Myth: The Fallen Lords PC

1. CodyK.
    Jun 18, 2005
    I
  2. Mar 12, 2015
    Myth The Fallen Lords 1 and 2 needs to be REMASTERED AND Released again! Most fun game ever! For those that played it you know what I'm talking about! Best of times KOTH!
  3. Apr 28, 2013
    I can't believe how good this game is. Even if very old and hard, you will have a great time playing it. Simple, easy to learn, (very) hard to master.
  4. Feb 25, 2015
    this game was awesome, I cant believe no one has matched it since the dark ages of PC gaming when it came out. its like starcraft but without the sim city waste of time "who can hit more keys faster" trash. the point system and actually caring if your troops die was great. need more like this.

1. Another great feature of Myth is the terrain: it's truly three-dimensional... The level design is excellent, and the different types of terrain require very different strategies.
  2. Myth is a melee of a good time. [Feb 1998, p.180]
  3. Although the game is hands-on, all your troops display a remarkable level of intelligence and can generally be relied upon to act on their own in a discerning manner. No more straying into the wilderness, taking on enemy divisions single-handed or walking backwards into a swamp.