4.4

1. Sep 1, 2017
    This game is a bad joke. Gameplay is so awful and unpleasant, most of the time you can't see anything in front of you, bc of those tooons of flares, sun rays, blinding lights and other "artistic graphic enhancements" , also police chases are nightmare, they're worst than japanese kamikaze. Being taken down for the 10th time in 5 minutes is defienetly not fun. Not to mention these "fixed"This game is a bad joke. Gameplay is so awful and unpleasant, most of the time you can't see anything in front of you, bc of those tooons of flares, sun rays, blinding lights and other "artistic graphic enhancements" , also police chases are nightmare, they're worst than japanese kamikaze. Being taken down for the 10th time in 5 minutes is defienetly not fun. Not to mention these "fixed" races where your opponents most of the time stay only a second behind you no matter how flawless and fast you're driving. NFS:MW2012 is a dissapointment. EA and Criterion... shame... >:( Expand
  2. Aug 31, 2017
    Un juego divertido sin ningun objetivo prefijado, libertad plena en realizar las actividades como se venga en gana, lo que si falta es contenido, carros, desafios, se siente vacio una vez que se terminan los retos.

Aunque los juegos arcade de coches cada vez son mas sosos y los que destacan no continuan, como es el caso de blur, born out paradise o split second.
  3. Aug 21, 2017
    Straight off the bat you are thrown into the city without explaining who are you, what you want, what you strive for and how you going to achieve that. The controls are ridiculous(why you decided A should be accelerate, have you heard of WASD?) Cars feels like you are driving rocket-propelled tank, it takes nothing to accelerate, but all the vehicle controls lag a full second.
  4. Jul 3, 2017
    it doesn't feel like a need for speed game ... but it was fun ... though some might feel this game is not at all good ... they are just perceiving it as a nfs game ... which it is not
  5. Jun 19, 2017
    If you didn't play the original game released in 2005 you wouldn't understand that this game is missing 4/5 of the features that the original had in its spiritual successor many years ago. No customisation apart from 'driving into a station from one end and coming out a different colour out the other'. No progression in single player you can only unlock cars simply by finding them. that'sIf you didn't play the original game released in 2005 you wouldn't understand that this game is missing 4/5 of the features that the original had in its spiritual successor many years ago. No customisation apart from 'driving into a station from one end and coming out a different colour out the other'. No progression in single player you can only unlock cars simply by finding them. that's not fun. No story mode, a disappointing soundtrack and the city is lifeless. Expand
  6. Jun 3, 2017
    Absolutely terrible. It's bad, very bad.
    Absolutely terrible. It's bad, very bad.
    The game feels like a rehash of burnout, the game gets boring already, i found myself uninstalling once i challenged the first blacklist member, physics are god awful, you will end up crashing into something all the time, ai racers care more about bumping into you rather than winning the race, no body customization of cars, and the worst part of it all is having MOST WANTED on the title making you feel that its a reboot of 2005's title of the same name
  7. Apr 28, 2017
    Okay, let's begin with the graphics options on the pc: Absolute garbage! The controls? What about the controls? They're terrible! The driving? Even worse! This game is a nightmare! Don't even think to buy it. I got it free from Origin. I regret of downloading it.
  8. Apr 22, 2017
    Great graphics, horrible gameplay. The cars all feel rigid with the handling, stock brakes are god awful that essentially the handbrake is the only method that works and not to mention there is npc cars for you to crash in, seeming on every street corner just waiting for you so they can drive in front of you.

Just not a good entry for this franchise, avoid it to be honest.
  9. Apr 19, 2017
    This game is such a big disappointment. How someone can even imagine a NFS game WITHOUT car customization? Only Criterion of course. It's so hard to imagine NFS car only with paint changing, but here we are.
  10. Feb 25, 2017
    I played the game for less than an hour and I am not going to play it anymore. The only good things about this game:
    - I got it for free
    - imho the graphics is very good, at least how cars look But that is all. Rest is garbage. Game felt like a destruction derby, not like car racing. - no cockpit view. I could not manage to drive fast without frequent crashing. - cars don't accelerate
    - I got it for free
    - imho the graphics is very good, at least how cars look
    - no cockpit view. I could not manage to drive fast without frequent crashing.
    - cars don't accelerate unless you push gas to almost 100%
    - you drive a Lambo and then police with an ordinary car speeds past you like a lightning
    - suicidal police crashing into you
  11. Jan 30, 2017
    I love the NFS games, and have since the very first Need For Speed title was released. Through the years, they've had hits and misses, but I've still enjoyed each game in one form or another. What happened here? What went wrong with Need For Speed: Most Wanted? The PC ports were always decent (at least for me), but this port seems to have no consideration for anyone who plans on using aI love the NFS games, and have since the very first Need For Speed title was released. Through the years, they've had hits and misses, but I've still enjoyed each game in one form or another. What happened here? What went wrong with Need For Speed: Most Wanted? The PC ports were always decent (at least for me), but this port seems to have no consideration for anyone who plans on using a keyboard instead of a gamepad.

