PlanetSide 2 PC

7.0

1. Jan 3, 2017
    Deutsche Review - Kritik

Deutsche Review - Kritik

Der folgende Test ist in 5 Kategorien zusammengefasst. Diese 5 Kartegorien ergeben die Gesamtpunktzahl von 0 - 100 Punkten. Um einen passenden Userscore zu geben wird auf oder abgerundet. Bei 84 Punkten ergibt das einen User Score von 8. Bei 86 einen von Userscore von 9. Falls eine 85 kommt entscheide ich ob ich es eher positiv oder negativ nehme. Regeln verstanden?
    Dann sind hier meine Punkte.

Mein persönlicher Score = 86/100
    Mein User Score = 9/10
  2. Dec 25, 2016
    This game is a combination of a MMO, a FPS and a RTS. You can either play solo or in groups, and the core objective of the game is to capture continents for your faction. Very addictive game, interesting mechanics, lots of vehicles and modifications available. Do recommend.
  3. Nov 29, 2016
    There are people who dislikes this game for game being hard. But doesn't mean game is bad. Game is VERY VERY entertaining and sometimes very funny. And about game does not teach you a thing it just throws you to war, there is quick tutorial about basic game controls like changing classes(just a basic overlook?). And atleast the players are not as toxic as CS:GO, yes there are salty playersThere are people who dislikes this game for game being hard. But doesn't mean game is bad. Game is VERY VERY entertaining and sometimes very funny. And about game does not teach you a thing it just throws you to war, there is quick tutorial about basic game controls like changing classes(just a basic overlook?). And atleast the players are not as toxic as CS:GO, yes there are salty players but they dont scream to mic like crazy. Game itself may seem hard at the start, gaining "certs" to buy weapon for your tanks, planes and such. But while you are playing ou realize something: Sure some weapons are better than others in some occasions but there is no such a thing as best, different weapons mean different play types. And if you can find a good outfit or "clan" you can enjoy the game for a long time. And yes this game is something that you respawn you fight you die... but the joy you get from balanced fight is something you guys have to feel. Expand
  4. Nov 23, 2016
    Well well... it doesn't happen often that I change my opinion on some game so drastically, but I didn't expect this game to get so much better than before. I'd been playing this game in 2014 and it was quite crappy – lot of flaws and unbalanced as hell. I was looking for some FPS this year to play instead of battlefield series, that are getting worse and worse and I checked PS2 too. IWell well... it doesn't happen often that I change my opinion on some game so drastically, but I didn't expect this game to get so much better than before. I'd been playing this game in 2014 and it was quite crappy – lot of flaws and unbalanced as hell. I was looking for some FPS this year to play instead of battlefield series, that are getting worse and worse and I checked PS2 too. I decided to give it another go and what-the-hell! This game got much better – there are new gaming elements such as building bases and new weapons, the balance of the game got considerably better and lot of flaws has been removed/repaired. Definitely an improvement and kudos to the developers for listening to players, unlike lot of others. You have proven worthy of Vanu's legacy! Expand
  5. Aug 10, 2016
    I've played a lot of multiplayer combat games and this is my favorite by far. It's as easy or complicated as you want to make it, the developers have kept it fresh and updated, I can't say enough good things about PlanetSide 2, play and see for yourself.
  6. Apr 3, 2016
    The best massive multiplayer ego shooter with vehicles on large scale landscapes ever. If you are looking for epic battles with hundreds of player and a strategy atmosphere there is no way around PS2!
  7. Jan 15, 2016
    Once you go mmofps you can't go back to regular vanilla FPS.

Once you go mmofps you can't go back to regular vanilla FPS.

The only Pay2Win items you can buy are camo skins which can be a minor advantage if you say buy white camo and on Esamir snow planet it would be harder to spot. But when you've got a red triangle over your head when someone else spots you it really doesn't matter. And vehicle horns can only be bought with money. Mostly camo skins and vehicle horns are used to troll so if you're a free player your trolling opportunities are limited.

Everything else is upgraded with XP you earn in game. I haven't spent a penny, and I'm a mediocre player, and I'm BR100.
  8. Dec 26, 2015
    A good game ruined by, once again, gamers and kids. Why I say that? Because people run and gun blind into battle with CoD and Battlefield skills, it just doesn't work here. This game would be so much better if gamers focused more on teamwork than worrying about their KD ratio and score. Then you have the idiots that teamkill or ♥♥♥♥ around the main spawn area doing nothing but annoy you.A good game ruined by, once again, gamers and kids. Why I say that? Because people run and gun blind into battle with CoD and Battlefield skills, it just doesn't work here. This game would be so much better if gamers focused more on teamwork than worrying about their KD ratio and score. Then you have the idiots that teamkill or ♥♥♥♥ around the main spawn area doing nothing but annoy you. When this game first came out, people actually used tactics, teamwork, etc. because the gamers were mature then the kids began to flow in and, well you know the story.

