTW!
  52. Nov 18, 2012
    First off, the critics are idiots, giving this such a low score for being "unoriginal" and coming out in an "inflated" market, while giving Call of Duty high marks for doing the same **** Black Ops II is a great game as well. But this deservers nowhere NEAR The hate it got. All reviews on this site by users are opinions, I personally would recommend this game, it is one of my favoriteFirst off, the critics are idiots, giving this such a low score for being "unoriginal" and coming out in an "inflated" market, while giving Call of Duty high marks for doing the same **** Black Ops II is a great game as well. But this deservers nowhere NEAR The hate it got. All reviews on this site by users are opinions, I personally would recommend this game, it is one of my favorite modern fps's.

Story: The story is great, the voice acting is sub-par in places, but this isn't a huge deal. Gameplay: The gameplay is fun, especially if you know what you're doing. Lights can be a bit annoying, and there can be a few frame rate drops, but I'm raiting this on what it is, an FPS, not some finely honed RPG that took twenty years to develop. Graphical Performance: Medal of Honor: Warfighter, is a beautiful game, online and offline. It runs very well on most systems. I'm running it on a 2GB GFX Card (Nvida GTX 560) with 12Gb of Ram. Sometimes, the game seems to run the same scene twice, which they've seemed to have fixed, but that caused horrible frame rate drops (I usually run at 60-75, during those times it would drop to 10-12) Weapons/Customization: There are a bunch of guns. There are even more customization options, I love the way they did up the menus. All in all, while Medal of Honor isn't a perfect game, it's a lot better than "Okay." As one of my (personal) favorite FPS's I give it an 8/10 (Which would be a 10 other than the bugs aforementioned, which have been fixed, but, in my opinion should've been ironed out.)
  53. Nov 18, 2012
    The Single player is fun. Its good mindless entertainment. The SP alone would rate about 7. The MP is what makes this an a 10. The MP is a good change of pace from other modern shooters. Guns have recoil, and you die very quick. The sound and the atmosphere is very good. This game is a very tactical shooter, you must learn to control the recoil and firing from the hip will not work. Do notThe Single player is fun. Its good mindless entertainment. The SP alone would rate about 7. The MP is what makes this an a 10. The MP is a good change of pace from other modern shooters. Guns have recoil, and you die very quick. The sound and the atmosphere is very good. This game is a very tactical shooter, you must learn to control the recoil and firing from the hip will not work. Do not buy this game and expect an cod clone, it isnt... Expand
  54. Nov 15, 2012
    I love this game what can I say, at first I thought oh god this just another COD but its not its just that people where trying to play it that way. I think a lot of the disappointment about this game is that people expected cod done in frostbite 2 or battlefield 3 but infantry only and when they found out that its not either of those they got upset and gave it bad reviews. The fire teamI love this game what can I say, at first I thought oh god this just another COD but its not its just that people where trying to play it that way. I think a lot of the disappointment about this game is that people expected cod done in frostbite 2 or battlefield 3 but infantry only and when they found out that its not either of those they got upset and gave it bad reviews. The fire team buddy system actively promotes team play and if you play with a friend you really see how the mechanic can work. The game isn't without its problems of course the ability to change fire teams while in game is sadly missing, the voip doesn't work or works very badly, launching from battlelog causes issues such as load outs being reset and key binds also being reset. Some users have issues with crashes but others have none which suggests that the issues may not solely be with the game but of course no user will ever admit that it might be there system at fault. Just because you have a high end PC does not make it perfect.