When the game starts, I'm already in control of the car. Unfortunately, at no point am I told which buttons give me the ability to steer, accelerate or slow down, and the first thing I do is slam into a guardrail. At this point, you might think the game will tell me "Oh, you have to press "A" to accelerate, "Z" to slow down, and the arrow keys to steer," but instead it just lets me crash into the railing, other cars, and everything until I finally find those controls do what I need to do.

There is no use of a mouse for camera movement. So even if you remap the keys to the traditional WASD keys, you won't have much to do with your right hand save for the occasional button press, because there is no mouse involvement whatsoever. None. For a computer game, that is a waste of control options.

The visuals look great, but I don't have time to enjoy them. Cops appear out of nowhere and suddenly I'm "busted". "Oops! Better outrun the police next time!" the game tells me, but I didn't get the chance, because the cop car appeared *out of nowhere* right behind me.

The gameplay is a joke. I want to know who gave the AI a transporter, because one minute I'm 10 car lengths ahead, the next second my opponent has passed me and is crossing the finish line. I need that ability! Amazing! *sigh*

I am so disappointed in this game. I wanted to love it so much, but for me it fails on nearly every level. I honestly don't feel like playing it, as it doesn't feel like a game, but is, instead, a Sisyphean task that makes me regret every buying the game.
  12. Jan 15, 2017
    the key input makes no sense, for example when you would think you just move with the WASD keys, you need to hold A to accelerate and and use the arrow keys to move and you bring up the menu with backspace, you have no control over your car it always ends up crashing into something and the cinematic that shows that you crashed makes you lose time if you're on a race, and the FPS drop isthe key input makes no sense, for example when you would think you just move with the WASD keys, you need to hold A to accelerate and and use the arrow keys to move and you bring up the menu with backspace, you have no control over your car it always ends up crashing into something and the cinematic that shows that you crashed makes you lose time if you're on a race, and the FPS drop is horrendous, the races aren't fun at all. I thought playing this game would be as fun as playing need for speed carbon for the PS2, but no. Those 13 dollars weren't worth it. Expand
  13. Dec 2, 2016
    Самая сраная гонка евар. Я люблю симуляторы, как бы умею рулить, но в этой игре на !!! первых гонках я плетусь в хвосте не врезавшись ни разу , бля это пиздец, это полный пиздец. Это разработчики великой Бёрнаут 3, что случислось?!Мусора, в жизни, так не бесят, как в этой игре! Даже если захотеть, я такое гвоно, бы не сделал, графика классная при этом. АААА уроды!Самая сраная гонка евар. Я люблю симуляторы, как бы умею рулить, но в этой игре на !!! первых гонках я плетусь в хвосте не врезавшись ни разу , бля это пиздец, это полный пиздец. Это разработчики великой Бёрнаут 3, что случислось?!Мусора, в жизни, так не бесят, как в этой игре! Даже если захотеть, я такое гвоно, бы не сделал, графика классная при этом. АААА уроды!
  14. Oct 29, 2016
    This a really great arcade racer which Criterion has made here, but what hurts it is its name. All the hardcore 2005 game's fans hate it, to some degree they have a reason since it barely has anything in common with it. It feels like Burnout Paradise with licensed cars, but that doesnt mean its a bad game, in fact its a great one. Cars have actual weight which you feel when driving orThis a really great arcade racer which Criterion has made here, but what hurts it is its name. All the hardcore 2005 game's fans hate it, to some degree they have a reason since it barely has anything in common with it. It feels like Burnout Paradise with licensed cars, but that doesnt mean its a bad game, in fact its a great one. Cars have actual weight which you feel when driving or pulling of those super unrealistic yet super fun drifts. Dont know how theyve accomplished it, but driving feels just right. Cars sound simply amazing with agressive engine sounds true to their real life counterparts, like for example no other game has made Aventador sound more V12y than this game, its a pure joy just to rev your car. Doing huge jumps and messing around with cops can also be lots of fun, or just drive SVT Raptor and crush both cops and other racers.

