7.9

1. Oct 26, 2013
    An awesome game for Naruto (in fact any anime)’ fans. I've been waiting to play a 'ninja storm' game on my PC for years and it did not disappoint me. Naruto fans "must" try it out........
  2. Oct 31, 2013
    voice acting is a piece for the love of god stop it with this half ased dubs in eu/us side, all in-game option are standard pc port meaning there barely any at least there is key rebiding, graphics are really bad, combat is kinda good, but i'm satisfied by it either. Anyway you would be better skipping this game out and checking the anime or manga
  3. Oct 24, 2013
    Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 game is the best game in PC for ever....and best entertainment game.... There is no one game can beat this pc game....
  4. Nov 1, 2013
    Ok, in a nutshell: WORST PORT TO PC EVER. Like, in the history of the world.

Absolutely unplayable on PC. Every cutscene has a major FPS slowdown, with desynch audio and slowmotion graphics. Playing via keyboard is nigh impossible, and yet the game is really repetitive and boring as hell. It's basically a visual novel with interactive battles inbetween, and not much else to it. Oh, and
    battles are easily won by spamming jutsu or ultimate jutsu, chakra isn't really an issue as you can just regenerate it on command. Then, randomly, some battle would be made impossibly hard by making the player use some useless character with silly powers. But that's all, as far as difficulty goes.

The plot is just a mashup of the main Naruto plot, therefore you'll end up skipping every single cutscene (and there's tons of them, inbetween battles).

Seriously, I can't think of any serious reason why anyone older than 10 would want to play this crud at all, and even less on pc. Stay away from this "game" (it's not even really a game, because a game is supposed to entertain, and this one totally fails at that).
  5. Oct 24, 2013
    Simply mind blowing for PC....... For those who love to watch anime, this is a nice game to play.... and it's been a while i played an anime game on my pc...... Me so happy,,,,,,,,,,,,
  6. Oct 25, 2013
    This is a very awesome game! I love it so much! I'm waited long time to this game come to pc and it's here ^^ (sorry, my english isn't the best)
  7. Oct 26, 2013
    El juego es genial,se ve increible. Por fin despues de varios años de espera llega el primer juego de naruto a PC!.

The game is great, it looks amazing. Finally after several years of waiting comes the first Naruto game to PC!.
  8. Oct 26, 2013
    Locked at 30 fps but the gameplay is really smooth.Very good port with nice options, yet kinda bad controls.You have to add keyboard keys all from the start if you want to use keyboard.

Gameplay is amazing, you see the story of Naruto from different sides.Greatly improved Adventure mode with lots of missions.Amazing story telling and choices makes the game just perfect.

Best thing
    I've ever played for years. Expand
  9. Oct 27, 2013
    I'm not a huge fan of Naruto but this game is still a lot of fun to play. Be warned, there are some extremely long cut-scenes but you can skip them if you're not too interested in the story. There really isn't any fighting game like this for the PC at the moment. It's the only 3d one I've played as most Street Fighter games are done in 2.5d. To me the game looks very nice, the big issue is during cut-scenes the audio is off from the mouth movements because it was originally in Japanese. The voice acting itself is very good though with most of the same voice actors from the English dubbed anime.

Besides that the main point of the game is that it's a fighting game and it does that very well. You're going to want to play through the story mode as that will unlock characters and costumes to fight with in vs mode.

I have not tried out online mode but the offline mode is a blast. You can pick any character to face off against other characters in your own dream fights. Every character has their own unique playstyle with some characters being far superior to the others. That can be a fun challenge of pitting weak characters against strong characters.

The game is not perfect by any means, the free world aspect is a little clunky and just serves as running from one place to the other and I've only encountered one part in the story mode where you fight multiple enemies at once so far.

But in the end if you are even a slight Naruto fan who appreciates the coolness of the jitsus such you will get a lot of enjoyment out of this.
  10. Oct 25, 2013
    jogo excelente, qualidade indiscutivel, pra quem gosta do anime e de um bom jogo pedida certa, e ainda ta em portugues do brasil.

graficos perfeitos, nao tem como por defeito nesse jogo.
  11. Oct 28, 2013
    A great game with an great story. One of the best games I've experienced in the recent past on PC and console. I've been out of the loop on Naruto for a while but seeing the trailer forced me to buy it on steam and I have no regrets. I highly recommend this to anyone whether they were a hardcore Naruto fan or not.
  12. Oct 29, 2013
    BEST GAME NA!!!!!!