So it's unfortunate that it was ruined again by ♥♥♥♥ing idiots - just another one to add to the pile.

Nothing against the game or anything, it's great. It plays great, looks great, everything is great about it (aside from the microtransactions on everything.) I recommend the game but expect to be disappointed with your teammates, oh and get constantly get ♥♥♥♥ed by the enemy teams and OP veteran players that can kill you by looking at ya. Have fun.
  9. Nov 12, 2015
    My first review was unfair because my CPU wasn't powerful enough, and the game wasn't optimized for AMD CPUs when I tried to play. They've had a lot of patches since then, and I've heard it has been optimized for AMD, and it's not single core bound. I don't have a desire to play at this time, but I'll rate it highly because my friends who play enjoy it.
  10. Nov 7, 2015
    pay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to winpay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbagepay to win garbage Expand
  11. Jun 30, 2015
    This is easily one of the best games of a generation, pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved and it has only gotten better with time.

Whilst its easy 'Rage Quit' and blame lack of balance on your poor performance, I myself have played all factions too level 100 and whilst population makes a big difference there should always be something to do even when your faction is loosing.

A excellent mix of ground, air and heavy Armour vehicles as well as tactical and casual squads means this game offers something to everyone, Battlefield and COD simply look a generation behind this. Whilst it does take a bit longer to learn.

It hard to believe this game is now 3 years old, it was way ahead of its time and deserves an install on your computer.

Id urge people to play for fun, not worry about there K/D ratio especially as its free to play.

My one criticism is that maybe the K/D ration should have been left out and this leads to some classes feeling they are not 'performing' and leaving all that to those that want to install the the fantastic 'recursion tracker'.

Its hard to go back to small maps and limited game play after spending so long playing with the scale and openness of Planetside 2. Even if sometimes it feels you are being farmed.
  12. May 26, 2015
    Best game to use cheats on and it's free. Love to use esp, aimbot and teleport. When I get banned I just make a new account. Players get mad and send me private messages saying they reported me. As if that's gonna work. Keep them coming boys.
  13. May 16, 2015
    I have put a lot of time into this game. It's probably one of the greatest FPS games to ever exist. The scale of the battles will spoil you away from games like Battlefield. There's just so much going on and even though you are just one person, you are an asset to one giant push on an enemy base.

If you are a new player and checking reviews to see if this game is alright. Let me tell you this. I came from battlefield. I played a lot. PS2 is very overwhelming at first. You have a lot of options and the tutorials are sub par even after all the new updates. It still Instant Actions you at the end, and I don't think they should do that. PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS. GET THEM TO PLAY ITS **** FREE. I cannot emphasize that enough, start a small squad, go to the warpgate, get in a gunship, and find your nearest 100 v 100 battle. You'll have a lot of fun that way.
  14. Mar 22, 2015
    This game is pretty much addictive in any aspect.
    It got vehicle combat, air combat and infantry all in a combination that really does feel complete.
    When you add inn the VAST ability to upgrade just about anything, you got 20 weapons per class which in turn are upgradable with 5 addiotns( Scopes, grips ++) And there are numerous additions in there, You can upgrade AND choose armor
    This game is pretty much addictive in any aspect.
    You can upgrade AND choose armor type, and utilites( C4, anti tank mines, medkits and much more)
    These items are also upgradable to get a better effect..

And then vehicles are upgradable, and have different main weapons and passenger guns to be upgraded and changed into different types. (Anti vehicle, anti air, anti tank in different fashions)

So what can be wrong with this game, obviously kids and people who are really bad at playing it start crying and boohooing about the GRIND and the P2W.. And oh its unplayable i crash all the time..
    Cant be much more than their own fault for not having skills, not being able to do anything but rage because again they dont have skills and their computer is faulty or just they plain suck and actually have nothing else to do then rage some more because if they die, its the games fault :-)

No lag, no crashes at all for me ever even now or back 2 years when i played it as well..

