• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Jan 23, 2014
7.2

1. Jan 8, 2015
    Harsh title, but whole heartedly deserved - Initially I had high hopes for MMX as I've been a long time fan of the series since the early 90s, but MMX makes me question the developers ideas because they simply do not work period. Some of the worst aspects are combat related, such as being locked into combat and no monsters are in the local area, a bug that STILL has not been fixed, thisHarsh title, but whole heartedly deserved - Initially I had high hopes for MMX as I've been a long time fan of the series since the early 90s, but MMX makes me question the developers ideas because they simply do not work period. Some of the worst aspects are combat related, such as being locked into combat and no monsters are in the local area, a bug that STILL has not been fixed, this particular bug occurs because of the ridiculously decision to make the combat turn based, where as the previous games was all psedo-turn based meaning you could move your party/pause the game and attack. MMx locks you into a fight to the death once monsters reach a certain distance from your character, unfortunately I've had this bug out far too many times forcing a reload to a previous point to fix - not to mention this particular type of combat also punishes the players rather harshly against ranged monsters, because you sometimes can't move into melee range!! Absurd but true!! Honestly - the person who thought up this mechanic should be fired because its one of the serious gamebreaking issues MMx has.

If your a veteran of the MM series, you'll know that skill points are valuable but in previous games you had somewhat leeway into making some mistakes with your builds, MMx forces you into very specific builds and characters classes otherwise you could literally become stuck in game without the ability to progress either because of bosses being too difficult or some encounters completely overpowering your characters, so creating your party requires very careful planning and even more careful skill point allocation.

Another major problem MMx is balance, or lack off it. The balance problems are so bad that I don't think the game was ever playtested properly. Overall game difficulty is another issue as it wildly increases/decreases, for instance you don't know the level of any monsters and since they cut corners with monsters design (they just re-color) the difference in color of a monster could mean that you have your entire party one-shotted or you one-shot the monster. But for the most part, you'll die ALOT when exploring, so save literally before every encounter. Because a typical scenerio when exploring is...kill basic monsters...no problems...oh new monster!! Game Over...reload, avoid area until higher level, it happens far too often which makes me wonder if this development team ever played any of the original might and magic games...

I could write on and on about all the complaints and issues I have with this game, but this is one of those games you're either going to love it, or hate it. I just don't recommend this game to anyone who easily gets frustrated. It is also especially time consuming because MMx also suffers from excessive loading, with entering buildings/inns...loading...enter/leaving areas...more loading...entering dungeons/new floors...more loading.

Basically, This game needs to have the movement lock removed as that would solve many of the issues.
  2. Aug 3, 2014
    one of the most buggy uninspired poorly balanced games I have ever played. If you like old school dungeon crawlers everyone is better off replay some of the classic instead of this save reload one shot madness that is unplayable with a lot of party configurations period
  3. Jan 28, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Its average game.Sometimes you feel - hey this moment its quite nice but then you see a damaged (with shalow watter) bridge whitch you cant cross cause you dont have right blessing (!?) - autors are here insulting inteligence of players heavily.Next big problem is whole world of ashan or what is called its collorfull boring and ugly - ordinary knights looks like kings or emperors and so on... Best parts of MM was 6 and 7 but this is far from it .. they came from heroes 3 and that was also great game but this comes from heroes 6 and thats also average or even below.. Skill system is weak combat feels too simple.Technically very weak game.Sounds are ok. Expand
  4. Jan 30, 2014
    This "game" is a complete and utter embarrassment to the Might and Magic legacy. Ridiculous amounts of game breaking bugs, terrible framerate drops for no apparent reason on certain hardware, a paper thin storyline, the most drawn out, long winded, tedious, eye droopingly BORING introduction to any game I have EVER seen.. ever.

Nevermind that if you try to create an original party

Nevermind that if you try to create an original party (something that was always oodles of fun in previous M&M games.. the game outright punishes you and can actively PREVENT you from proceeding in the game! Game routinely either outright limits the mobs w/ no respawn or even different areas to go to.

When it's NOT limiting (re-crippling) your options, it's outright slamming you. Turn a corner in an area? Suddenly get smashed by monsters WAY out of your league. Previous MM games? RUN AWAY.. this one? Nope. Screw you, die. You CANNOT disengage or run away from anything.. once you get into combat.. you either win or die. While this might sound amusing.. akin to Dark Souls, at least Dark Souls had SOME pacing to it.. this does not. In the Undercity, I literally discovered the hard way by simply taking the "wrong" tunnel in the SAME map as I was directed to go too... only to get my party 2 shotted by Ravenous Ghouls that were WAY above any level I could have possibly achieved at that point in the game.