Should you buy this game that would depend on what your expecting, I have read numerous soldiers say how the guns are the most authentic they have seen and the maps I believe are based on on real world operations locations and so yes they might have choke points but in war I'm guessing a soldier runs into a few of those. So maybe the game is authentic after all and isn't that what they promised in the advertisements?
    If you are looking for COD done in Frostbite 2 then this isn't for you if your looking for BF3 but infantry only then stick to BF3 and play infantry only maps. If you are looking for something that's a little different but not totally unlike anything else you have ever played this may be for you.
  55. Nov 15, 2012
    Quite disappointing on every aspect :
    - graphically, despite the game using Frostbite 2, it is not better than the 2010 UE3-driven MoH...
    - the solo is boring, it's a succession of corridors where you end up waiting for the enemies to come out of their covers to shoot them ; the car driving parts are fun in the beginning but rapidly become boring as well - the multiplayer part takes
    Quite disappointing on every aspect :
    - the multiplayer part takes place on very small maps with poor level-design
  56. Nov 15, 2012
    No no no no no! Stuttering everywhere, broken cutscenes, broken physics (containers that fall like boxes on first level, wtf?), random crashes to desktop every other checkpoint, convoluted story thats says absolutely nothing nor is capable of getting a point across, short single player campaign, on rail levels and, i have to insist, LOTS of random crashes to desktop... in spite of all thisNo no no no no! Stuttering everywhere, broken cutscenes, broken physics (containers that fall like boxes on first level, wtf?), random crashes to desktop every other checkpoint, convoluted story thats says absolutely nothing nor is capable of getting a point across, short single player campaign, on rail levels and, i have to insist, LOTS of random crashes to desktop... in spite of all this Danger Close said the first patch will come with the first batch of DLC, around one month from now... **** you I'm getting my money back. Expand
  57. Nov 14, 2012
    This game is a joke! 1. Outdated graphics 2. Poor AI (Friendly NPCs are absolutely useless, can't kill a single enemy even standing a few meters away from them, enemy NPCs are too static and most f the time running around aimlessly etc.) 3. Poor soap opera story and overlong cutscenes 4. Every single character is a cliché 5. Gameplay is too scripted 7. Maps are too small 8. GunThis game is a joke! 1. Outdated graphics 2. Poor AI (Friendly NPCs are absolutely useless, can't kill a single enemy even standing a few meters away from them, enemy NPCs are too static and most f the time running around aimlessly etc.) 3. Poor soap opera story and overlong cutscenes 4. Every single character is a cliché 5. Gameplay is too scripted 7. Maps are too small 8. Gun handling is unrealistic and every weapon feels the same Expand
  58. Nov 14, 2012
    As a Free2Play FPS player i was a little bit dubious about actually buying a title but after watching trailers and game play i decided this could be the game for me. And what a great move it was, i really love this game. I prefer the faster paced FPSs and this does the job. Great weapons and maps are just the right size. I only played half the campaign to get used to game play beforeAs a Free2Play FPS player i was a little bit dubious about actually buying a title but after watching trailers and game play i decided this could be the game for me. And what a great move it was, i really love this game. I prefer the faster paced FPSs and this does the job. Great weapons and maps are just the right size. I only played half the campaign to get used to game play before jumping into multiplayer. A couple of crashes in the first two days i had it but nothing has gone wrong since then. Loads up quickly through my SSDs and am in game in a couple of minutes. People complaining about bugs and crashes must be just unlucky. I load through Origin and sync with Cloud and have no problems at all. The graphics are great, weapon choice is good. It misses out on a ten score for me because some elements are missing, picking your own camo, able to turn VOIP off perm and some op's weapons. I love the reality of the game and locations and the fact we haven't got zombies and stupid event gear. This is how a FPS should be fast, furious and fun. Keep it real..keep it MOHW..great game for which i will be playing alot. Expand
  59. Nov 14, 2012
    great single player mutiplayer is fun to play Warfighter is a huge succes The Graphics are Amazing, Sound of Guns are great the dlc looks good to . As far as the gameplay, it definitely takes some getting use to
  60. Nov 14, 2012
    hello to all,
    i dont know why so low score, i liked it very much i think its short but right to the point
    no nonsense but a good FPS!!!
    if your 35 years old you have a different perspective.
    as you know time is money so i like short FPS games but quality is a must!!!
    so if you are in my category you must play this game i can insure you will enjoy it
  61. Nov 14, 2012
    TBH, this sequel to the 2010 Medal of Honor is a huge let down, with the previous installment, we were presented with a somewhat more realistic and believable plot instead of chasing Arabs across the world to kill them in the Philippines ? The 2010 game presented more realistic scenarios, to have been marketed as the most realistic military shooter yet, I was expecting less hollywood andTBH, this sequel to the 2010 Medal of Honor is a huge let down, with the previous installment, we were presented with a somewhat more realistic and believable plot instead of chasing Arabs across the world to kill them in the Philippines ? The 2010 game presented more realistic scenarios, to have been marketed as the most realistic military shooter yet, I was expecting less hollywood and more tactical gameplay.

Moving on to Gameplay, it's nothing more than BF3 without vehicles, so anyone with the former should just stick to TDM or Rush on it, instead of buying this one for the Multiplayer. And then there's the weird and stupid AI, not to mention watching your enemy popping out if you move too fast.

