7.5

1. Oct 6, 2010
    First the good: The audiovisual presentation in 2K10 is absolutely fantastic. Sometimes even breathtaking. The Bad: There is no defense in the game. The A.I. will leave players wide open all the time. Computer makes shots anywhere. Contesting shots is more difficult than shooting. Lot's of passes get stolen and the insane amounts of turn overs are frustrating. Inside scoring is a doomsday weapon . The MENU system is the most confusing in the history of gaming. It was clearly designed by bunch of colorblind leprechauns on crack. When the A.I. defends against you, it is glued to your player. But when the A.I. is on the offense, it's more slippery than Magic Johnson on steroids. NBA 2k10 version of basketball is a kind of mockery of the real thing. Of course we shouldn't forget how often the 2k servers are down or not functioning either. Another thing that makes you want to throw the DVD into a trash bin and light it on fire.

So all in all, NBA 2k10 is incredibly frustrating game. Doubly so to a casual gamer like me, who simply does not have hours upon hours to devote to an average arcade game, that may possible reward you after umpteenth month of intense gaming. One emotion you really don't want feel while playing games, is frustration. Average gaming session in NBA 2k10 is filled with frustration.
  2. Mar 8, 2011
    IGN gave 9.0 for gameplay of the game but it's just ridiculous. Passing system is just crap. You can't give long passes in top difficulty; also short passes are headache. Bounce ones are impossible. Top difficulty shouldn't mean hardcore but silly gameplay; but some senseless things happen which screw up the game. This game's top difficulty is not difficult; it's nonsense. It's not about skill, it's about the things that can not be controlled, things beyond player's control which should be in player's control. This game is the most annoying one since Nba Live 2005. Similar gameplay. Great fail after 2k10. Expand
  3. Sep 23, 2012
    All around, the game is amazing, but looking back, My Player is full of Pick Up Game hackers and starting at a 40 overall is difficult and annoying. NBA 2k12 is the best for My Player but the Association is killer!
  4. Aug 4, 2013
    Pošto je prethodnik uveo nove standarde nastavak ga samo slijedio u tom pravcu sa sitnim poboljšanjima................................................

1. 2K's still doing its job properly, just as it has to be done. The latest edition of the basketball sim has improved in every aspect of the gameplay mechanics, but's still suffering some lame player animations. With plenty of gameplay modes -including online, my player, real NBA stats...-, this year's version is one of the best sports videogames that we've played so far.
    With solid, fast paced gameplay and an excellent presentation that's easily the best the series has ever had, NBA 2K10 continues its strong pedigree of great basketball.
  3. There are many similiarties from 2K9 that carried over to 2K10, but the PC's inclusion of Living Rosters, Online Play, NBA Today, My Player Mode and the $20 price tag will have you playing this until 2K11 comes out.