Bottom line - This is a turd that will quickly (hopefully) be forgotten.
  5. Jan 31, 2014
    I was lulled in by the reviews... Namely one that said it was a rough start, but gets great. First dungeon, you get poisoned. This is awesome, because it is persistent and you cannot counter it yet, which you sort of figure out by resting multiple times and it not going away. Of course, this is not communicated, but a quick Google shows that you have to run back to the temple to heal...I was lulled in by the reviews... Namely one that said it was a rough start, but gets great. First dungeon, you get poisoned. This is awesome, because it is persistent and you cannot counter it yet, which you sort of figure out by resting multiple times and it not going away. Of course, this is not communicated, but a quick Google shows that you have to run back to the temple to heal... just like Diseases. So two labels for the same game mechanic; apparently we have learned nothing in 20+ years of game design. Now that you are poisoned, after defeating one spider, you run back to temple and pay to be cured. This repeats, because spiders are poisonous and you can do nothing about it. Finally, the first boss, which requires every potion you have, leaves all of your party poisoned. You try to make it back to temple, but then realize that you get limited rests. So you die. In the city. After the first dungeon. On normal. With the default party. Within one hour of gameplay. This is not nostalgic gaming; it is poor game design. They used something great as a template and did not innovate. So if immediate difficulty and lack of knowledge transfer is what you are interested in, spend the $25 and get ready for hours of what some might label frustration, but you apparently call 'fun.' Expand
  6. Jan 30, 2014
    The game is plain ruin. It starts as mediocre nostalgiachewer and then goes downhill. You are given no space to maneuver, to have fun. Most time you're either on the edge of bankruptcy, or, if you play the right way, you have no challenge at all. And I won't even start on what a poor setting Ashan is. I experienced ZERO momets of true interest in plot or environments. The game also looksThe game is plain ruin. It starts as mediocre nostalgiachewer and then goes downhill. You are given no space to maneuver, to have fun. Most time you're either on the edge of bankruptcy, or, if you play the right way, you have no challenge at all. And I won't even start on what a poor setting Ashan is. I experienced ZERO momets of true interest in plot or environments. The game also looks like it came from around 2000-th but has system requirements like Crysis or something alike. Huge but predictable disappointment. Expand
  7. May 13, 2014
    To be honest I was totally shocked when I saw the character-making screen. It is not 3D portraits, it is not like the other M&M, it's just cartoons! And very very limited faces to choose from; not to mention, unlike the other M&M, Legacy's faces won't constantly animate, eyes won't roll, and you got will a confusion of shouts and yells with 'obituary photos' of characters.

Next, the

Next, the fighting is now ONLY turn-base, I miss the time when I could run about to shoot and avoid arrows by monsters.

Then and again, I always hated the loots and items in M&M9, because I don't like tiny icons of items. And here we have, not only icons of items, but a 'table' for the baggage~

And if I am not wrong... even M&M6 has a much much open space to move and travel.

And Legacy is not going to have a sci-fiction ending, and worse...

...while I can see attempts on making a beautiful graphical game, I hate the idea of damages popping... and the highlighting of enemies... so childish! So unnatural! Is this 'Pokemon game' for kids?

I am giving a rating of 2 because of the enhance graphics... but the graphical expression is really ridiculous!

And yes... after M&M9, now we have not NPCs to visit but pictures of homes... ... and many many things in Legacy which I think... ain't right. And I miss the streets of M&M9 littered with NPCs~
  8. Apr 12, 2014
    Good game and it's been a while since we had a dungeon crawler might and magic i love the implemention of a hotkey bar, , but there's a lot of stuff in the game than makes it less enjoyable , like for example double DRM , frequent bugs , bad pc optimization , annoying sound effects in towns like high pitched woman giggle every 10seconds , or someone saying "im not on the mood to talk" ,Good game and it's been a while since we had a dungeon crawler might and magic i love the implemention of a hotkey bar, , but there's a lot of stuff in the game than makes it less enjoyable , like for example double DRM , frequent bugs , bad pc optimization , annoying sound effects in towns like high pitched woman giggle every 10seconds , or someone saying "im not on the mood to talk" , lots of people yawning too bad there's no option to just disable town sfx.
    This game is more linear than a dry noodle and the main map is by far the shortest might and magic world , wish they kept the "choose evil or good alignment allies" path from the older games like in mm7 and most of the side missions are uninspired , at one point near the end of the game there's a side mission you must complete in order to progress further into the story , so why not just put it as a main one?.
  9. Feb 18, 2014
    Do not buy this game if you are expecting might and magic game. This grid based game has no movement during combat system and is trash. Legend of Grimrock at least lets you move during grid based combat where this game doesn't even have the ability to do that. This is a 2$ game at best. If you want to see how bad they trashed this beloved franchise, wait until its 2$ so your not asDo not buy this game if you are expecting might and magic game. This grid based game has no movement during combat system and is trash. Legend of Grimrock at least lets you move during grid based combat where this game doesn't even have the ability to do that. This is a 2$ game at best. If you want to see how bad they trashed this beloved franchise, wait until its 2$ so your not as disappointed as the rest of us who were unfortunate enough to have purchased this game at full price.

