6.0

1. Organiz3dChaos
    Feb 5, 2004
    Im glad i didnt pay for this game, by far the buggest game i ever played, Cant complete switchblade level becuase car falls through.
  2. Morten
    Feb 10, 2004
    How do you make the monitor in level 5?
  3. MichaelN.
    Feb 13, 2004
    Its a nice game!! the game is not crashing with me!! i just set down for de details!! But in level 4!! (the dragster) i cant make it!! dont got any money!! help plz!!
  4. BélaP.
    Feb 1, 2004
    Excellent game!
  5. jkamphuis
    Feb 23, 2004
    This game RULEZ!!! but i don't know what to do whit the mini (level 2) :(
  6. Orfeuss
    Feb 2, 2004
    It's not bad ! but i stuck on level 7 ! and i don't know how to do it !!!!!!!!! maybe somebody knows ?
  7. JoshS.
    Feb 2, 2004
    i have a amd 2600 1g ramm 256mb graph card etc etc it crashes all the time, ok game play but to small and a little bit boring lol.
  8. Brandon
    May 2, 2004
    This game majorly sucks ass and is nothing like what the box even says. IT DOES NOT EVEN COME WITH A MANUAL!! Which is one of the most important pieces to a game. On the box it says you select your mission. Leading you to believe that the game is something that you aren't sitting there rebuilding the same damn car over and over again. I have built the rock crawler twice with all the This game majorly sucks ass and is nothing like what the box even says. IT DOES NOT EVEN COME WITH A MANUAL!! Which is one of the most important pieces to a game. On the box it says you select your mission. Leading you to believe that the game is something that you aren't sitting there rebuilding the same damn car over and over again. I have built the rock crawler twice with all the modified bullshit you have to have for it. Moster wheels, everything it said to do in the how to, and it always says I do not have it done. For $20.00, I would rather have a one time perm in my hair and look like a girl than to have spent it on this boring piece of sh.t game. But, its to late for that. You wanna know what I think? Jesse James needs to come up with something better. And it has a whopping cheat codes, which is nothing. Because you can do the vehicle with the days specified, and do not need the cheat for money if you sell all the parts you can't put back on. So, virtually no critical really good cheats. Maybe I should try to edit the .ini file. But have no clue what to put in it. SUCKS ASS!!! booooooooooo! Expand
  9. JohnS.
    Jan 14, 2004
    Great game.
  10. davdav
    Jan 15, 2004
    Owned.
  11. Desiredeffects
    Jan 23, 2004
    Its a cool game.. but it is the most unstable game ever .. i have never played a game that craps out on you as much as this... 1.3ghz AMD. 512Crucial ram..geforce 4 mx440 ans yes it crashes often.. i wonder why i even give it a 2. dont purchase until you see a patch is released.
    Jan 24, 2004
    My 3 is because i really love this game but its also because i cant play it... Many Bugs. Level 1 car is ok but at level 2 bugs begin... Out of bound bug ( primitive bug) etc.. I'm a programmer and i can't beleive that activion release a game unfinished like that... I love the concept but please release a patch.
  13. AD.
    Jan 20, 2004
    Only problem is, there's 2 much bugs and it's 2 short. Mybe 'cuz it's not officly out yet?
  14. LefterisK.
    Jan 29, 2004
    It's the best game i ever seen!!!!!
  15. RoyP.
    Jan 31, 2004
    Great game, shame about the bugs, or great bugs shame about the game, I thought only Microsoft released products this buggy.
  16. JakoA.
    Feb 15, 2004
    nine... just because it crashes all the time maybe some1 could send me patch cuz i havnt fund yet :S
  17. LPvirus
    Feb 18, 2004
    Zajebista giera, ale nie wczytuje sie level 5 :(((
  18. MonsterGarage
    Feb 2, 2004
    It's the best car game i ever played. I know there are many bugs but it's worth playing...
  19. DanFrom-Scandinavia
    Feb 2, 2004
    The concept is kinda cool, but I have no idea how they could fit so many bugs on one CD!? In the mission "Switchblade", my car neetly slips through the ground, no matter what I do! It's like there's no ground! No support from Activision, if that's even their real name...? No official web site. What can I say? Looks like they stole the graphics from Doom2 and some bugs from The concept is kinda cool, but I have no idea how they could fit so many bugs on one CD!? In the mission "Switchblade", my car neetly slips through the ground, no matter what I do! It's like there's no ground! No support from Activision, if that's even their real name...? No official web site. What can I say? Looks like they stole the graphics from Doom2 and some bugs from Win95, and slapped us in the face with the final product. I feel dirty... Expand
  20. Trikker
    Feb 22, 2004
    patch at http://www.invictus.hu/
  21. MartinKRUZ
    Feb 5, 2004
    The game it self are not bad.. i usually dont like drivers games. byt this aint the same thou. Sure there are plenty of bugs that are very anoying, Stuck on level 3 the swamp boggey. how to make the exhaust, Please answer me on that. i know that this aint the right place but cant find a better place to ask. a mail to budda_102@hotmail.com would be nice. thx
  22. bus_man65
    Feb 8, 2004
    This game is fun but too many bugs. I still on rockcawler level and i start freezing when i weld a part in. Where is the pause feature.