#IGN

Better than Call of Duty and Garry's Incedent 10/10
    It is better than ANY other game ever released by (Insert Name Here) also nothing can beat it EVER
  13. Oct 31, 2013
    awesome game .....:D love the battles..the animation ,combats,powers,jutsu and most amazing thing awenking :D superb work.......expecting to have these kind of anime games in near future for PC
  14. Nov 2, 2013
    Interesting visuals + Decent amount of playable characters + Fun vs mode against friends or online battles - Tremendous amount of loading screens in story mode - Pointless walking scenes in story mode - Some FPS loss during team battles - Bad english voice acting Great game to play with your friends. Great visuals. Great for casual gamers. Story mode is alright with tons of loading screen. Recommended for naruto fans or fighting games enthutics Expand
  15. Nov 12, 2013
    Truly a disgraceful game. My first and probably only 0. First of, this is a terrible port. Below average and locked to 30 fps. The main problem lies in the online section of the game. 3 weeks after release the online is still broken. You can't finish a game. I have entered more than 15 online games and have only been able to finish 1 before the game kicks both players and leaves you with a "transmission error".
    I refuse to believe that the people reviewing the game has actually played the PC version. I thought I had seen the worst from CC2 but they surprised me again.
    The reason why I picked up the PC version was to get rid of the terrible frame rates on console and hopefully to get a much smoother online experience. A big disappointment I was in for.
  16. Nov 14, 2013
    Oh this game is just awesome for Naruto newbies. After you've finished the lengthy main campaign, there's even another even longer RPG-like game where you can continue playing Naruto. The replay value on this game is truly satisfying. Best of all, you can replay your favorite main campaign battles all over again! Though the character combat is quite imbalanced, the system is deep enough for it to still be enjoyable in the long run. I do have the same gripe as most everyone else the cutscenes. While each scene is EPIC, enjoyable, and amazing, they are really long Though you have the option to skip all of them, when you do, you're left with a very skinny main campaign. The RPG game at the end is fun and varied, but traveling all over the same places many times gets tiring. Overall, it's a very balanced package well worth your time. Just don't play the main campaign unless you DO have LOTS of time. Expand
  17. Oct 25, 2013
    Although the rush of employee/botting reviews here annoys me to no end this is a functional port of a fun game having not played the extra chapter exclusive to the pc version I can only give the same thoughts I did for the xbox version:

A surprisingly fun fighting game and a mostly faithful adaption (some contrived battles where before there might have been just a brief argument in the
    manga/anime for example) Other then that there's far more story here then any of the previous games.

A huge roster most of whom have multiple outifts/special move sets.

If you're a naruto fan this is a must buy, if you're a fighter fan you might find some fun here it might surprise you but you're probably better off elsewhere where fighting mechanics take precedent over a faithful/fun adaption of an anime.
  18. Jan 15, 2014
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is pretty good port. It is not perfect in single (stupid limitation to a maximum of 30 fps) the same goes for multiplayer mode (frequent bugs and ejection from the game). But the game has a charm. Something that did not allow me to get away. Perhaps it was the great artwork that recreates the characters from my beloved anime and of course, music. The combat system is presenting at a decent level. What else? The game has a lot of playable characters (and costumes)! With a clear conscience I can recommend to any fan of Naruto (other rather not like it) Expand
  19. Jan 2, 2014
    This game was a disaster. In my opinion the worst storm game to date. It had so many missing characters, no fixes from the last game, missing areas, a story mode with a stupid ending, and finally to finish it off they removed side combos. And guess what? Nothing new was added other than like 4 chracters and a new tag move. Nobody wanted any of this! Oh and the DLC was terrible.

Want the missing chracters we didn't add for no reason?

Nope you here's 100 costumes for Naruto.

This game is a sack of
  20. Dec 8, 2013
    A horrible port for pc with unresponsive controls, a fixed fps of 20, a complete lack of graphical options and multiplayer which doesn't work. Not worth of your money but hey! At least this shows they are giving more consideration to pc instead of consoles.

