• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Jun 17, 2003
7.7

1. Aug 3, 2014
    Solid NWN expansion with strong focus on RPG elements, good story, first part in the snow, second in the desert, so enough variation here and despite mixed reviews I was actually nicely satisfied with Shadows of Undrentide. Created a new char for that exclusively to spice up things a bit, took me about 30 hours to finish, so good chunk of quality content here, although the next expansion -Solid NWN expansion with strong focus on RPG elements, good story, first part in the snow, second in the desert, so enough variation here and despite mixed reviews I was actually nicely satisfied with Shadows of Undrentide. Created a new char for that exclusively to spice up things a bit, took me about 30 hours to finish, so good chunk of quality content here, although the next expansion - Hordes of the Underdark is even better! 7/10 Expand
  2. Jun 24, 2011
    This expansion is the reason to buy Neverwinter Nights. An intriguing, tight little story dealing with one of the coolest bits of the Forgotten Realms, and an iconic NPC companion -- Deekin, the kobold bard. Short and sweet. Infinitely better than the original campaign for Neverwinter Nights, which isn't worth bothering with.
  3. Mar 11, 2011
    Quite good. Original campaign was better than SoU, I think. It added a lot of models, however, and the addition of the feats and PrCs is nice. Sadly I feel this expansion will be forgotten, but it was good nonetheless.
  4. Mar 11, 2011

1. Enough new material to justify the price tag for fans, but not for dilettantes who haven't played Neverwinter Nights since completing it the first time around.
  2. Just keep in mind that this isn’t "Baldur’s Gate," that the focus of play is far removed from the tactical combat mechanics of yore, and that you’re mostly adventuring solo.
  3. The main fault of this title is that is not long enough.