7.3

1. Eyewitness
    Jan 10, 2004
    Jesus guys you should'nt rate a game after 5 minutes.... Overall it is good but the "strength" of the enemies are determined in a very strange way... I personally liked it... but if you didnt that only means you cant play it right enough... try an fps instead of ranting at the game in forums...
  2. DomSuper
    Dec 19, 2003
    It takes a bit to get used to the controls and gameplay, but once you do there's nothing like it!
  3. Jok`RdeMo
    Dec 20, 2003
    This game SUCKS!!! I haven't seen such a crap for long time. Could play it only for 5 minutes, I dont know maybe it rocks in multiplayer, but in single it really sucks. Even worst than first one. If you wanna play fighting game, play better Mortal Combat 4.
    Dec 20, 2003
    THIS game really sux! Some robots are so shitty, that noone can win with them. Who got the pyros, that rules. Here comes a question: Why do we need other robots???
  5. Ithon
    Jan 5, 2004
    OMF:BG is a very good game, you just have get used to the controls and the lack of blood. Which blood in games now is like crack cocane for for heavy users. You don't need blood to have a good game, which could be the reason that thier have been 0s and 10s so far and not rating in between.
  6. Darkdragon
    Nov 14, 2003
    This game is SO COOL.
  7. Spockmeat
    Dec 22, 2003
    Wow, intelligent reviews so far. One person complaining that the game is bad and they've never played multi player, and another complaining because there's more than one usable character. Morons. Yes, there are some problems with the game. Seeing as this is the only 3d fighter developed for the PC, I can do nothing less than rate it a 10. Some people won't like it. This is Wow, intelligent reviews so far. One person complaining that the game is bad and they've never played multi player, and another complaining because there's more than one usable character. Morons. Yes, there are some problems with the game. Seeing as this is the only 3d fighter developed for the PC, I can do nothing less than rate it a 10. Some people won't like it. This is not a FPS. It plays nothing like an FPS. In fact, you're never played a game like this before, so expect to take a while to get used to it. Expand
  8. JuliánR.
    Jan 13, 2004
    This game is very good.
  9. [FT]Ghoul
    Nov 21, 2003
    I am The_Ghoul from the OMF : BG clan, Fury Talon I am a beta tester, and ive been playing for a long time... i think this game will be just as big of a sucess as OMF 2097 If i was allowed, i would give this 11 stars.

1. Has extreme potential to become a hugely admired multiplayer game. But, before that happens the lads at Diversions Entertainment may have to cough up a huge consignment of patches to tweak the many issues we observed throughout gameplay.
    Once you get used to the quirky, low-budget sensibility One Must Fall: Battlegrounds is a decent fighter, especially for online play. But the random crashes really put a damper on the fun.
  3. Going online will pit you against some opponents that are much more fun to play, but the problems with the clunky controls are never alleviated.