5.2

1. Sep 16, 2013
    This game is one of my guilty secrets every couple of years I install it again and have another go at managing the Playboy Empire. It's quite an entertaining management sim, if it had been an indie release I'm sure people here would be raving about it.
  2. Nov 24, 2010
    When I first encountered this game I was a little bit tired of the Simms and the fact of having naked chicks and been able to manage the Playboy empire from Hef's shoes seduced me at first, then I become unsatisfied because it was more than the same. The experience as a whole is lame. Not Recommended.
  3. Nov 24, 2010

Suffers from a dire lack of sex appeal. It fails to grab the attention of Sims fanatics while failing to seduce the average gamer. The business aspect is the most entertaining part of the game, if only because it lets you do something besides try and bed a clone army of big-breasted bunnies.
    What starts off so promising at first glance ends up being a pretty shallow experience. It seems everyone's heart was in the right place -- if only the game could have followed them there.
  3. Despite the bacchanalian context, this Sims-style strategy game comes off as cold and mechanical, capturing none of the devil-may-care attitude you'd expect and casting Hef's idyllic lifestyle as a hollow grind established purely for the sake of selling more magazines.