Honestly, I think the reason for the letdown for me this time around, was the fact that I actually enjoyed the first modern MoH and owns BF3. If you're a COD fan, I doubt you'll buy this one instead of BO2 though, and if you're a BF fan, I think you'll be disappointed, so I really can't see who will buy this
  62. Nov 13, 2012
    An utterly uninspiring game that unfortunately will follow in the footsteps of the first and into my recycle bin. The campaign throws up very little of a challenge and can easily be completed in one medium sitting on the computer, however, will you be bothered to finish the campaign is another story entirely. I had to force myself to finish the game just to see if it got any better andAn utterly uninspiring game that unfortunately will follow in the footsteps of the first and into my recycle bin. The campaign throws up very little of a challenge and can easily be completed in one medium sitting on the computer, however, will you be bothered to finish the campaign is another story entirely. I had to force myself to finish the game just to see if it got any better and unfortunately it didn't. Trying to carve a niche in the FPS market is difficult and you would think borrowing ideas from Battlefield and Call of Duty you could come up with a winning formulae, MOHW has proved that it is not that simple. This game is not worth spending any money on, there are much better examples and attempts at FPS on the Free to Play market. Expand
  63. Nov 13, 2012
    This Game is a very bad game! The Aiming is bad, the Maps are small, the teamplay does not work on it, the graphics is from 2-3 Years ago (where is the Frostbite 2 - Engine, it is lost), no feeling comes in this Game, you need no skill to get good in MP, you made Level 100 (the highest Level) in 30~40h, then you made all Classes and Weapons free, and then??? Then comes nothing more!
    The
    The Modi´s are known from other Games: Homerun~Capture the Flag ...
    Nothing NEW, i will say, that MoH 2010 was better in Gameplay, Teamplay and Graphics!!!
  64. Nov 11, 2012
    Before I tell you why this game is the better shooter per this day and deserve 10 points on my scale, let me tell you why most people flush it in the toilet.
    Its about taking time to get to know a game and learn it. I think that the reviewers out there have SKYHIGH expectations about this game because it's being developed by danger's close. I am the kind of gamer who likes the different games because i've grown tired of CoD and BF. And thats because there's no variation in those games. But in MoH:WF you have full customization on guns and solidiers, every class have a special ability, and there also is a correct running mechanism and LEANING mechanism which works very well. I think the most wellcome'ed thing about the game is the special abilities. This have been developed to have a solution for nube-toobs without taking the noobtube away from the noobs. For example Spec Ops-class have an ability called "Scan" wich gives you heat-vision through walls for just a sec and give you better control for the situation, this way, the nubetube is no longer in court and judged by the more experienced gamers. The only "neg" I have to report is the maps. They're not bad at all, but they're confusing at first and not as good as the old MoH2010 maps. But in terms of gameplay and fun a clear 10!
  65. Nov 11, 2012
    I wasn't even planning on getting this game, but it was discounted, and a friend urged me to. The lesson is twofold: there is a reason it was half off less than a month after release, and my friends are stupid. The single player campaign is forgettable, yet somehow manages to be tedious despite only being 5 hours long. All Warfighter really has going for it is a degree of authenticity, butI wasn't even planning on getting this game, but it was discounted, and a friend urged me to. The lesson is twofold: there is a reason it was half off less than a month after release, and my friends are stupid. The single player campaign is forgettable, yet somehow manages to be tedious despite only being 5 hours long. All Warfighter really has going for it is a degree of authenticity, but when you view it through the prism of a supersoldier with regenerating health and unlimited ammo, it reduces the experience by a large degree. My point is this: Warfighter should have been a tactical shooter like Rainbow 6, not a Call of Duty clone. There are also a load of bugs. Multiplayer *looks* alright, and customization *looks* cool. I say looks because I am disconnected within 10 seconds of joining every match. Fun! Origin and the Battlelog are just as terrible as ever. Expand
  66. Nov 11, 2012
    Probably FAIL of the year. Only good thing about it is Frostbite 2 engine and even this was spoled partly because poor level design! I preordered the game cause I liked MOH 2010 and was waiting for months release. Oh! What a disappointment and waste of money. Shortly... Worst and dullest single player lately. Multiplayer also very bad. If you like MOH rather play MOH 2010... It have bothProbably FAIL of the year. Only good thing about it is Frostbite 2 engine and even this was spoled partly because poor level design! I preordered the game cause I liked MOH 2010 and was waiting for months release. Oh! What a disappointment and waste of money. Shortly... Worst and dullest single player lately. Multiplayer also very bad. If you like MOH rather play MOH 2010... It have both better SP and MP...
    Don't know how much gameplay is there becaue I was playing 30 minutes and uninstalled :(
  67. Nov 11, 2012
    Like a classic game in shooter category,but with usual typical scenario, without special scenes and action.For your personal play collection,play the game have fun and, that's all!