So ignore the crybabies who obviously dont know how to play a game other than being a bad looser at it and then bashes the game instead of theirselves who are childish enough to not see the fault is at their hands either a unstable computer, Unable to play without raging or just sucks.
  15. Feb 27, 2015
    Not the best game ever, it has a lot of glitches, requires a decent pc, and a lot of death... and also low population from time to time

But i love the game and this is the game i have played most of in my entire life i think, and if its free so there is no reason why should not check this game out, well unless you have a problem with getting wrecked and die a LOT and/or have a pc with a bit older specs
  16. Feb 14, 2015
    If you like FPS, then this game is for you. This will make CoD and Halo looks like child's play. An entire planet for you to dominate your opponents on.
  17. Zoc
    Jan 21, 2015
    Simply amazing and I'm afraid far too addictive. Ok so I have been gaming 20yrs or so since a young age starting with ZX Sinclair and Streets of Rage etc. I have lost countless, hours, days, months into a huge variety of games ranging from Metal Gear's, Gran Tourismo's, Guild Wars 1&2, Aion, Assassins Creed's, Supreme Commander, Dawn Of War series and numerous more. This game is by quite aSimply amazing and I'm afraid far too addictive. Ok so I have been gaming 20yrs or so since a young age starting with ZX Sinclair and Streets of Rage etc. I have lost countless, hours, days, months into a huge variety of games ranging from Metal Gear's, Gran Tourismo's, Guild Wars 1&2, Aion, Assassins Creed's, Supreme Commander, Dawn Of War series and numerous more. This game is by quite a long shot my all time favourite game. It has so much depth which when you consider that in essence all it is, is a large shooter. By depth I mean there are so many different paths I can take on my personal journey not to mention 3 factions to do it with. I can take to the skies in a number of aircraft, I can speed across enormous maps in a choice of vehicles. When I decide to get some exercise I can choose a multitude of professions to add to my PS2 experience from Engineer to Infiltrator and then each profession has numerous ways of playing and different styles. Even after a year I find myself asking (mostly on the newest of all the maps).. 'Not sure I've been here before' ! Then there is the graphics,... ok its a 2yr old game but the excitement is so easily captured mid battle with the glorious scenery along with a huge array of bullets and weapons filling the skies with luminous glows of various colours.... This game is quite simply a game all true gamers must try. Yes it is frustratingly hard for a long time when you first log in, but give it time and you will soon feel the buzz this game consistently offers. And to top it all off its free to play. Yes you can choose to spend your hard earned cash but all it really does is give you visual customisation and if you decide to, a head start on weapons rather than earn them the hard way. Cash is not needed to appreciate this game whatsoever, to prove this one factions default Light Machine Gun is I think one of the best in the game (Orion). Finally one more word on the scale of the game, its huge, really really huge. I often find myself relatively high on the leader board on whichever area I'm engaged in yet I recently found myself number 300+(forgot the exact number), meaning in the small section of the gigantic map I was playing on, there was at least 300 people battling for control across three (but most likely two) factions (factions meaning playable race's TR, NC & Vanu)....... Epic. Expand
  18. Dec 15, 2014
    If you're good at Battlefield there's no reason you cannot be good at this, the gunplay is almost the same in both. The problem most people have is in finding the meta, finding a role for themselves in the game, while trying to learn wtf is going on. The meta is simple, find a place where you're outnumbered, and see how well you can do. There's no other game which allows you to tailorIf you're good at Battlefield there's no reason you cannot be good at this, the gunplay is almost the same in both. The problem most people have is in finding the meta, finding a role for themselves in the game, while trying to learn wtf is going on. The meta is simple, find a place where you're outnumbered, and see how well you can do. There's no other game which allows you to tailor the difficulty by increasing the odds you're coming up against, and it only gets better when you add a squad of friends to the mix. Expand
  19. Dec 6, 2014
    It keeps getting better and better with every patch ! PLEASE NOTE that most negative reviews are OUTDATED since the game has changed massively over the last two years. A lot of problems are much smaller or aren't there any more !
    Only in this game battles with literally hundreds of people, on foot or in land/air vehicles.
    The graphics are really good too especially if you consider this
    The graphics are really good too especially if you consider this game's grand scale.
    With 5 different classess and 6 vehicles, and 4 continent to fight for it's hard to be bored.
    It has its share of problems though: sometimes the battles are just not going good for your faction and it's hard to find a satysfying one. Balance of the factions is somewhat lackluster often leading to one factin dominating the others on a specific server.
    Most people claim this game has a steep learning curve, which is probably true, it took me quite a while to grasp the basics. Yes, there are tutorials but you may need to force yourself at first or watch youtube videos with guides.
    There is no other game like it and I strongly recommend it to shooter fans. The game heavily supports playing in a squad, but I usually lone wolf and it's really fun, nothing more satisfying than pulling a Rambo-like feat as a heavy assault or sneak behind enemy lines and sabotage the enemy base with the infiltrator. 8/10
  20. Oct 30, 2014
    I am not a fan of MMOs or FPSs, but this combines the two to create something awesome, although I would appreciate it if I didn't have to keep entering my username and password. Just do a login through Steam.
  21. Oct 28, 2014
    Ruined my life.