The best part about this game is it came with might and magic 6 and I no longer had my copy of that awesome game so its not a 100% loss.
  10. Sep 3, 2014
    Started of ok but after a while I simply reached a point where I couldn't progress any further because the enemies were either to difficult or there were to many of them. I got surrounded by mobs of dozen "elite" enemies or so. Some of them like the ghouls do so much damage they can barely be handled and they all have huge amounts of health.. The game has horrible balancing issues. InStarted of ok but after a while I simply reached a point where I couldn't progress any further because the enemies were either to difficult or there were to many of them. I got surrounded by mobs of dozen "elite" enemies or so. Some of them like the ghouls do so much damage they can barely be handled and they all have huge amounts of health.. The game has horrible balancing issues. In addition add that you can rest only limited amounts of times until you run out of supplies which you buy in taverns, there is very few health potions you can buy, equipment stores rarely have anything worth buying and the little good stuff they do have is ridiculously expensive you have to spend all your money. You have a locked quick-bar unlike other rpg's meaning you run out of space for placing spells, potions, etc. There is no fast travel making going back to towns for resupply a chore and huge time waster, enemies don't respawn so there is no point in walking back to town. Character creation is very disappointing as well. You have two portraits and two voice templates to choose from per gender and thats it. There aren't that many classes to choose from either, 3 for each of the 4 races, classes aren't that good either. I am quite disappointed by this game. Expand
  11. Dec 4, 2013
    Iam really dissapointed i was a big fan of mm6, mm7 and mm8, the free roaming a world that hasn't been top by any RPG i played since. Dispite of al the grapical steps technologie made. I never expected that the where going to make a other game ever again.So i was very excited about it. But its a grid walk based game that the used in the older versions of the game, so its a total los to me.Iam really dissapointed i was a big fan of mm6, mm7 and mm8, the free roaming a world that hasn't been top by any RPG i played since. Dispite of al the grapical steps technologie made. I never expected that the where going to make a other game ever again.So i was very excited about it. But its a grid walk based game that the used in the older versions of the game, so its a total los to me. why the grid walk? i dont get it, some people love there crazy people Expand
  12. Feb 17, 2014
    I don't understand the high reviews for this game - I don't think these people have actually played the game through.

This game is not good, its buggy, unbalanced, poorly designed, and just not fun anyway. Im not sure there's really potential in a turn based game like this though. The combat strategy would have to continually evolve and change as the game progresses for it to be

Im not sure there's really potential in a turn based game like this though. The combat strategy would have to continually evolve and change as the game progresses for it to be interesting for the whole game. What ends up happening is you figure out the basics on how to successfully battle enemies, and then the rest of the game is pretty tedious with very little change to those initial tactics you figure out. a new spell here and there or new equipment do not really change much about the combat other than a small boost here or there. so basically this game gets boring as hell in the last half of it. at least in MM6-8 you could blaze through stuff in the later stages of the game because no turn based combat.

a couple things i did like though:
    - the class system is well designed and *should* give it replayability - only certain classes can grandmaster in certain skills, so class makeup is going to be pretty unique to your playing experience. after beating the game, though, no way in hell i would play this again to try a different class makeup, just too boring.
    - some pretty good puzzles. the combat is really boring, so this is the only real interesting part of the game. there were a few that were roughly comparable with the legend of grimrock puzzles.

if all of the bugs were gone, and the game was more balanced and properly tweaked, better sound, fix load times etc... i'd still only give this game a 6 or so.
  13. Feb 9, 2014
    Figured I'd give some perspective on where my opinion is coming from before I start ripping into this game. I've been playing PC videogames for nearly two decades now, starting off playing games in Dos. And have been playing games on PCs on a regular basis ever since. I can't remember which of the M&M games I've played in the series, I believe 4, 5, and 6, It's been a long time but IFigured I'd give some perspective on where my opinion is coming from before I start ripping into this game. I've been playing PC videogames for nearly two decades now, starting off playing games in Dos. And have been playing games on PCs on a regular basis ever since. I can't remember which of the M&M games I've played in the series, I believe 4, 5, and 6, It's been a long time but I remember enjoying those games.

