Open Season PC

1. MustardM.
    Sep 24, 2006
    Nice! This is some fun stuff for sure. Rarely do I delight in a game made for kids but I just can't help myself. This game is too much! I laughed the entire 3 hours I played last night and look forward to many more hours of fun from this title.
  2. ChadY.
    Sep 24, 2006
    Oh my! Irreverant yet sweet? Yup, this game is sharp and witty enough to keep kids interested but safe enough for me as a parent to not have to worry about it. I played through about an hour with my daughters and can now let them play on their own unsupervised and feel good about it. This game is sweet to the core and I'm happy to let my daughters play it.
  3. JoseA.
    Sep 24, 2006
    Delightful! Simply a real treat for me and my family. This one is going to be the source of a lot of battles for the family computer! Thank goodness Dad has his own computer.
  4. MichaelC.
    Sep 25, 2006
    It's refreshing to get to play a game without blood and guts, and rather to command animals in a forest environment. This game has everything an action adventure game would ask for, and the graphics are cinematic to say the least. 10/10 for it's category.
  5. CarlW.
    Sep 25, 2006
    This game is hilarious. Check it out.
  6. SleezyS.
    Sep 25, 2006
    I don't like these games, but I like this game. If you're into any kind of... rpg, adventure... fun-type game, this is actually fairly rad. I recommend it highly.
  7. Nov 24, 2013
    Open Season is an awesome movie! I am so glad it spawned its own sequels!

Elliot is one of my favorite funny characters in the movie!

Hopefully, Sony Pictures will make a worldwide television series spin-off based on the Open Season movie!
  8. Aug 15, 2013
    While I don't think this game deserves 9s and 10s the game is still great, good cartoonish graphics, nice solid gameplay, and hilarious dialogue. Although some of the levels and scenery can get a bit repetitive and the game is insanely short, it is still worth the money it costs.

1. This rendition of Open Season is a plodding adventure full of inane fetch quests and lifeless dialogue scenes.
    The comedy, while basic, actually had us laughing a few times through the game, and even though the story and character designs from the film are amazingly cookie-cutter, the game offers a few high points for anyone with little tikes in desperate need of some gaming goodness to go with the afternoon flick.
    Solid action-adventure gaming for their respective systems.