  68. Nov 10, 2012
    Single player is a joke. The story is stupid and uninteresting. It's an interactive shooting gallery. I wonder, why the studio even spend time on developing the single player campaign. They should have it invested in the multiplayer part of the game. Anyway, I bought it for multiplayer, which has potential for fun. The idea of the fire team is good. And I had some fun until cheaters got toSingle player is a joke. The story is stupid and uninteresting. It's an interactive shooting gallery. I wonder, why the studio even spend time on developing the single player campaign. They should have it invested in the multiplayer part of the game. Anyway, I bought it for multiplayer, which has potential for fun. The idea of the fire team is good. And I had some fun until cheaters got to the game and destroyed it. Wallhacks and aimbots seem to be the standard on each server. And with the bad scores, EA is likely to drop support on this game fast. Two other frustrating things: The game crashes often. Playing through Battlelog is impossible because of bugs. Secondly, the menu system is really bad. The game is clearly unfinished, There are so much issues which should have never passed quality assurance. The bad single player and the quality and cheating issues make this the worst shooter of the past years. Expand
  69. Nov 10, 2012
    I feel so strongly that the current user score does not represent the game at all that I had to sign up to try and up the average. This game is easily an 8 out of 10. All the people saying this brings nothing new I want them to suggest what would be 'new'. The modern military shooter is a simple formula, you run around shooting each other, That's it. What this game does is bring the funI feel so strongly that the current user score does not represent the game at all that I had to sign up to try and up the average. This game is easily an 8 out of 10. All the people saying this brings nothing new I want them to suggest what would be 'new'. The modern military shooter is a simple formula, you run around shooting each other, That's it. What this game does is bring the fun parts of CoD and BF3 into one game. It's more realistic than the arcade CoD with its perks and the massive maps of BF3 where you spend most of your time travelling to the fight. Add in leaning and sliding and you have a formula for fun. Also there are rentable servers running punk buster so you will not have the cheaters breeding ground of CoD and a helpful server admin can ban cheats and idiots. I see no downsides to this fun game and I hope the community picks it up and people get on here to raise the score average to where it should be! Expand
  70. Nov 10, 2012
    Its a very disappointing game. For the story, it is not dramatic or exciting, you feel like your killing the npc`s in 1 shot , constantly switching back and forth between characters which made the single player worst, but the driving level was very good and by far the best part and most enjoyable thing in Medal of Honor Warfighter. As for the multi-player, it feels like your never hittingIts a very disappointing game. For the story, it is not dramatic or exciting, you feel like your killing the npc`s in 1 shot , constantly switching back and forth between characters which made the single player worst, but the driving level was very good and by far the best part and most enjoyable thing in Medal of Honor Warfighter. As for the multi-player, it feels like your never hitting the enemy, very slow paced, and when its not slow paced its fast paced and you start to die right when you spawn. I think this is because snipers seem so overpowered and can spawn kill and basically just kill anyone they want whenever they want which is hard to avoid. Even on indoor maps. Overall I was extremely excited to get this game and am very very disappointed with it. I have tried multi player multiple times and if I haven`t my rating would have been lower. There actually is a few pros about this game, the driving level is very fun and the maps, landscape and graphics are very pleasing and amaze me. Expand
  71. Nov 8, 2012
    Fantastic game !!! Fascinating story, graphic and very realistic. While following mission i want more and more. Why so short :) Waiting for next part. Hoo-yah !!!
  72. Nov 6, 2012
    This Game is a decent one with impressive graphics and reality....Except the bugs as hell and AI is insane I don't know why IGN gave such low review for this game...this game is very decent for the player
  73. Nov 5, 2012
    First off this is a SPECTACULAR GAME!. There must be some type of conspiracy against the Medal Of Honor Game. I love it! Great graphics great sound, and the best gun mechanics I've ever saw. I mean these guns feel and respond authentic. If you like fps/war games, support this game. If you don't we'll be stuck with the same old same old year after year. Two thumbs way up!!!
  74. Nov 5, 2012
    Another linear FPS game like Call of Duty series & Battlefield series. Explosions, Car chases, I've seen most of it in movies. The plot is too overused.
  75. Nov 4, 2012
    This game is a load of garbage, buggy as hell, laggy as hell, unbalanced as hell, cluttered as hell and unoriginal as hell..What the hell was happening in Danger Close's mind eh? This game just ruins the MoH franchise..The single player? What the hell is that?
  76. Nov 4, 2012
    EA:
    I'm getting really disappointed with your company these days. The games you are releasing these days have so many day 0 bugs it's just unforgivable. I am NOT going to pre-order anymore games from you anymore until you get their act straight. Your "ohh-shinny-extra-dogtags" pre-order tricks won't work.
    Want to know why I'm pissed? I have the game installed on an SSD. S. S. D.
    EA:

Want to know why I'm pissed? I have the game installed on an SSD. S. S. D. When the game first boots up and displays the EA logo with big explosions, it becomes CHOPPY? WHAT? This is even BEFORE I get to the main menu? How can this part even LAG?

The single player campaign doesn't even LAST any longer than 5 hours! I understand the focus is more on multiplayer but 5 HOURS? C'mon! Speaking of single player campaign, it was so buggy it wasn't even funny. There were many times where the friendly AI would tell me to move up while they're stuck in a spot 2 checkpoints behind me! So much for your whole team concept BS that you try to sell in your story. There was also this one point in the game where the video would freeze and everybody and their brothers were complaining in the forums about it. Once again, the community had to bail you out of that one and come up with ingenious ways of resolving YOUR bugs.

The quality of your games just gets worst with every iteration. About the only thing that you have right these days is your frostbite 2 engine. And the sad part is, every complaint that I've made in this review applied to BF3. Obviously, you guys do not listen very well to your community... and you wonder why COD sells better. Pfft..
  77. Nov 4, 2012
    "So played MOH DoorFighter .. Completed the Campaign.. Its poor and repetitive but visually stunning. The Multiplayer is all the worst bits of COD with the hit reg of BF3 and some weird ass random spawning on most levels.. 4/10 at best.. Don't waste your ££" 1 hour ago
  78. Nov 4, 2012
    Thought the game was pretty average, the shooting mechanics were worse than the 2010 game, the driving mechanics were ok though. Then I exited the game for half an hour, after checking the mission select first and saw that I was on the last level. Then when I went back in, my save data was gone and I had to start again. I had been playing on Hard too. I tried to get support and gotThought the game was pretty average, the shooting mechanics were worse than the 2010 game, the driving mechanics were ok though. Then I exited the game for half an hour, after checking the mission select first and saw that I was on the last level. Then when I went back in, my save data was gone and I had to start again. I had been playing on Hard too. I tried to get support and got none. I have now uninstalled the game and hopefully trade it back in, I'd even trade it for a stick of gum probably Expand
  79. Nov 3, 2012
    I do multiplayer games mostly, don't really care about single player games. With that in mind, the multiplayer on this game is nothing more then twitch reflexes. As others have said, it's near impossible to get beyond the 2nd support action. This game is no where near being as good as the 2010 MOH version. This game is built for consoles, and thus the graphics are so outdated, no wayI do multiplayer games mostly, don't really care about single player games. With that in mind, the multiplayer on this game is nothing more then twitch reflexes. As others have said, it's near impossible to get beyond the 2nd support action. This game is no where near being as good as the 2010 MOH version. This game is built for consoles, and thus the graphics are so outdated, no way to change your FOV in-game, or many of the other PC options you normally have in PC games. IMO, it is not a PC game at all, just a terrible console port. I completely regret buying this game and wish we could get refunds. Stick with battlefield 3 or CoD as this is a console game at heart. Expand
  80. Nov 2, 2012
    Not so bad attempt to bring some tactics into ModernWarfare-style games. Small maps, fast battles and kill streak bonuses are still in place, but there is no chance to just run circles and kill anyone on the way.
    However, this game is a bit inconvenient now: (1) heap-fire is useless (2) View-mode and Aiming-mode sensitivities can't be adjusted separately and their proportion is illogical (for me).
  81. Nov 2, 2012
    I do not understand why this game is getting so much hate.
    When you think about it, its getting lower rating than the previous MoH.
    The game is not perfect and has online issues, but it certainly does not deserve such low ratings and so much hate.
  82. Nov 2, 2012
    I had to revise my previous score. After trying to struggle my way through the SP campaign I find it appalling. If had never played an FPS before it might not have been so bad but this game is only a waste of time and money. I've heard that triple A titles are going away but I hope it's not to be replaced by triple C titles. Seems no one (besides gfx and sfx department) gave this title any love.
  83. Nov 1, 2012
    This game, like many other hidden gems, often puts off people with the patience of a squirrel, where I think the majority of the unfairly negative reviews are coming from. Most people expect it to behave like Call of Duty and when it doesn't, bail. Mindless if you ask me. It takes time to learn a new game. Once done, this game is an absolute blast and has several things going for it mostThis game, like many other hidden gems, often puts off people with the patience of a squirrel, where I think the majority of the unfairly negative reviews are coming from. Most people expect it to behave like Call of Duty and when it doesn't, bail. Mindless if you ask me. It takes time to learn a new game. Once done, this game is an absolute blast and has several things going for it most PC shooters don't have anymore: dedicated servers, leaning, crouching, realistic ballistics (recoil, bullet drop)and far fewer bunny hopping, rage spewing, quick scoping 14-year-olds out there to spoil the fun. There are more weapons and attachments in this than any other game EVER. This game is seriously fun, and despite the professional reviewers out there who are crapping all over it (because of blank envelopes stuffed with cash they were handed by Activision, I suspect) it IS DIFFERENT. It is unique, not "seen it all before". Any reviewer who says that has to have either played it for only 4 minutes or is on the take, one of the two. Expand
  84. Nov 1, 2012
    The single player campaign is ultimately where this game shines, and while it may not be a diamond, you can definitely tell that Danger Close put some effort into it. There will be times in the campaign where you sit back and go "Wow", and there will be times where you just want to bash your head into the screen, but that's what makes it a good story. My only wish about the campaign isThe single player campaign is ultimately where this game shines, and while it may not be a diamond, you can definitely tell that Danger Close put some effort into it. There will be times in the campaign where you sit back and go "Wow", and there will be times where you just want to bash your head into the screen, but that's what makes it a good story. My only wish about the campaign is that I would like to have seen it be longer, and I am hopeful that there will be DLC for it in the future.

On the multiplayer side of things, there are a few *minor* launch bugs, which Danger Close has stated they are working on, and I'm sure they will resolve them. However, for the sake of this review, we will focus on the multiplayer *intended* aspects. The biggest downside of Medal of Honor: Warfighter's multiplayer is simply, it's trying to do TOO much. It's trying to grab the CoD crowd (let's be honest here), trying to recruit some BF3 fanatics, and it even takes some lessons from Homefront. The problem is, when it tries to bash these ideas together, they don't work seamlessly. While the gameplay ultimately doesn't suffer because of this, you can definitely tell that it's intentions were not as clear and defined as a shooter today needs to be.

Another unfortunate downside is that the unlock system is not made clear. While in a game, you can tell what you're unlocking right on your in-game screen, which is a nice little feature, but why? There appears to be no rhyme or reason for the choices of unlocks that Medal of Honor: Warfighter gives you. I may be missing something here, but I have yet to find a solution to this question. Ultimately, it doesn't bother someone like me, however - as I'm in it to unlock everything anyway, and I'd imagine most other people are the same.

Some good notes is that FINALLY a game has done party play appropriately. This may not seem like that big of a deal, but go play BF3, or even COD:BO and try to join a game as a party. Most likely, you will not only be in different squads, you'll be on a different team. That's not fun when you're trying to play together. I have YET to be tossed into a different team, let alone a different fireteam while using the party system here on Medal of Honor Warfighter. Not to mention it allows you to pretty much get your entire platoon into a party, and manually setup fireteams as you need them. Major thumbs up.