Highly Recommended.

One of the most intense, insane and challenging games you will ever play.

My advice, spawn, look for cover and discover how to play your own way.
  22. Oct 15, 2014
    I have just over 2,500 hours logged in this game. The honest truth is this: The game has a VERY steep learning curve, the system requirements are very high, experienced players will easily farm new players. That being said this is the best FPS i have ever played. It has such a steep learning curve because it is so COMPLEX and deep. Every class is a different play style, and every gunI have just over 2,500 hours logged in this game. The honest truth is this: The game has a VERY steep learning curve, the system requirements are very high, experienced players will easily farm new players. That being said this is the best FPS i have ever played. It has such a steep learning curve because it is so COMPLEX and deep. Every class is a different play style, and every gun within that class is a whole new experience. Flying, Tanking, Infantry, Infiltrating are all unique and engaging in their own way. The battles can be small fights or ramp up into MASSIVE 3 way battles. The reviews about "pay to win" are very misleading. There is very little "pay to win", if any at all. I leveled to br100 without spending a single penny. Some of the best weapons in the game are default "starter" weapons, the differences are in their role and not direct upgrades. It is like saying a shotgun is better than a sniper rifle, or vice versa. They are just two different things. Player skill/experience are the real dividers. If you have a computer that can handle the game, and the patience to get through the "learning phase", you will be greatly rewarded with perhaps the best FPS you will ever play. Expand
  23. Oct 9, 2014
    The learning curve is tough, and the periodic updates may make the game crash, but the improvements and eventual fixes that have evolved in this game are amazing. A highly engaged community keeps balance improvements and new content coming. If you haven't played since 2012, they've added tutorials, a full scale shooting range, objective and achievement improvements, a 4th continent, 3 newThe learning curve is tough, and the periodic updates may make the game crash, but the improvements and eventual fixes that have evolved in this game are amazing. A highly engaged community keeps balance improvements and new content coming. If you haven't played since 2012, they've added tutorials, a full scale shooting range, objective and achievement improvements, a 4th continent, 3 new vehicles, and countless weapons. Play it for the giant scale, the huge 200+ player battles, and the nearly endless strategies one can employ. Just try and resist the urge to buy camouflage from their store. Expand
  24. Oct 8, 2014
    This game is absolutely fabulous. The scale of the battles is unprecedented in the gaming industry. The outfits and platoons really bring a huge level team work that a majority of other games just don't have. This game does have a large learning curve, but it is entirely worth it. After sinking about 400 hours into this game, I have no regrets.
  25. Sep 28, 2014
    I have been playing Planetside 2 since beta and it had some growing pains along the way with performance and other development issues. It now runs smoothly and gets better and better after many hours of hard work from SOE. While most first person shooters rely on scripted scenes with jets and tanks in the background, this game has the same feeling of being in a war but it is ACTUAL people.I have been playing Planetside 2 since beta and it had some growing pains along the way with performance and other development issues. It now runs smoothly and gets better and better after many hours of hard work from SOE. While most first person shooters rely on scripted scenes with jets and tanks in the background, this game has the same feeling of being in a war but it is ACTUAL people. The scale of this game is immense and extraordinary and is a game that I would fantasize about as a child. I find myself coming back to this game again and again in between and during playing other games. It is great to jump in and play for an hour or sometimes 4-5 hours. I recommend playing with friends and to play in platoons but you can play independently as well. If you tried this game and were frustrated by poor performance before give it a chance, it truly is a 10/10 game now and it is simply one of the best games I have ever played. It is a free to play game and the free to play weapons are good; however, you will want to buy some essential weapons like the second burster (anti air) for the MAX unit and a secondary weapon for the tank. I don't mind spending some money to support the game as they do require funds to keep the development going. However, I am glad it isn't a subscription based game as I refuse to partake in such game/ funding models. You can buy a subscription and it does help with experience and moving between continents, especially during "alerts", but it is not necessary. The game is just extremely fun and satisfying to play, especially when you blow up a vehicle carrying 6 people inside and you get all these "exp" numbers jumping up on the screen. I love the feeling of turning the tide of battle, sneaking up on a cloaking sniper and C4ing a MAX unit. There are so many memorable and incredible memories in this game that it really deserves a lot more credit. It is unfortunate that games receive most of their ratings in the first few months of existence as the development team has steadily made this game better and better and better. It just "feels right" now. I can see myself playing this game for years to come. You owe it to yourself to give this game a try and to join in on the battlefield of Planetside 2. Expand
  26. Jul 17, 2014
    Planetside 2 dwarfs other games, at least in terms of shear size and capability. You can find yourself fighting in battles ranging from only a few players to hundreds, perhaps even thousands of players. However, Planetside 2 being so big comes at a price: Performance.