  23. Wicked
    Feb 8, 2004
    Its a fun game that really gets you going.. But like martin KRUZ im stuck on level 3 swamp boggey.
  24. BarrotesdePortugal
    Mar 4, 2004
    Not much fun :S Bugs :S
  25. Phemarkphem
    Apr 6, 2004
    I think this game is very good, because u can make ur "Monster Car" urself :) P.S. 2 those people who cant find "final pipe" on lvl 3: it will be given for free, then u complete the level, but DONT sell ur both seats ant piece of metal, which u get then u cut back of the beatle, and in the end u just weld it and then u can buy that "pipe" ,simple :))
  26. AaronA.
    May 4, 2004
    It is so cool.
  27. ThomasV.
    May 6, 2004
    I cant make it through lvl 2 i need thoose aluminium wheels (30 wheels) to make the mounting frame but i cant get through this lvl :-( please help i have installed the 1,3 patch.
  28. HampusE.
    Jan 16, 2004
    Great idéa. I love it! I missed this since the days of Street Rod 1 & 2. Trouble is it's a bit too basic for my taste. I wish that the user could do more with the design, and didn't have to do an exact copy of the car made in the show. I'm hoping that they will do Manster Garage 2, and that they will make that one more advanced. But there's some hours of fun in Great idéa. I love it! I missed this since the days of Street Rod 1 & 2. Trouble is it's a bit too basic for my taste. I wish that the user could do more with the design, and didn't have to do an exact copy of the car made in the show. I'm hoping that they will do Manster Garage 2, and that they will make that one more advanced. But there's some hours of fun in this one aswell. And it does helt to be a fan of the show... Expand
  29. p0wnj00
    Jan 17, 2004
    Fun, but really linear game.
  30. MikeC.
    Jan 18, 2004
    As far as gameplay goes, this game is great, it's like you're actually on an episode of monster garage. but it desperately needs a patch, because it crashes for the stupidest reasons. for instance, if you are on the job list and you click next on the last task, the game crashes. you'll see exactly what i mean when you play it yourself. thankfully the actual game is great!!!
  31. dnic
    Jan 21, 2004
    Kewl game, but it needs to give more info as to what is left to do in each mission
  32. OverrideOverload
    Jan 20, 2004
    I tried this game cause I liked the tv series on well tv.. It's very similar and gives you a lot for your money.. the graphics are ok and the game is ok with just some bugs.. if you like the monster garage on tv.. you'll like the game.
  33. PD
    Jan 22, 2004
    7 only if you tell me how to get support. I get dropped out of game after 1st mission into second mission. I run a AMD2000, 256mb ddr, ATI 9600.
  34. SphinxRaines
    Jan 24, 2004
    Hi, I use a amd 1333mhz processor and geforce 4 mx440 with 1024mo of ddram. I don't have any bugs. If you like the tv show, you like the game:).....I LIKE THIS!!! but is short:( lollllllll!
  35. Yesok
    Feb 10, 2004
    I give it a ten ...yes it does crash all the time...but i just save it every 5 minutes so in case of it crashing... and for the swamp buggey level you buy the tail pipe after your done the car ...to complete the level you have to have both driver and passenger seats in...to make it from crashing they have a patch now ...
  36. DavidF.
    Feb 1, 2004
    give a one just because of the show its great,,,but this game,,i cant even get the rock crawler to move,,tried it 6 times nothing,,any help from anyone?email me at spiderfree30@aol.com,,,,
  37. DaveM.
    Feb 10, 2004
    Does not give you enough directions. Does not tell you how to put the car in gear. Does not show you how to paint the cars.
  38. AivarasV.
    Feb 15, 2004
    Great idea of the game. It's crashing but fun to play.. but i have a problem...stuck in level3 swampbuggey i need exhaust pipe..and thats all..can't find it plz help.. aivaras@siauliai.lt thanx
  39. SteveL.
    Feb 16, 2004
    This game crashes more than the town drunk,some one should sue activision for relasing such a poorly made game.