Graphics for 2012 standards are beautiful looking and while not the slickest PC port with few fps dips here and there, for the most part it runs really well on near max settings even on my 1 gig GTX 650.

Easily best NFS since Carbon along with Hot Pursuit reboot, its a shame so many people hate this just cuz it didnt deliver a true 2005's sequel.
  15. Sep 19, 2016
    NFS Most Wanted is a great racing game with beautiful graphics and easy to follow campaign . It made me big fan of racing games due to its interactive game play.THIS REVIEW IS ONLY ABOUT OFFLINE SINGLE PLAYER NOT MULTIPLAYER
  16. Jun 25, 2016
    ONLY SUPERCARS?!
    CRASH CAMERA >:(
    PAID DLC`s !
    MOST WANTED ? SERIOUSLY
    THAT IS NOT A NEED FOR SPEED GAME...THAT IS JUST ONE OF THE BIGGEST FAILS IN THE HISTORY!!!
    I would give even less-its 0 on metacritic (please add -10 score) and guess what, IT IS -100 !
  17. Mar 11, 2016
    Horrible! Handling is TERRIBLE. Just shocking. I cannot complete one race without crashing a dozen times. It COMPLETELY ruins the entire game. I have played one hour on this game and won't be playing any more. Handling just RUINS all the fun you expect from an NFS game.
  18. Mar 10, 2016
    I knew there was something fishy going on when EA decided to give this game away for free. After 30 minutes of "gameplay" time (of which 25 minutes were introduction videos and race intros and CRASH cut-scenes) I understood. It's because it's as **** as the last one I've played (that being 2010's Hot Pursuit)!
    Every car I found (yeah, there're just super cars standing around the city just
    Every car I found (yeah, there're just super cars standing around the city just for people to pick up and race) drives the same, the driving model is just awful (what kind of supercar needs 50 m to stop to zero from 80km/h?) and the tracks are really straightforward (because the driving model cannot handle turning your car that goes ape**** above 80km/h). You don't really start any race, it just throws you in, every now and then you're put outside the actual game with cut-scenes after crashing, etc. Also the awful flow of the screen on super high speeds and just rubbish soundtrack made me want to puke after 30 minutes.
    Now, I've installed the original Most Wanted to see if it's just me that grew to hate racing games.
    No, the original Most Wanted is still a great game. It's the Criterion's Most Wanted that's just ****
  19. Feb 27, 2016
    Cannot by any means understand the 4.4 rating. I'm not really into racing games at all. In fact, the only racing games I ever played left me unimpressed. This game actually is the only one that I managed to easily complete without getting bored because it's just the most fun experience I ever had in this genre. Do not expect a storyline. I don't have any frame drops AT ALL.
    I got this on
    I got this on the house from Origin and until I looked it up on metacritic I couldn't find any negative point at this game.
  20. Feb 24, 2016
    One of the worst games ever!! The multiplayer just doesn't work at all... Its more like takedown its other than racing... Also the interface its the worst you just can't do anything...
  21. Feb 18, 2016
    First of all I got this game free from Origin and I sure am happy about that!

First of all I got this game free from Origin and I sure am happy about that!

The first moment you get to the driving you can sense it's a Criterion game and don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong about that. I love Burnout games they are simply enourmous fun! It's the usual get to a corner, tap the brakes and slide at 200+mph and that's just fine in a game that has the environment built for that... Here the problems start. The game world is not designed to this sliding around drivestyle, there are way too many things to crash into. You would need the reflexes of a fighter pilot to even try to avoid anything and that only to find out you can't because the cars just won't react that fast. Then there's the inconsistency in handling. 3 lap race, you drive twice around the first corner in the same way, all is fine, then the third time round the car just won't go into a slide.

And there's more when the police really take an interest in you either in a race, ambush event or just a long pursuit. Police Corvette's can drop spikestips while on the move, it was fine and you could avoid them quite easily when driving a Alfa 4C or a 911, but then further in the game you notice that you can't pass those Corvette's even in a Veyron and they still drop spikestrips and now you have no time to react to them. Then the basic police cruisers which apparently go like the Koenigsegg, handle like the BAC Mono and accelerate faster than the Ariel Atom V8 and sure they are dumb, I mean really really dumb. You just crashed (which happens alot) so after the crash cutscene you back up away the thing you just hit to get going again and BANG! twelwe police cruisers crash into you... And finally the police rhinos, thank god you don't see them often but when you do you're going to crash (again), most of the cars just aren't responsive enough to avoid them.

