• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Jul 7, 2004
8.8

1. BradG
    Apr 23, 2005
    From the first captivating desert vista to the last massive mechanical puzzle I was mesmerized. The puzzles are extremely diverse from logical mechanical myst-standards to bizarre, time oriented ones that span multiple worlds. The wealth of books and writings gives you this haunting sense that you're a guest in a very ancient place. The complete package is fairly cheap now and From the first captivating desert vista to the last massive mechanical puzzle I was mesmerized. The puzzles are extremely diverse from logical mechanical myst-standards to bizarre, time oriented ones that span multiple worlds. The wealth of books and writings gives you this haunting sense that you're a guest in a very ancient place. The complete package is fairly cheap now and there's a lot of gamplay accross the original title and 2 expansions. This game left its mark on me, I still find myself remembering a great view, moving piece of music, or interresting journal entry. Call me crazy but Myst 4, as beautiful as it was, was sort of a let down after Uru. Do yourself a favor and pick this one up, turn off the lights, and just take it in. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. A great purchase for patient puzzlers. The graphics are inspiring and the music is superb. Not constant, but it adds that extra eerie touch. And Uru is a world so tantalising you want to keep right on going and explore everywhere and not miss a thing.
  2. If you'd like to play a game that'll stretch your brain cells while taking you on a fantastic journey, Uru Complete Chronicles won't disappoint.
  3. Myst Uru: Complete Chronicles is a spectacular adventure, and while I was sad to see the online component fail before I even got to login I am glad to see that Cyan came through and delivered some substantial content that not only enhances the original adventure, but completes the saga.