Need for Speed: Carbon PC

7.2

1. Aug 23, 2014
    I liked it, it is more modern than Underground and newer than Most Wanted 1 but it is all during the night with a continuation from where NFS MW left off.
  2. Nov 15, 2015
    whats with all the negative reviews? i honestly don't get it, not to sound like a fanboy or anything, but this game is pretty damn awesome. first of all, customization is really good, however they did remove neon lights, but oh well. the paint styles are awesome (the styles look better on pc, because candy actually looks like candy paint, and chrome is a lot more reflect-ant on pc) andwhats with all the negative reviews? i honestly don't get it, not to sound like a fanboy or anything, but this game is pretty damn awesome. first of all, customization is really good, however they did remove neon lights, but oh well. the paint styles are awesome (the styles look better on pc, because candy actually looks like candy paint, and chrome is a lot more reflect-ant on pc) and also the body kits are great and u can manually sculpt different parts. the storyline is pretty awesome as well. its a sequel to most wanted (which you should stop praising because this game IS better and you are all just being a bunch of fanboys) and you pretty much return to palmont, your bmw gets wrecked, so you start from scratch and build your reputation up and gain more territory. Eventually you will fight one of the four bosses in the game and once he is defeated in a race, you will fight him in a canyon duel, which by the way is one of the most heart racing events in nfs history. and its just a great attempt. Sadly this was the last nfs game to have extreme customization and a good storyline, however it is fairly short, but it has really high replay value. Also, if you are bored, there are a ton of secrets and extra races to do, and you can even find hidden things by doing glitches (they are hard to do however because this isnt a very glitchy game) and its just a mess load of fun. there are still people making mods for the game as well. i still play this game to this day, and i hope the new nfs game comming out will be just as good.

or even better!
  3. Nov 17, 2015
    Need For Speed: Carbon is amazing game. For me all the things in this game is perfect. The story is also amazing. Still playing this. Buy this game now, its absolute worth to do this.
  4. Apr 20, 2013
    This is one of the best Need for Speed Games out. The story is realistic, and it tightened loose ends from the previous game, such as the autosculpt feature. The online play is set up good, and the amount of cars for the PC version is great. 10/10.
  5. Oct 2, 2010
    For me the best NFS.Very awsome soundtrack races cars.I like even the bosses.Say hello to my little friend.
  6. Zee
    Feb 27, 2007
    Need For Speed Has always been my favorite games of all time, This one was one of those NFS that blew me away! Tons of fun with crazy police after you crashin into stuff and the way you can feel free to design your car in a crazy way with flames, add nitro-boost, sweet rims, tint your windows, flash those neons under the car, and those crazy upgrades!! 10/10 for sure!!
  7. Nov 1, 2013
    I thought overall the game was just a bit better than most wanted.

The customization was better, allowing ride height to be changed and more performance customization details. Autosculpt was a great feature and also you can move the vinyls, skew, rotate, and change colors. I was disappointed though that many things in the game had to be unlocked by completing challenge series or
    I thought overall the game was just a bit better than most wanted.

I was disappointed though that many things in the game had to be unlocked by completing challenge series or reward cards, where in most wanted you had to beat bosses.

Also, most wanted had a bigger focus on police pursuits which I thought was much better than carbon, where you didn't even need to engage in a single pursuit to finish the game (although sometimes you had no choice; they sometimes show up in the middle of races).

The ending was rather weak, but I won't give it away.
  8. AravindhanK.
    Feb 25, 2007
    Awesome game... the career option is really great... your crew will be racing against other gangs to control the territory... really adrenaline pumpin... the types of races , circuit, checkpoint, sprint, speedtrack, drift , boss race all are awesome... a really worthy buy.
  9. Jun 1, 2014
    This was the first game i played in my life, it was the game of my childhood, I've played almost all the nfs, and this one is one of the bests, i have an extremely affection to this nfs it reminds me a lot of memories, it puts me very nostalgic. I just love it, now in the 2014, i want to have it again...
  10. Apr 28, 2016
    This game is absolutely a gem of a game. I started playing it when I was 7, and I still play it now. The graphics were great for it's time, and are still acceptable. The story is great, full of characters but just enough to remember. The cop chases are fun, with good AI. The escaped-busted bar system is one of the most innovative ideas in the racing series. The drifting is made very easy,This game is absolutely a gem of a game. I started playing it when I was 7, and I still play it now. The graphics were great for it's time, and are still acceptable. The story is great, full of characters but just enough to remember. The cop chases are fun, with good AI. The escaped-busted bar system is one of the most innovative ideas in the racing series. The drifting is made very easy, but still enjoyable. I also really liked the idea of capturing territories and racing against the 4 main bosses. The game is quite easy for standards nowadays but gets harder along the way. There is a good variety of cars and customization. You can edit the parts you put on your car with Autosculpt, which I also like because it is another way to make your car more personal. If you liked Most Wanted you will most likely like this too. The map is big enough and nicely distributed. This game is so good, I give it a 10/10. One of the best games out there on the market. Expand
  11. Jun 12, 2015
    Por mim melhor need for speed , investiu muito mais muito bem na sua historia , carros tops , trilha sonora muito boa , e grafico realmente bom pra época , por mim rolava nfs carbon 2 '-'
  12. Feb 22, 2016
    The game is very good:Pursuits are just like in NFSMW '05,races are fun,and having a crew is the best idea EA could ever have!
    The cars are awesome and unlocking is more.
    People say they liked NFSMW '05 but they didn't like Carbon because it has sh*tty graphics.But let's be serious,NFS Carbon has better graphics!
    Buy the game,I give it a 9!
  13. May 13, 2016
    Самая лучшая классическая гонка когда-либо сделанных. Физика машин явно лучше, чем в Мост Вантед. Очень обширная прокачка и тюнинг автомобиля. Всё идеально!

The drifting is an acquired taste (but it's good), the canyon duals are decent changes (though not great), and the crews...well, they suck. Of the myriad new features, the addition of muscle cars and the online functionality are the best.
  2. A great addition to the series for fans and probably a decent rental for most. While things have been upgraded and new elements added on, it’s still NFS and it still gets repetitive and boring after awhile. It’s like EA’s "Madden" of racing.
  3. Even though the wingman mechanics and canyon races don't quite pan out, it's still a stylish and enjoyable street racer.