Finally, looking at the bread and butter of MoH:W is the nations aspect. The one thing we all saw when watching those commercials. Unfortunately, I have to say it's pretty much a gimmick. The thing here is that you first start by choosing your soldier. The options are limited, and few. For myself, I ended up choosing a SEAL, though I was looking for an Irish soldier. No such luck. After selecting your soldier, you need to choose a nation to fight for. I, of course, selected Ireland. It didn't do anything for me really, other than putting the Irish flag behind my soldier. You go into multiplayer, win some matches, collect tokens, and you put them into your nation for a bonus, and to increase your nations rank. Doesn't really tell you why you're doing this, and really there doesn't seem to be a point. There are some bonuses you get for day after day putting tokens into your nation, but so what? When I was watching these commercials, I was hoping for - well for instance, USA vs Russia playing against eachother. But, as I've come to see, all nations fight with all other nations, and there's no real in-game mechanic to differentiate. Now you're probably reading this review and saying "He gave it a 9, but he had all these downs to give it, why?" Here's the thing folks - no shooter anytime soon will change the way shooters are today. This game is a good game not because of what it does wrong, but because of what it does right. You have a community that cares for the series, and a developer that wants to make it right for that very community. I absolutely LOVED the campaign, I may even end up playing it again. The multiplayer doesn't do anything NEW, per say, but it doesn't do anything badly either. If anything, the one thing that multiplayer could have done better was develop on the nations aspect, and that would have set it apart from the other shooters out there today. Having said that, it is still a breath of fresh air when it comes to the shooters we have today. It's pretty much taking a deathmatch-ish game, providing some cooperative aspects, and it does it well.

If nothing else, head to a friends house and try this game out. It is worth the play.
  85. Nov 1, 2012
    I got all the MOH series and I can say this one has the shortest Single-Player story. Previous one had really good stroy but this one is crap. Other than Door-Braking-And-Playing-MaxPayne, there is no new cool stuff. Forget the new stuff! There is no "destruction" feature from existing Frostbite engine either. There is also no (other than credits music) music/OST like we used to have fromI got all the MOH series and I can say this one has the shortest Single-Player story. Previous one had really good stroy but this one is crap. Other than Door-Braking-And-Playing-MaxPayne, there is no new cool stuff. Forget the new stuff! There is no "destruction" feature from existing Frostbite engine either. There is also no (other than credits music) music/OST like we used to have from old MOHs.Ah, this Need4Speed-MostWanted car scenes wasn't necessary either. I am a hardcore Battlefield player so I can tell that they have been using this game as a Beta test for the upcoming Battlefield game. They are expecting from us to play Multiplayer-Mode, so they could use the "tested" multiplayer/in-game battlelog framework for Battlefield 4.

There is of course nice scenes in the game. But, overall, game is not promising neither for BF4 nor for MOH-next. For the sake of old MOH series, I give 5.
  86. Oct 31, 2012
    The multiplayer was often called generic, yet it actually features one of the most unique mechanics in a first person shooter of any genre
  87. Oct 31, 2012
    Warfighter is another shooter with lots of explosions and spectacle. It matches the pace set by other popular shooter titles, so in that respect it accomplished what it set out to do. Compared to the previous game last year the story seems a little more over the top, where as the earlier game seemed a tad bit more down to earth, but none the less it is still a fun ride. That said IWarfighter is another shooter with lots of explosions and spectacle. It matches the pace set by other popular shooter titles, so in that respect it accomplished what it set out to do. Compared to the previous game last year the story seems a little more over the top, where as the earlier game seemed a tad bit more down to earth, but none the less it is still a fun ride. That said I wouldn't really recommend it as a purchase, the multi-player is decent but with Black Ops 2 around the corner I can only suggest Medal of Honor: Warfighter as a rental. Expand
  88. Oct 31, 2012
    Average Campaign, but annoying bugs ruin it. Multiplayer has terrible hit detection and I spend half my time being spawned out of the map thanks to Danger Closes terrible coding abilities. Worth renting, but you'd be a sucker to buy this. I can't believe this game has been in development for 2 years! 2.5/10
  89. Oct 30, 2012
    multiplayer critica...Bien....la verdad esperaba otra cosa de este juego. yo buscaba algo realista algo distinto (veía algo distinto algo prometedor mi debut con MHO fue una desilusión ) y parece que todos los juegos van a seguir la linea del call of duty ("juego que para mi es una reverenda MIERDA!!!"). y bueno esto viene de EA. "que puedo esperar de esta gente".....
    si te
    si te gusta la mierda del cod o el bf3 ni lo pienses, seguro que te va a gustar como la gran mayoría de la gilada.....si buscas algo realista algo distinto a lo q se viene jugando este no es tu juego... (es mas estoy pensando en vender mi cuenta de origin)
    voy a seguir jugando a mis juegos favoritos RO2, cs:go, dod:s ......
  90. Oct 30, 2012
    Awesome Physics Effects In The Game Makes Like Real World Military Operations.
    The Game Has Some Crashes Due To Scratching Sound Effects, But That Can be Ignored.
  91. Oct 29, 2012
    single player review: I don't understand all the negative reviews, i found this game to be action packed and a lot of fun to play! took me about 9 hours to beat in hard mode. I completely enjoyed the story line and the realism with the plot which makes you wonder how the world really is. If you are a veteran MOH player then this game is well worth your time!
  92. Oct 29, 2012
    New type of review:

New type of review:

1. From load-to-gameplay (-3): - Unskippable opening splash screens (Company/Game/Engine logos etc.). - 4 menus to gameplay: - "Origin Login" (could've been done in backgroung), - "Press enter" (We can all agree that this menu can be wipped out of the face of gaming, once and for all), - Singleplayer/Multiplayer etc. options menu, - New game/continue etc. options menu. - Absence of option to instant "quit to desktop" from gameplay. - Longer waiting times, from load to gameplay due to all the above. - The many menus (2 or 3 level menus) and options increase/add to the general clutter.

