7.3

1. Jan 20, 2013
    THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I happen to enjoy this game a lot better than Wizard101! Good bye weakness! Be a Swashbuckler and inflict damage and use speed for offense! With the downside of low health. Be a Musketeer and become a sharpshooter that attacks from range! Be a Witchdoctor and use magic! (But it's NOTHING like Wizard101) Be a Buccaneer and become a tank! I think Buccaneer is a HORRIBLE class though. Be a Privateer and be a support for your team! Collect companions as your way to help you in battles! Sail a ship! There's 2 problems in this game though, 1. Quests may take you to kill a bunch of things, but Wizard101 was worst. 2. Can take money quickly. The free trial isn't so bad either! At least you get to do ONE dungeon compared to Wizard101, which was horrible as a free trial. I LOVE this game! Expand
  2. Apr 18, 2014
    This game is very good, even if it is mostly kids MMO, people of all ages play it. The strategy in this game is amazing and I really liked the idea of flying ships for kids. It's like Wizard101 but has better graphics and it is more fun and has more humor. The companion thing is very interesting, training them, leveling up, choosing new talents, etc.
    So far i really recommend this game
    for everyone. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Nov 29, 2012
    I love being able to talk like a pirate each and every day. Now that I have found my way through the combat system, I am a fan, pure and simple. Anyone who has a bent for strategic game play and goofy pirate jokes will adore this game.