Ok so, I'll start off by pointing out some of the things I actually didn't mind about the game. The character creation and party system was well laid out. I enjoyed creating my team. It was well fleshed out, customization could be improved but I've never been huge on altering every little detail in a character model anyway so no loss there for me.

This game is heavily tile based, and not in a nice way. My main beef here is not that it's tile based, but how poorly done the tile based gameplay is. You can only face four directions, movement feels very mechanical, not natural at all. I just had this intense feeling of the layout being, well, lazy. Within ten minutes of playing it I saw at least a dozen simple fixes that should have been implemented, things that would make the experience more rich and detailed, but instead you're left with a clunky unnatural design and I just couldn't get into it. One of the things I enjoyed about the other M&M games was you really felt like you were part of the game, and with this game that feeling was completely gone.

I could only play it for another hour maybe, and I really tried to like it, but I couldn't. The storyline seemed poorly scripted, and all around I just had this feeling like they could have done a lot better with almost every aspect of the game. It felt rushed, and as I said earlier, just had a feeling of laziness about it. You couldn't even get much of a nostalgia factor out of it, as the graphics seemed like they might have been trying to compete with more recent games, but well, failed. They could have used other styles of graphics that didn't try to do the 3D model rendering, but they went that route instead, and everything is just chunky and unrealistic. I'm not playing a game like this for graphics, don't get me wrong, but ya...

All around I'm really disappointed with this game, and am kind of surprised how many positive reviews it's had.
  14. Feb 20, 2014
    For nerds only. Have been playing cRPGs for more than 20 years and this is one of the most annoying pieces of gaming software. The game is totally unbalanced and choosing some specific parties can make game totally unplayable. What I particularly lack is the sense of freedom which was present even in the crippled M&M IX. The fights can be really nasty and _too_ heavily depend on the partyFor nerds only. Have been playing cRPGs for more than 20 years and this is one of the most annoying pieces of gaming software. The game is totally unbalanced and choosing some specific parties can make game totally unplayable. What I particularly lack is the sense of freedom which was present even in the crippled M&M IX. The fights can be really nasty and _too_ heavily depend on the party selection.

If you have plenty of free time it may be a challenge, but if you are gaming from time to time, for fun only, M & M X seems to be a waste of nerves and time.
  15. Jan 26, 2014
    This game is a HUGE step back from Might and magic 6 which was released 15 years ago.

Moving around is restricted, weapon and armor has no textures, spell books are very poor, you can fight at most 3-4 enemies at the same time, no movement during fighting. Total disappointment.

This is NOT a Might and magic X. This is Legend of Grimrock 2. Don't let the name fool you.
  16. Jan 23, 2014
    This is the story of a game that was supposed to be great but ended up an utter, pitiful mess.

I got MnM X several days after it was offered for Early Access, as I love oldschool first- person party RPGs and loved how Legend of Grimrock turned out. The game had many issues, both design-wise and tech-wise and up to a point I actively reported them on forums, etc. and for the most part

person party RPGs and loved how Legend of Grimrock turned out. The game had many issues, both design-wise and tech-wise and up to a point I actively reported them on forums, etc. and for the most part it seemed like the developers listened.

Today the full product was released on Steam and I regret I ever spent my time and money on it. Starting from the top, here's what is very wrong with this game:

Game is completely crippled if you run it on a 32-bit Windows. The developers decided to put a
    cap on texture quality and the best you will get is MEDIUM textures that literally look like Quake 2.

Even with EVERYTHING ELSE maxed out - terrain details, terrain quality, view distance and object detail are set to ULTRA, the game still looks pitiable. The developers obviously lack the most basic knowledge of asset and RAM management and decided to make up for it by simply cutting ambient sounds and higher texture detail from the game when it's run on Win 32-bit.

This alone is absolutely ridiculous, especially as PC setups that can run Crysis 2 maxed out (mine included) will be greeted by this blurry mess just because they run 32-bit. Such programming sloppiness is, to me, simply inexcusable.