2. Cutscenes/Loading screens/Gameplay (-2): - Unskippable cutscenes. - Unpausable cutscenes. - Difference between the cutscenes and gameplay video/graphics takes away deeper game immersion. - Transitions from gameplay-to-cutscenes-and-gameplay-again are rough/bad and instant without any fade in/out music or theme part. - Very bad women characters models.The men models were generic but OK for a FPS, but the women were just plain awful. - THE BEARDS.

3. Unfinished/Rushed-out feeling (-1)

-------------------------------------------------------- - Gameplay (6) - Graphics/Video (8) - Music/Audio (4) - Story (2) - Character Connection (2) - Overall game immersion (2) - Drama (2) - Action (6.5) - OVERALL (4) - Recomended Yes/No (No)
  93. Oct 29, 2012
    A really good game if I may say so, action and tension.
    on a really good level. Graphics & Sound & dubbing of the characters are very well done. What is a given is not always definitely the German dubbing. The multiplayer is a mixture of Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare third but something to get used to, but otherwise TOP 10/10!
  94. Oct 29, 2012
    Absolute fail on Pc in every respect. Not one thing good to say about it. Multiplay is plagued with deal breaker's spawning under map repeatedly. Kiddies playing with gamepads and auto aim against legit PC gamers. Just plain gone to far when they build the aimbots into the game. This happened in the last one too. So they just don't learn from their mistakes. EA has truly lived up to it'sAbsolute fail on Pc in every respect. Not one thing good to say about it. Multiplay is plagued with deal breaker's spawning under map repeatedly. Kiddies playing with gamepads and auto aim against legit PC gamers. Just plain gone to far when they build the aimbots into the game. This happened in the last one too. So they just don't learn from their mistakes. EA has truly lived up to it's title "the worst company in America." I'm sending this POS back. Expand
  95. Oct 29, 2012
    (Multiplayer only review!!!) Am glad I didn't wait for the reviews before getting this game! It's tense, exciting, visceral and hard to master. The recoil and real feel of combat in MOH2010 is back, perhaps not quite as well done here, but still the best around, better than BF3. Doesn't look quite as polished as BF3 with some of the avatars in some light conditions, though the environments(Multiplayer only review!!!) Am glad I didn't wait for the reviews before getting this game! It's tense, exciting, visceral and hard to master. The recoil and real feel of combat in MOH2010 is back, perhaps not quite as well done here, but still the best around, better than BF3. Doesn't look quite as polished as BF3 with some of the avatars in some light conditions, though the environments are just as good, and sometimes (in sunlight conditions) it looks photoreal and is unsurpassed. The maps are smaller than BF3, sometimes you can't climb on/over things you hope to like you can in BF3 and was a bit disappointed about this, but here is the real crux of the game. It's the only game where you better watch your buddy's 6! It requires you to be on the ball and careful, so don't even mention COD in the same breath. This is an amazing experience which will reward team play like no other. the precision is amazing. Within these smaller maps you really experience almost non-stop the infinity of possibilities of combat in 3D! The many decisions you make will mean the difference and run and gunners will not like it so much! I have had no probs with collision detection. The user interface is a bit confusing, also the nations, VOIP, team member nationality / squad choices, but not poor and archaic like Ghost Recon FS. Buy it if you are up for a challenge, this requires skill and you will find your time rewarded! Highly addictive and not fantasy like BF3. Recommended. Expand
  96. Oct 29, 2012
    The gunplay is decent but there are so many bugs, getting kicked out of servers, amazingly hard to get into a fireteam with your friends (you have to do it prior to the game start and even then its a gamble), spawning and not being able to move and having to suicide time after time and a multitude of other issues make this game impossible to recommend.