As for the game itself- no matter if for console or pc- it's just another boring licensed fighting game. Nothing much to see here.
    Suffice to say that I simply downloaded a save with all characters unlocked. Most of them play the same anyway with few having different mechanics and interesting gameplays, and there is a striking lack of any depthness. I don't even know why they still have items in the right pad and this system of ougis/ninjustsus. They could change it all and make a much more interesting gameplay.
    If it didn't had the name Naruto imprited on it no one would even give attention.
  21. Nov 14, 2013
    The art style is a bit awkward in 3D and the game itself is pretty low difficulty but it is still very fun. The character roster is pretty awesome too and has tons if variety.
  22. Dec 8, 2013
    Okay... This game was pure diamond... so:

Music The best ever... Sometimes gives a feeling like you are in about to cry... just like in Anime... 10/10

Cutscenes Although all of them are taking more than 75% of the game itself they are really connected with Naruto... These cutscenes are showing us what is to come in Anime (as game is based on manga.. not anime).. So it's really
    worth to watch all of them... so Cutscenes 10/10

Characters Yeah.. .and here comes the problem... There really is a big amount of playable characters... but some of them are taking really small part in the story and those who took/are taking a big part arent playable at all... so 8/10... they are really unbalanced at some points...

Story Well.. it fallows manga... so i've got nothing to add... 10/10... It is Naruto so nothing can get better...

Gameplay Ultra easy... im really dissappointed by it... Bosses are 1 minute for me... And quick time events are easy and repetitive as hell... There are no combos at all, ultimate attacks arent that great as you can spamm with them and jutsus... just 1 per character.. while in anime/manga each was using more than 10.. so not really good but i've got to say it was fast paced and entertaining... 6/10

Animations The best ever... really soo nice that every little attack was taking my eye... if you have a good pc and can play this game without any laggs you will see the purely best animations ever made in fighting game... 10/10

Graphics Upgraded version of X360 and PS3... which means really nice... Also antyaliasing is a nice touch to PC users... if you can use it on your machine it makes the game 2x more beatiful... 10/10

Voice Acting Yeah.. and here im dizzied... English dubbings are a real piece of sh*t... while japanesse are great... let's look at the original japanesse. and just give it 10/10 xD... if i'd look at english i'd give it 6/10... so let's not destroy the good look...

Overall 9/10... It is purely great game... NIIIIIICE
  23. Feb 3, 2014
    This is the best fighting game kinda style that I ever played. It is really fun. The art style if looks awesome and the game play is really good. The only thing I don't like that you need to set your own controls and that is really annoying, but if you do that right it is really fun to play. I totally recommend to play this game.
  24. Jan 29, 2014
  25. Mar 10, 2014
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 provides "top notch" satisfaction when it comes to the context and play-style of this game. The mechanics and depth of gameplay can not be matched by any recent released fighting game and will probably hold that title for a respectively long while. Both console and PC are great to play on, hardly any Pros/Cons on which platform to play on. Although this game is capped at 30 fps on both platforms, it does not effect game impressiveness nor does it limit how you play, 30 fps seems to work best relating to this game absolutely astonishing and aesthetically outstanding art and graphic style. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 succeeds in what "it says on the tin" and ticks all boxes to make a fun, and emotional, fighting game. Exceptional. Expand
  26. Apr 17, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i need help with the front page. is press enter i don't know where is the enter key at. help me please. how am i going to set the keys on my own? i know yall can help me. Expand
  27. Aug 6, 2014
    The fighting experience is just Amazing! And The Character Cards and Titles for Online Avatar is just Fantastic! The Best 3D Fighting Game on the Market! So rich in Moves, Support and Items

1. Nov 24, 2013
    An acceptable game for the fans, though not a particularly good port in any way, shape, or form. If you have a 360 controller and love the series then you'll have a fairly good time, but you might want to consider waiting for a price drop.
  2. Nov 11, 2013
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is a great anime licensed game that gives anyone exclusive to the PC a chance to finally jump into the colourful world of Naruto.
  3. Nov 8, 2013
    On consoles Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 was the best appearance of the beloved ninja so far. And on the PC nothing has changed.