After all that what else could go wrong? We'll just forget the "tuning" because there really isn't anything of that in this game. But I really do have to mention the ingame music... After 20 minutes of gameplay and continous dubstep torture I had put it on mute and put something else on from my pc.

Because of the developer I have to compare this to Burnout Paradise (which is a great game) and because of the name I have compare it to the 2005 Most Wanted. And after 7 hours of playing this is no match for either of those.

I really struggled to find anything good about this game... but I did. Mountain road, Chevy Camaro or BMW M3 and just slide there I had some fun.
  22. Feb 12, 2016
    First graphics are good i'll give that. But gameplay is very very bad. When police is chasing you there is almost no way to escape they just keep coming. I was even in the hideout and police spawned right in front of me. AI makes no mistakes what so ever and police is not chasing them at all. No car buying no car upgrade just some random car you find along the way. This game is a waste ofFirst graphics are good i'll give that. But gameplay is very very bad. When police is chasing you there is almost no way to escape they just keep coming. I was even in the hideout and police spawned right in front of me. AI makes no mistakes what so ever and police is not chasing them at all. No car buying no car upgrade just some random car you find along the way. This game is a waste of time and money. Expand
  23. Feb 9, 2016
    The best racing game ever made and all these negatrive reviews are enough to blow your mind like seriously this is just an incredible game the fact that its been rated so poorly is criminal do not listen to any of these negatives reviews the game is just amazing.
  24. Feb 3, 2016
    One of the worst games I´ve ever played.. starting from FPS drops to **** ingame ads just to buy every single DLC.. EA failed the NFS series so bad that I never ever want to play again a NFS game.. If you dont belive me check the EA Origin giveaway (feb.2016) free game... its rly a waste of your time.
  25. Nov 17, 2015
    This is total disgrace to original Most Wanted. No customization, No story, No buying any cars. Races are boring as hell despite its have very arcade handling and its not motivating to do next races. Its total crap, I don't take this Need For Speed even for free.
  26. Nov 15, 2015
    Like this game. After really annoying Carbon and some **** «official» racing games (NFS without cops, wtf) it feels like a good arcade for 2-3 evenings.
  27. Oct 24, 2015
    Finished the whole game just to get Koenigsegg, and in the end I got something which has absolutly different sound than Koenigsegg... Anyway, the game is so well made, graphics, physics (arcade style but good) and sound are incredibly good. I had goosebumps many times. If only the game hadn't these weird faults like steering delay, success based on smashing other cars etc. The thing I likeFinished the whole game just to get Koenigsegg, and in the end I got something which has absolutly different sound than Koenigsegg... Anyway, the game is so well made, graphics, physics (arcade style but good) and sound are incredibly good. I had goosebumps many times. If only the game hadn't these weird faults like steering delay, success based on smashing other cars etc. The thing I like the most is realism, but NFS Shift is a total crap compared to this, for me. Expand
  28. Oct 2, 2015
    The game absolutely sucks. No physics, no progression. No safe houses, no bounty, no cost to state, the bizzare crash scene, too much traffic, dark graphics. Waste of Money!!!!
  29. Jan 27, 2015
    The game looks great but at the cost of a poorly implemented game with tons of DLC that ruin the experience. The Origin overlay cannot be found within the game even when it is enabled within the application.
  30. Jan 8, 2015
    This game is very frustrating at the start because we crash,crash and crash. But we could get used to it then we realize it that we're playing a great arcade game that is unique in the need for speed series.