Further, the game lacks some very simple and fundamental features such as 16x10 resolution support. The official developer explanation for this is this: "Our team focused is efforts to offer the best game experience and we had to make some choices (converting 2D assets to 16:10 would have required lot more time). You still can play on 16:9."

This is like saying “Well, we know that you didn’t want a handheld vacuum cleaner, but look how comfy it is!” This is also not something that came up in the last minute. I wrote about the lack of 16x10 support back in August 2013 and got pretty much the same response, together with a vague promise that it MAY make it in the full game. Well, it didn’t, much like a Mac release that should have come together with the PC one.

The game is a fine example of technical incompetence on almost every level imaginable. There is horrendous object pop-in even with ‘view distance’ and object detail maxed out. Combine this with the state of textures on 32-bit Win that make Quake 2 look good and you get one of the worst launches by devs that simply lied that they will optimize their game back in September 2013 and obviously cut huge corners while pushing for release.

I wanted to like this game. I was hugely into it, I had such high hopes for it. Sadly, in the end it ended up this clumsy, ugly, broken, incompetent mess full of broken developer promises. I am deeply sorry but I cannot and will not stand for this.

In closing, I recommend that you save your money or simply give it to a developer who is not so incompetent.
  17. Jan 30, 2014
    The release of M&M X was quite a surprise for me. I wasn't following any news about it even though I consider myself a big fan of the series (especially M&M 6). After getting some info about the game I got really excited about it. Moder remake of old-scool RPG - yes please!

The beginings weren't very impressive. Character creation system seemed unimaginative and available classes look very imbalanced when it comes to what each of them can offer.
    After creating my first group of adventurers I was ready for some action.

First things that struck me were graphics and movement. Graphics do feel oldschool but I'm not sure if that is a good thing. Movement is just so oldschool that it is a big step back compared to M&M 6 - released almost 16 years ago... There is absolutely zero freedom about moving around - we can only follow square tiles - yep, squares, not even hexagons! It makes even simplest chores as running around town frustrating experience and it takes at least a couple of hours to get used to it.

Difficulty is also worh mentioning. Playing on warrior - more difficult mode - the only challange is to create a good party of characters. Playing the game for ~15 hrs I can only tell that physical damage dealers are mostly wasted character slots and while my first group of mixed classes was having lots of trouble with some enemies, my second group - full of casters - was just destroying everyone. Hint: instead of heavy armored tank you might want to choose a mage with a set of defensive spells.

Combat is another step back from M&M6. Most of the time we fight less than 4 enemies at the time. Real time combat is gone. Whenever we get engaged i melee combat we can't move... The list goes on and on so the fact remains - seemingly simple combat that M&M series would offer us got simplified even further making it less enjoyable, more random and basically - worse.

Don't get me wrong - the game can be quite fun at times. But I couldn't stop the feeling that I would have much more fun playing M&M 6 one more time.

At this point I would rate the game around 6 or 7, simply because after some time you kinda get used to all those frustrating mechanics and you can focus on having fun BUT:

After about 15 hours played the game crashed. Ok, happened before, no big deal. After launching the game again I realised ALL of my saved games were gone. Boom! Game over, play again?

No, thanks.
  18. Nov 21, 2014

Aug 2014.

UBISOFT flat out LIED and MISLEAD fans about making their own mods for the game. Yeah you could for $1000.00. They then announced they were no longer going to do anything with Might & Magic X Legacy. Money well spent again on a lame company. Needless to say did not care and had them erase my account as I will not buy anything from a company that gets away with false advertisement.

The only dlc they added was a huge joke that nobody could beat!

Good luck when you go bankrupt for treating your customers the way you did.
  19. Jan 24, 2014
    No 1980x1200 res or any 16:10 aspect ratio support. Game looks like crap. Unfinished product in alpha testing stage. And if u fan of previous M&M game, you very dissapointed, dont feel any old M&M here. Dont buy it.
  20. Jan 29, 2014
    Absolutely dreadful! Stay 100 yards away from this game.
    If this is the "Legacy", then it one that should silently die out.
    First the controls are abysmal. There is nothing intuitive about moving around in the game at all. The game play? I felt like I wasn't there. Like I think I'm moving, but? Horrible feedback. Horrible graphics. Forget the 90's it's more like the 80's
    Absolutely dreadful! Stay 100 yards away from this game.
    If this is the "Legacy", then it one that should silently die out.

Horrible graphics. Forget the 90's it's more like the 80's graphics and even horrible for then.

And then they tell you a bunch of stuff is turned off unless you play under a 64bit OS?
    Where did all this 64bit'ness go? How can this game take so much memory to do what other games did 100x better with just 256mb or less??

