8.6

1. Oct 2, 2011
    A truly masterpiece! Better than the first game. Play it!
  2. Feb 14, 2011
    I still recall this as one of the best FPS I've ever played. I would love to see this IP revisited with a new game. Great storyline, stealth modes and spy gadgets. It was as close as you can get to being in a 60's spy movie.
  3. Aug 20, 2014
    Maybe the most underrated game of all time. Absolutely sublime from start to finish. Funny while remaining serious. Think I'll reinstall. One of the greatest examples of all time of substance over style. And its got more style and surprises than a supermodel's birthday cake. Whatever that meant, if you are even moderately interested in action/stealth and love games that push beyond the routine, buy this now. Expand
  4. Nov 12, 2014
    TomAto: I`ll tell you what rotting our youth minds: the fuc*ing oversexualized society, multiculturalism, systematic destruction of our freedom and democracy, high society mindfukers and fanatics who telling us how we are wrong. I tell something. There is no power as powerful as power of the light side of the force! this game is one product of that power!! the creation. our dreams our souls. our culture is our soul. who stand against that?
    This game lose nothing of quality and specific charm after years. It`s very depended on age trends but is still original. And these two things make game so great, special and still like blockbuster experience.
  5. Nov 20, 2012
    Why don't they make first person shooters with this much personality anymore? It's ten years after it's release and I enjoy this more than any shooter from the last few years. I tend to ignore most FPS games now, expecting them to be shallow, repetitive and lacking any real character, but not NOLF2. It's got more personality and more of an enjoyment factor than all of the CoD (or whatever other FPS games are popular nowadays) wrapped into one. Expand

1. If it sounds like NOLF2 is a lot like NOLF, and you're wondering why I'm complaining so bitterly, you have my sympathy. When I say they "gutted" NOLF2, I mean it, and I can back it up.
  2. A bloody good game... If you like first person shooters and have a sense of humour, the only other thing to stop you playing this game is the central role of a pink-suited woman. Are you man enough?
    Nearly flawless visuals and truly immersive sound make sure you’re having fun even when you’re not shooting.