NASCAR: The Game 2013 PC

4.8

1. Jul 27, 2013
    Game is really solid. All guys complaining about Ai at Texas, or Las Vegas, or hell, other tracks doesn't simply know how to race. I've finished a lot of races, and I still managed to win, not cause crash. Most people doesn't even know how nascar works, they don't know how to drive, and they whine about game because they can't play it. Most crashes are caused by inconsequence of player, ofGame is really solid. All guys complaining about Ai at Texas, or Las Vegas, or hell, other tracks doesn't simply know how to race. I've finished a lot of races, and I still managed to win, not cause crash. Most people doesn't even know how nascar works, they don't know how to drive, and they whine about game because they can't play it. Most crashes are caused by inconsequence of player, of course Ai causes crashes too sometimes (but not every lap, like some users here pointed out, which is complete bullcrap). They do make mistakes, and that's why this game is good. On steam forums there were numorous threads about AI not making cautions or crashes. Okay, so devs fixed it, and now, they are complain that there is too many? What the hell people? Otherwise game is good, graphics are solid, Career mode lacks though, it's a abit flat, and you cannot use your own skin, but hey, you can still use your skins for quick races, multiplayer. Game has really nifty eye candy modelling, they are sure improved from console counterparts, and even if it's console port, this game is very nicely optimised, has variety of options to adjust, not like most console ports today. OH yeah, multiplayer. It's good, has some lag issues there and there, but it's playable, hell, it's freaking fun. I also want to point out that most reviews here are to bash Nascar because of left turns. Don't listen to them. Nascar is all about door-2-door racing, bumper-2-bumper, and this game catches the beauty of this sport. It has good stimulating physics engine which gives you feeling of the car, very good sound, nice in-car view which adds a lot of depth to races (some games lacks interior view like GRID 2 for stupid reasons), and crapload of other stuff. I am giving this one a solid 8, this game is fun, heed the mockers, heed the haters. This game is really good provides very nice racing experience, that every nascar fan (or even just racing fan) would love. Expand
  2. Aug 16, 2013
    I recommend this game with no doubt. Different from other categories of race, NASCAR has aggressive behavior if you remember like saw on tv, run about 190 MPH cars touch each other, big crashes occurs and is normal a runner that started above 10th place on the grid and get victory or a place into five first positions! This game put all this things togeter!!! I agree that changes andI recommend this game with no doubt. Different from other categories of race, NASCAR has aggressive behavior if you remember like saw on tv, run about 190 MPH cars touch each other, big crashes occurs and is normal a runner that started above 10th place on the grid and get victory or a place into five first positions! This game put all this things togeter!!! I agree that changes and improves must be available and talking with developers, this will come soon! 8 to a game that will receive better changes is very good! Expand
  3. Oct 5, 2013
    The game is getting better, after patches tho. I think if they worked on the multiplayer and mimicked Nascar's 2007 career mode, and worked out all the bugs I think they could have a really good game.
  4. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10

1. Oct 1, 2013
    For some, it may be enough to simply have a new Nascar experience, but as a game, it’s not going to hold an appeal for anyone beyond those who simply want a straightforward replication of the sport.
  2. Aug 23, 2013
    Despite a lot of content, Nascar: The Game 2013 is lacking in almost every gameplay aspect. Please let someone more talented do the Nascar series in the future.
  3. Aug 14, 2013
    If you are a casual racing fan or someone who has not played a racing simulation with any regularity, NASCAR 2013 is not the game for you. The lack of a comprehensive tutorial pretty much prevents you from gaining any sort of entertainment out of it past the first hour or two. But, if you are a fan of NASCAR and its simulations, or if you have plenty of experience with racing simulations, I think you will be able to look past the obstacles and find a relatively enjoyable game within.