7.2

1. Oct 23, 2013
    There were ancient times it was the king of video games offering lots of fun...I wasn't there when it happened so I equipped myself with a rumble Game pad and prepared myself to rock and rumble with this simplistic,clean fun...Nothing heavy to think about just fast addictive movement while the ghosts after you...The better you get the faster it gets...It offers lots of courses and lots ofThere were ancient times it was the king of video games offering lots of fun...I wasn't there when it happened so I equipped myself with a rumble Game pad and prepared myself to rock and rumble with this simplistic,clean fun...Nothing heavy to think about just fast addictive movement while the ghosts after you...The better you get the faster it gets...It offers lots of courses and lots of challenges during each course...You can show off your achievements to the whole world to see or just having clean fun for an hour or two...It never gets boring so you can practically play it forever...Here is a game that never got old and managed to be an eternal fun... Expand
  2. Nov 2, 2013
    Fun? Yes, for a while. Then it gets repetitive. Alright soundtrack but gets old very fast. Pac man is a legend in gaming history but not in the present.
    It will be great for pac man fans and for casual gamers trying to pass some time.

1. Dec 13, 2013
    This is how you restore a classic game – it’s old school, but with modern presentation and some great ideas. [13/2013, p.66]
  2. Nov 4, 2013
    The best Pac-Man game ever. The formula may be an old one, but sometimes the old ones are the best – or at least they would be if they didn’t have Facebook integration.
  3. Oct 22, 2013
    The landing of Pac-Man on Steam couldn't be better, in this edition called Championship DX +. The additions, in terms of gaming content, are limited to the aspects of social organization, the best leaderboards and trophies.