NiGHTS into Dreams... PC

8.1

1. Jun 3, 2016
    A great remastering of one of the greatest classics of Sega Saturn . A masterpiece of Sonic Team. engaging soundtrack, great gameplay . Worth playing again because it is fun guaranteed.
  2. Apr 8, 2015
    Good Nights game that Sonic Team created themselves. However, the game is pretty punishing on newcomers and often the combo's go by too fast. The soundtrack is joyful and catchy to enjoy. You can even get it on iTunes. Shame that SEGA does not really bring attention to other franchises.

"Groovy is still in!" Brandonthegamer
  3. Jan 29, 2015
    10/10. It's perfect. Saturn NiGHTS, remastered HD NiGHTS, Christmas NiGHTS, all looks breathtaking.

Couldn't ask for more.

If you haven't played before I would HIGHLY recommend it. And if you have, then this is the perfect version of a practically perfect game :)
  4. Sep 22, 2014
    Lags like hell, half of the fps compared to original on saturn. You can play the saturn verion but it runs in tiny window. . I tought the lag was cause the old consoles didn't have the power but my i74770k with dual 780gt has it under 30fps. Avoid, emulate the original or get a saturn. Cause you can get the rom free legally (I own the saturn game) this version doesn't even get the oneLags like hell, half of the fps compared to original on saturn. You can play the saturn verion but it runs in tiny window. . I tought the lag was cause the old consoles didn't have the power but my i74770k with dual 780gt has it under 30fps. Avoid, emulate the original or get a saturn. Cause you can get the rom free legally (I own the saturn game) this version doesn't even get the one point I gave to xbox360 and ps3 versions. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Jan 14, 2013
    A unique title not so easy to understand today, but still as good as it was sixteen years ago.