Let me say, right off the bat, you need a good PC to play this game. Even some top of the line rigs can have trouble playing this game on the lowest of settings. However, recently, SOE has been working specifically to improve overall game performance, but still don't expect to play this game on your grandmothers laptop.

Despite the performance issues, Planetside 2 is a very enjoyable game, once you get the hang of it. You may find that the first couple hours you play the game, you might find yourself frustrated. But once you learn some of the basic tactics/strategies, you can become a very good player. But even after you get the hang of it, the learning curve is still quite large, and you may find yourself playing the game for a REALLY long time. I have been playing Planetside 2 for over a year and a half, and I am barely halfway through. However, assuming you can get past that, I'd definitely recommend giving Planetside 2 a shot. It still has plenty of growing room, (I think the developers have a 10-year development cycle!) and as is, there are plenty of great features to be explored.
  27. Jul 7, 2014
    Once you get into this game it if a fantastic amount of fun. The battles are on such a massive scale. Graphics are not as good as some other shoot em up platforms but am sure its done like that to be able to run massive servers.
  28. Jun 28, 2014
    Gorgeous.
    Even if this was a Pay-To-Play game, i would give more than enough to play this masterpiece!
    Perfect tactics that you must play to advance your squad/platoon and storm the front You do need to give it at least 2 hours to get used to the controls of it, when you do it is amazing. Graphics are top-notch! Game-play is fresh and new! Sounds are clear and great! Play this
    Gorgeous.
    Graphics are top-notch!
    Game-play is fresh and new!
    Sounds are clear and great!
    Play this game!!!
    but you do need a good rig to play it.
  29. Jun 7, 2014
    I need to start this review informing you that I HATE free to play games.

I need to start this review informing you that I HATE free to play games.

But, this is the only one other than league of legends that I find somewhat fair in their model. - My only gripe about this game is when they release a new weapon.. they make it super awesome so everyone buys it.. then after a week and the sales start to slow down.. NERF! .. ask anyone when the shotgun first came out compared to now.. or the phoenix rocket launcher.

For the game play, 10/10... Love it!

Battles are legendary! The sheer size and scale of the armies that siege your fortress or bio-lab are amazing!

Guns are pretty balanced and each faction has unique art styles and few play styles that differentiate them for the others.

I like the pace of combat way more than COD and battlefield and the system of how you can upgrade your gear is a nice touch.

overall, I will be playing this game for many years to come.
  30. May 26, 2014
    Pros: Fast gameplay and epic battles. You really can't ask for more out of a free to play game. Great game community. Can be addictive as your job is never truly done in game. No single weapon dominates in all fights. Fight on the ground as one of 5 classes or take to the air in one of 3 types of air units or grab one of several ground units from a two person four wheeler to a 12 personPros: Fast gameplay and epic battles. You really can't ask for more out of a free to play game. Great game community. Can be addictive as your job is never truly done in game. No single weapon dominates in all fights. Fight on the ground as one of 5 classes or take to the air in one of 3 types of air units or grab one of several ground units from a two person four wheeler to a 12 person personal carrier. There is now lack of vehicle options in game.

Cons: Suffers from a lack of Meta game. You will find far to many people grinding kills instead of attempting to gain continent control for your faction. This can be frustrating for the true team player yet does not affect solo play as much. Game updates often feel untested prior to launch but are quickly repaired. Learning curve can be a little high so It is recommended to group up with one of the many outfits in game for a helping hand.
  31. Jun 11, 2013
    I tend to play most of my PC games at least 60+ hours or more. They're investments, since I spend so much time in them. Some games keep me coming back, like Team Fortress 2 (718 hrs.), Skyrim (298 hrs.), Civ4 (164 hrs.), Neverwinter Nights 2 (243 hrs.). Planetside 2 is going to blow them all away. I've got 617 hrs. in it so far, and the future looks better than ever.

Get in and find a

Get in and find a tour guide (like in an Outfit), start out as a medic and learn how to work with your squad. All you need is your rifle and your medic tool! PS2 is slow to learn, but awesome to master.

1. May 10, 2013