  40. MB
    Feb 16, 2004
    Got this today Bugs of Monster Garage are fixed and we'll release an official patch soon. It is in the testers hand now, and hope it'll be released in a few days. regards, Invictus.
  41. Dark-Neo
    Feb 16, 2004
    The game overview is goood but it's alwaise crashing and crashing ... i cant do the level 5 beacause the game just exit to winblow all the time :( thats not cool !
  42. Adam
    Feb 19, 2004
    can someone pls post the link to the new patch when its out?
  43. MartinJ.
    Feb 21, 2004
    Its cool, but i really NEED a patch!!!
  44. Tygrys
    -linear -bugs -no own invention +great idea +overall nice ;D
  45. MikeR.
    Feb 21, 2004
    on level three(bugee) i dont know were to get the muffler.
  46. Math
    Feb 28, 2004
    Damn that sux i dont f..kin know how to make the muffler at the mission 3 plz someone tell me:P
  47. JohnS.
    Feb 3, 2004
    Great game.
  48. Baubau
    Feb 6, 2004
    its Invictus game, hungarian :D its normal to have a lot of bugs.
  49. DirkT.
    Mar 14, 2004
    Total f....up the games nice but when you play it at second level games give error and quits level 3 how the f..k do you make a muffler with pipes but cant finish stage.
  50. JazD.
    Mar 5, 2004
    This game sucks... soo much flaws in it..... cant get past level 3.. cant find the tail pipe to install the muffler... and the Host of the show is a hOMO also.
  51. AceM.
    Apr 25, 2004
    Its a cool game but it is just like Street Legal 1 , funny to build but so much bugs... I wonder when they will learn to do cool AND good games Peace.
  52. ChirsP.
    Jan 2, 2005
    I agree this gas sucks major ass. First of all it is difficult to posistion the playing portion of the built creations, which is short. There should have been more thought into a game with a empire resting on the name Monster Garage. I beleive is Jeese James and WCC bust I think a marketing person got a bit happy with the idea of making quick cash. I want a refund.
  53. MatanS.
    Jan 15, 2004
    A great game but there is some bugs.
  54. CypridDark
    Jan 18, 2004
    The game looks to be a cool game. But, as with invictus and activision value, they released it too soon. it needs alot of work. you can't get past mission 4. the game will always crash.
  55. JoakimL.
    Jan 18, 2004
    really cool game if you have seen the tv-series...looks like street legal.
  56. Haus
    Jan 18, 2004
    It's an ok game but has many bugs :):):)
  57. BobH.
    Jan 18, 2004
    They should have rebuilt an entire new engine instead of using the sh*tty Street Legal engine. The game keep crashing and freezing. Really not worth purchasing.
  58. UR2L8
    Jan 19, 2004
    The graphics in this game suck! The images look nice, but things appear all weird.!
  59. MaxA.
    Jan 19, 2004
    It's a good game.
  60. MarkH.
    Jan 22, 2004
    Realy, it's a good game. But the bugs that are in the game must get out with a new patch, and i sometimes don't know what i have to do to fisnish the car. :-(
  61. JillianC.
    Jan 27, 2004
    I love this game!!!! 100% Satisfied!!The plot is flawless and very much in the buffyverse feel. Great graphics and smooth graphics from punch to kick, no matter what others say.
  62. Hunter
    Jan 27, 2004
    This game sux it crashes all the time. the missions are messed up, like the switchblade one in this one you have to remove the drive shaft but the game wont let you, but it tells you besides that the graphics are horrible. support from activision there is none. or is it invictus ?, non existing website. i dont even know why they even released this game on the engine that its on.
  63. LewisJ.
    Feb 19, 2004
    It sux.
  64. MrBeanMachine
    Mar 17, 2004
    It wasn't a horrible game but it dosn't deserve to be on deans TOP 10 game choices. no offense.
  65. Dominator650dePortugal
    Mar 22, 2004
    What do you get is you cross a good concept with a Street legal graphic engine ? Good concept, bad game... the graphics really suck, the game keeps crashing, the "puzzles" are sometimes confusing, there is a giant amount of bugs... oh and the handling sucks... Not a game to buy!

The designers have simply reproduced challenges from the show virtually ensuring that anyone who might have the least interest in this game won't be surprised by any part of it. The only monster is this garage is a flagrant disregard for fun.
  2. The lack of any strategy to the gameplay, a generally poor design, and an endless number of stability problems turn Monster Garage into a real monster, all right.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    A big round of disappointment will be had by all that play Monster Garage. Perhaps Jesse and his crew should try their hands at developing a videogame. It can't be much worse than this.