8.6

1. Feb 14, 2011
    I still recall this as one of the best FPS I've ever played. I would love to see this IP revisited with a new game. Great storyline, stealth modes and spy gadgets. It was as close as you can get to being in a 60's spy movie.
  2. Nov 20, 2012
    Why don't they make first person shooters with this much personality anymore? It's ten years after it's release and I enjoy this more than any shooter from the last few years. I tend to ignore most FPS games now, expecting them to be shallow, repetitive and lacking any real character, but not NOLF2. It's got more personality and more of an enjoyment factor than all of the CoD (or whatever other FPS games are popular nowadays) wrapped into one. Expand
  3. Oct 2, 2011
    A truly masterpiece! Better than the first game. Play it!

1. If it sounds like NOLF2 is a lot like NOLF, and you're wondering why I'm complaining so bitterly, you have my sympathy. When I say they "gutted" NOLF2, I mean it, and I can back it up.
  2. A bloody good game... If you like first person shooters and have a sense of humour, the only other thing to stop you playing this game is the central role of a pink-suited woman. Are you man enough?
    Nearly flawless visuals and truly immersive sound make sure you’re having fun even when you’re not shooting.