7.3

1. May 9, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Banlance not good enough, GER units too expensive and its abilities really not good enough, especially compared with USA and USSR units(tanks much cheaper and still powerful). It's the most serious point.
    So in multi games,ppl almost choose USA or USSR,not GER,because its really much easier to get win,even the same one with the same skill. People who like to choose USA or USSR may give the game higher grades,because it's easy to win and the game with good graphic performance, but ppl who like to choose GER would be very dissapointed to the balance, and finally left. At least many friends i know left the game for the major reason.
  2. Aug 24, 2013
    This game is something I have been waiting for, I overlooked it because its review was average even though it deserves a lot more than it got. This game has lots of beautiful destruction that lots of other games overlook. If anything this games gets you as close to WW2 as possible in terms of a RTS. The survival mode is nice and I just love the complete carnage on bridge battles. I wouldThis game is something I have been waiting for, I overlooked it because its review was average even though it deserves a lot more than it got. This game has lots of beautiful destruction that lots of other games overlook. If anything this games gets you as close to WW2 as possible in terms of a RTS. The survival mode is nice and I just love the complete carnage on bridge battles. I would defiantly recommend this game, it has good replay value and multiplayer is a beast. You can not beat $7.99 for a games that's this good on steam. Some people say this game is like your average RTS point and click but what RTS isn't,its a great game get it and good luck. Expand
  3. Sep 27, 2013
    Online servers were shut down as of September 1st 2013. Do not buy if you intent to play Multiplayer.

Repeat. Online servers have been shut down and won't be coming back up. Do not purchase if you intend to play against other players.

1. Maybe is not the deepest RTS in the market, but Order of War is definitely capable of performing great graphics and a nice gameplay.
  2. Although Order of War is not an innovative game, it is indeed a good option for fans of strategy, specially the ones who like World War Two.
  3. Great mechanics and a beautiful presentation make Order of War shine brightly among some incredible WWII strategy games. Anyone who enjoys the genre should give this one a shot.