Anyone that gives this a good review must be completely lost in delusional nostalgia and not in present time.
    There is 1000 old games I'd rather play again over this junk.
  21. Nov 1, 2014
    MM9 was steep back from series but MM10 is even further going far away from classic to point beyond recognize. Am expect return to classic World of Xeen style with better gfx but what I see much more resemble Grimrock clone.
  22. Feb 22, 2014
    Having played every single Might and Magic game including every one of the Heroes series, I feel pretty qualified to say that this one is UTTER BILGE! I have wasted my money on it but hope others do a bit of research before parting with theirs.
    Graphics are poor, although I can put up with that if gameplay is at least average, which this is NOT. Interface is below average. User friendliness, close to nonexistent. Yawn factor=10/10, at least I get to clean my house for once in my life as it's more interesting than playing this game.
  23. Aug 25, 2013
    Im here to save you time and money... Don't bother with this game.
    Everything great about the previous games has been lost. The pacing is out of control bad, with day shifting happening in mere moments of walking around town. Resting has been destroyed the open world joy is gone because its all turn based grid movement all the time. Classic and iconic Might and magic is completely ruined.
    Im here to save you time and money... Don't bother with this game.

If you have no life and don't like gameplay that is fast and measured by seconds this is the game for you. it will take hours to do the simplest and most boring tasks like walking across the world to get from one group to another.
  24. Jan 27, 2014
    This game is a huge step back from the former glory of what Might and Magic once was. 3DO made a wonderful game, and Might & Magic 6 was perfect to me. I've played every Might & Magic from 1 to 9, and this game just ruined the entire thing. I can't say I'm surprised because it's Ubisoft, but wow, this was a step backwards. It really hurts to see what Ubisoft is going to do with this game,This game is a huge step back from the former glory of what Might and Magic once was. 3DO made a wonderful game, and Might & Magic 6 was perfect to me. I've played every Might & Magic from 1 to 9, and this game just ruined the entire thing. I can't say I'm surprised because it's Ubisoft, but wow, this was a step backwards. It really hurts to see what Ubisoft is going to do with this game, and ruin it just like they do with all their other franchises. Expand
  25. Jan 28, 2014
    First of all: The square based movement is a complete pain in the a**. Something they should have let buried back in the 80's. When the free movement was introduced in Mandate of Heaven, it was absolutely stunning and the square movement became obsolete. OUTDATED. REDUNDANT. It stinks.

The graphics are pretty decent, nothing to complain here. BUT it brings my graphics card to new heat records. If it would be summer, i would probably die because of heat stroke. Or my graphics card before me. Now, it's just lowering my heating costs... but i dont think thats a plus for a game.
    Furthermore, i have RIDICULOUS slowdowns when moving from square to square in some areas of the game, and thats, although i thought it's hardly possible, making the square movement even worse.

The tile world map is confusing and i felt completely lost way too often. With no quest markers, you just explore the map, find enemies that are too hard, explore elsewhere, get raped with a one-hit-kill by even harder enemies, explore, cant walk over water, searching, searching, searching, oh whats is that *PEWPEWPEW* DEAD, ok now what... f*** this game!!!!!! click on the quit button and write an angry review.
  26. Mar 29, 2015
    Game is terribly buggy. If you have a firewall blocking the game, it will refuse access to the second act. Worst of all, it will not tell the player that the content is blocked, it just refuses to advance the story. The player has to research online in the ubisoft forums to figure out what the problem is and how to fix it. Very poor game design.
  27. Nov 21, 2014

Aug 2014.

The only dlc they added was a huge joke that nobody could beat!

Good luck when you go bankrupt for treating your customers the way you did.

1. May 11, 2014
    Might and Magic X: Legacy is a shamelessly old-school RPG made for us raised on Might and Magic and Eye of Beholder. It's a fine romp even without the nostalgia. The generic setting lacks personality, like some of the quirky aspects of Jon van Caneghem's old Might and Magic games, but solid combat system with spot on difficulty curve makes up for it. Budget production values show on how much some of the assets are recycled throughout, and the fairly short adventure never reaches truly epic proportions, but despite that I'd adventure more in a world like this. [March 2014]
  2. Apr 13, 2014
    It is not easy to sum up a game like Might & Magic X: Legacy. It is beyond reasonable doubt a game largely based on nostalgia, but at the same time is honest and well made.
    A perfect blend of the old and the new, which shows that archaic gameplay can still be lots of fun. [Issue #239]