8.1

1. ZzzZX
    Jul 2, 2005
    The best racer I own, and I own quite a few. Better than NFS underground by far. Excellent graphics and gameplay. Latter levels are a bit tough though - which can be frustrating.
  2. RichardR.
    Jul 6, 2003
    This game is just amazing, i've had it for a few days & i havent stopped playing it...if u finish the carear then theres still online play which brings this game above the rest. If your looking for a racing game that requires some skill this is the game for you.
  3. HaroldH.
    Jul 9, 2003
    This game is highly addictive and very fun to play. this is the most fun ive had playing a race game in a long long time!! ROCKSTAR SCORES AGAIN!!
  4. ShaneB.
    Aug 1, 2003
    This game is awesome the graphics are great i have beaten the game already very very hard to beat but that's what makes the game better cause it's not so easy also the speed in the game makes it seem like your really going that fast the controls i would say are fine only certain cars suck other then that very good job from rockstar also i like the music good choice of music plusThis game is awesome the graphics are great i have beaten the game already very very hard to beat but that's what makes the game better cause it's not so easy also the speed in the game makes it seem like your really going that fast the controls i would say are fine only certain cars suck other then that very good job from rockstar also i like the music good choice of music plus you can add your own mp3's to listen to cant forget about online play too.. great game hopefully they make Midnight Club III. Expand
  5. Neil
    Aug 18, 2003
    Great game. Using keyboard i wasnt too keen on at first, as you jolt from left to right, but now I've had practice, i can move left and right without jolting so far.
  6. CoachC.
    Aug 2, 2003
    I'll give this game a good review. Understand that the system requirements are steep, as it should be for one of the first games out that fully supports DX9. If you don't have a good racing wheel...why are you even playing racing games. Don't complain to me that the keyboard doesn't give good driving results...wouldn't have Toyota or Honda placed a keyboard on the I'll give this game a good review. Understand that the system requirements are steep, as it should be for one of the first games out that fully supports DX9. If you don't have a good racing wheel...why are you even playing racing games. Don't complain to me that the keyboard doesn't give good driving results...wouldn't have Toyota or Honda placed a keyboard on the dash if that was all it took to drive a car?! The physics and graphics are top-notch. The soundtrack is perfect (put your own *.mp3 or *.m3u files in the provided folder), you chose the music you want to hear. The storyline is acceptable, and adds a little to the gaming performance. The AI, although somewhat predictable, is very tough. This is, without a doubt, the best arcade-style racing game that I have ever played. Don't take my review with a grain-of-salt...I'm an experienced, real-life, dirt-track, CART, BMX, and moto-cross racer. Expand
  7. JasonM
    Sep 1, 2008
    The greatest racing game ever. IE, the most FUN. The cars have varying handling physics, the opponents talk trash to keep things interesting, the courses are all wildly different, and the drift physics are the best in any driving game I've played. This is not a simulator, which is fine with me, it is a fun fun racing game.
  8. Anthony
    Sep 14, 2003
    This game is only for people that like souped up cars in real life like me, Got it??
  9. AndréS.
    Sep 22, 2003
    Rockstar Inovate again. The best racecar game I ever played.
  10. Jan 28, 2014
    This game was and still is my childhood. Good thing it's available to PC users on Steam for only 9.99 USD. MC2 is one of the few games that I still play despite the fact that it's eleven years old. I doubt I'll ever quit playing it, even though the brutal AI raised my blood pressure quite often. :)
  11. Sep 24, 2014
    I´m playing this game over years now and it still makes fun !
    There are like 2 new Career´s for this game avianle and 2 moded Versions for this game with new textures Car and so on...
    BUT !!! the best is if u will Play CTF(Capture The Flag) online with the Veloci :D

1. The depth comes in the form of controlling the vehicles, navigating the city streets and discovering shortcuts.
  2. A well-designed and entertaining street racer - "Midtown Madness" on steroids. [Oct 2003, p.102]
  3. The right choice for anyone who's out for an action-packed arcade racer with smooth gameplay and miscellaneous tasks and challenges to complete on the road. The accent in this game is on addictive, high-paced arcade-style driving.