Good thing I bought it for

Good thing I bought it for half-price cause it sure as hell ain't worth full price, I would wait untill it's worth a tenner on a sale provided that they actually fix the bugs and there are still people playing it which I think is questionable.
  97. Oct 28, 2012
    Poor game, this game was obvious rushed, but they had time to create the next map pack, the game is full of bugs and unbalanced weapons if your thinking of buying this game DON'T!, they're not going to fix this piece of junk, you cal also tell they let console idiots beta test this game because the amount of issues it has.
  98. Oct 28, 2012
    I have spent nearly 800 hours playing MOH2010, mostly in combat mission. I bought this game to have fun playing that mode. Unfortunately, there is no way to have fun. Small maps, not designed for combat mission at all. As a defender after bomb goes off you are out of boundaries and have to run or you die in 10 seconds. How stupid is that? Serious issues with hit detection and damage, veryI have spent nearly 800 hours playing MOH2010, mostly in combat mission. I bought this game to have fun playing that mode. Unfortunately, there is no way to have fun. Small maps, not designed for combat mission at all. As a defender after bomb goes off you are out of boundaries and have to run or you die in 10 seconds. How stupid is that? Serious issues with hit detection and damage, very slow switching between hip fire and optics. Compared to MOH2010 the game feels slow, no dynamic, no fun. I play only at good ping servers ( Expand
  99. Oct 28, 2012
    i don't understand why its so bad yes theres bugs but bf3 also had them on the pc its good its still better than cod and bf3 in my opinion ok i admit the campaign sucked but the multiplayer is glorious
  100. Oct 28, 2012
    Single Player bit:
    I actually really enjoyed the first Moh from Danger Close. It was more realistic then CoD story was not hollywoodish and gameplay was good. My expectations were more or less the same maybe a bit higher since the game was moving to Frostbite 2 and seeing what BF3 could deliver, I think that expectation was not ungrounded.
    Unfortunatly those expectations got blown after
    Single Player bit:
    Unfortunatly those expectations got blown after 30 minutes of playing.
    First : This is Frostbite 2? Why is it that BF3 looks a million times better, plays better and has a better feel to it.
    Then the AI of the uber Tier 1 operatives is so bad, that I actually have been backstabbed by enemies alot of times because my AI teammates can't kill or hit anything and the enemies just run through our lines....
    Also it seems Danger Close knows something about the tech of the US army that we don't.
    Wood is the new über kevlar, you cannot penetrate it with any weapon.
    I though a full auto shotgun should be able to shred plywood without too much trouble.
    I'm half way through the game and honestly I can't be bothered to continue. WORST GAME in the last 5 years...

The multiplayer isn't bad but nowhere as good as BF3 or CoD to be honest...
    Anyway this game is not worth the 50
  101. DXR
    Oct 23, 2012
    A refreshing change from bf3 but I gotta say the multiplayer leaves a bit to be desired for me. With the launch day bugs aside...the maps are very small with minimal cover and are very, very linear and bottlenecked. You are rarely able to vault on top of rocks, rubble, vehicles, etc to sneak up on the enemy or find a good hasty ambush spot. Plan on always standing on the ground. There isA refreshing change from bf3 but I gotta say the multiplayer leaves a bit to be desired for me. With the launch day bugs aside...the maps are very small with minimal cover and are very, very linear and bottlenecked. You are rarely able to vault on top of rocks, rubble, vehicles, etc to sneak up on the enemy or find a good hasty ambush spot. Plan on always standing on the ground. There is also no environment destruction whatsoever. Wood or chain link fence in your way? Gotta hoof around it. Sure no one is expecting big open maps but to get from point A to point B you almost always have to decide between one or two tunnels, hallways, or narrow pathways to run down. There isn't much openhandedness. The gameplay feels slow but rounds go by extremely fast. Unless you run into a group of bad guys and happen to blast them away don't count on getting anything more than the UAV before getting killed again as the UAV requires you to be out in the open to even launch a majority of the time. If you enjoy the recon class don't plan on any good sniper nests, mastering bullet drop mechanics (basically absent), or finding any places to see enemies long range. If you play on a normal server everyone may as well have an ESP hack. If you are even remotely in someone's line of site you get a big red dot over your head. The semi-auto rifles are fun and effective once you unlock them. Granted, MoH is more in line with the classic FPS format and Warfighter definitely holds true to the MoH franchise, I didn't see much innovation here. Nothing MW:2 didn't achieve a few years ago. In my opinion...older FPS games were better designed and thought out. Seems like they focused more on the stats, social network, and loadout system than they did map design and gameplay. I understand it is better than MoH 2010 but since it is right on the heels of BF3 and uses the Frostbite 2 engine we know what it is capable of and Warfighter certainly doesn't take advantage of it to its full extent. It sits right next to it on battlelog...so I expected it to be at least at the same level. At the very least maps along the lines of Close Quarters but they are even more limited and confined than those. Fire teams are a great feature. If you are paired up with a buddy or a good player you can do some real damage. If you're with a tard consider yourself solo! I'll keep playing. It is very fun, extremely easy, and very approachable. It just won't replace the depth of strategy, amazing environments, and diversity in gameplay that I find in BF3. Collapse

1. PC PowerPlay
    Dec 2, 2012
    Plot holes, broken scripting and offensive self-contradiction makes Warfighter one of the worst games we've played all year. [Dec 2012, p.85]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 30, 2012
    Common military shooter with minor technical bugs shows all the elements we have seen before. We've expected much more from the legendary Medal of Honor series. [Dec 2012]
  3. CD-Action
    Nov 29, 2012
    Due to unreliable scripts and other technical issues, bland and chaotic storytelling and stupid AI I played Warfighter strictly out of obligation and not for fun. Decent (but unbalanced) multiplayer is not enough to put other label than 'mediocre' on a game that was supposed to be a major hit. [13/2012, p.36]