31. Dec 26, 2012
    This game should be called "Burnout Paradise 2 - No Need for Speed: Least Wanted" becaus its not that awesome NFS Most Wanted game remake we wanted and expected, its not NFS at all!
    - What made original Most Wanted 2005 a great game? Story - with underground street racing atmosphere, its was intriguing blockbusters where you had clear goal, good characters and felt yourself a real street racer a pain in cop's ass! Style - awesome moody "golden" lighting, real autumn, road with orange leafs, cool graffiti, awesome customized cars with all sorts of variety! Challenging races- against cop of regular NPC or both, it was not easy it was breathtaking in terms of tension they gave us, final race against cop was totally awesome experience i still cant forget. And getting new cars or customization as price in race was a real treasure that allowed to progress and match your rivals that progressed as well, to get a new car you need to win a lot of races and you need to choose wisely! Customization and tuning - well comparing to previous NFS Underground 2 or next NFS Carbon it was simplified here and there, but it still was good, stylish and allowed to make a lot of various rides, and i heard you all like pimping your rides and they put a "pimp your ride" in your "NFS" so everyone could spent half of gameplay time pimping ride like some Xzibit while playing NFS. Physics - well it was not realistic, it was arcadish, but it was adequate and balanced and kept everyone entertained. Various race modes - i cant remember them all, i think drag and drift racing was missing (well NFS UG 2 and Carbon was still better) but it was enough and all was challenging. Variety of gameplay features - you was able to not just use nitro, but a slow mo as well, was able to hide from cops, if you change cars or colors the heat was going down, you was able to brake parts of levels to make a traps for cops and rivals, there was SMS, car shops, customs shops, safehouses and count of damage you dealt to city, and more gameplay features. Cutscenes - well this goes to story department of game, but even if there was no good story, scenes was very-well directed and quite impressive, people really loved how they mixed real actors and in-game environment and cars, in game real-time cut-scenes that showed cars before and after races was impressive as well and was making all car lovers horny, it was a real vehicle-porn in good meaning. Controls - they was different for every car, they was good, they was optimized well for gamepad, keyboard and wheels. Sound track - i guess everyone remembed awesome tracks since NFS Underground famous "Eron-don-don" and up to Carbon dark grime. There was more good things about original MW, but i need to finally start talking about MW 2012, however there is not too much to talk about.
    So if you played original MW, once you hear about new MW, you expect all the good things from original to appear in new game and evolve to next level.. to make this game even greater than original was...
    And the biggest problem of NFS Most Wanted 2012 that this freaking game HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF WHAT I JUST LISTED AND WHAT MADE ORIGINAL MOST WANTED 2005 such a good game!
    Im freaking serious! Almost Absolutely nothing except for cop and free roaming city... game is just empty and boring, you have one big (great however) city where you have nothing to do except for changing cars and driving simple circuit races against dumbest boring cops and nameless NPCs... Yo Dawg! Criterion heard you like driving, so they put only a driving in your driving NFS game so you can drive while you drive and do nothing else! No story! No cut-scenes! No style! No customization and tuning! No challenging races! No tension! No adequate physics! No different good controls for different cars! ! No memorable soundtrack! No rich gameplay features! No goals! No sense of wining the race! No awards for winning! No motivation to play! Only a pure empty city where you have nothing to do except for driving through billboards with EA, DICE, Bioware, Visceral game and Criterion logos, and changing cars that have only a cosmetic difference.
    Despite this game feels like a Burnout Paradise 2, it missing a lot of Paradise features and insane speeds, so its not even good as Burnout! Pure marketing FAIL! This game have nothing to be called MOST WANTED, its a LEAST WANTED NFS game (just like recent Hot Pursuit remake)! After playing i realized that crappy Undercover (which was initially called Most Wanted 2) was not so crappy and was actually better than this Most Wanted 3 aka 2012 (or actually MW 4, because Carbon was real MW2 and Undercover was actually MW3). Damn it, half of cars dont even have NITRO! Can you imagine it? Gameplay is somehow close to level of rusty NFS 1-3 which is very simple and empty comparing to what we saw in NFS and Midnight Club and Test drive in recent years.
    Dont buy this game and ask for refund if you did!
    4 of 10 only!

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 30, 2012
    Just pick one of the beautiful cars, hop in and drive. But do not want anything else. NFS: Most Wanted is average fun for all car lovers. [Dec 2012]
  2. CD-Action
    Nov 29, 2012
    Most Wanted works best when you treat it like mobile games – switch it on for 15 minutes, do a random race with a random car and then turn it off. It's a good arcade racing title closely resembling Burnout: Paradise but it's not exceptional. [CD-Action 13/2012, p.52]
  3. Nov 25, 2012
    Most Wanted's biggest strength is that it feels like a cohesive whole, rather than some amalgamation of a reboot tacked on to another game's engine. The gameplay emphasizes as little downtime as possible, which is a good thing as it's an absolute blast whether or not cops are involved. It's not a reboot as much as it is a reimagining of the original game, taking the bits that worked and wrapping them in a completely new package. Surprisingly enough, it does so in a way that works, and the new Most Wanted ranks up there with the original.