3.2

1. Dec 28, 2011
    Running With Scissors hits it again! A humor filled, gore packed funride that has tons of gameplay. The game can be played through on a good or bad path which brings tons of interesting happenings to the game.
  2. Dec 26, 2011
    Actually i bought and played this game. In my opinion I'd give it a 7, or a 6.5 its a fun game. I'm really in to the humor mostly, the characters Champ and Dude really got me hooked in, I'm a stupid person, and I can relate in some aspects. So as for the controls, theres lots of glitches, game crashes, AI gets in my way, sometimes its hard to punch/pour gasoline, graphics are outdated(But I don't rate based on graphics, I love me some n64) But for the plus- its got good humor, good characters, lots of gore and dismemberment, decent weapon selection, and quite a few medium sized maps. Although the animations can be cheesy, the scenery of the map makes up for it in most cases. So should you buy it? Up to you, in my opinion if your a postal fan YES. If your new to postal, wait for the price to drop to 30 before you even consider buying. So in the end as for a fan - 7/10 (8 if the glitches were totally removed). And for any gamer 5.7/10. Its fun.
    -Quick edit, if you are looking for a hardcore serious game, look elsewhere this is for people with a good sense of humor. I'm only giving it 10 here just so i can get the rating up a little
  3. May 28, 2012
    BEST GAME EVER!!! Yo
    YO
    YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO
  4. Jan 26, 2012
    Funniest game I've ever played!... Lots of fun and brutal moments. Especially in movies. Like it a lot!!! Devs rock! Guys, you probably had to spend a bit more time on bug fix, but you did give me a fun which is worth waiting for the game for so long!
  5. Apr 23, 2012
    Fail to be a shooter and uterly fail at being evil or Funny or creepy. It's not even making any sense, it's bad gameplay and design. Gone are the days of dark humor! It's now offensive for the sake of it. It's not witty or anything, truly a let down from PO2.

Adams familly does beter evil than that!
  6. Jul 13, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 10/10
    Because its a freaking AWESOME game, i loved Postal 2, and Postal 3 is even more funny, lot of jokes, lot of fun, gays, talibans, mexicans, hippies, soccer moms, chineses, policemen, cats, this game has absolutely no limit, and i wish their was more game like this Of course graphisms are medium, but there's so much fun The spirit of Postal insanely hilarious Thank you akella for this game
  7. Jun 19, 2012
    This is truly an awesome game. this game is a ten out of ten because its whats keeping us from going out and doing this crazy **** in real life. so **** yeah!!!!!!
  8. Aug 22, 2012
    The trouble is that everyone expects a lot from this game. I think it is just good, it's not a COD MW 1000 it! Its a great in its own way.Do not expect much from this game.
  9. Aug 22, 2013
    I don't understand why everybody hates this AWESOME game. It IS really violent but that's what lots of people like. Plus this game has a cute dog called "Champ" and he can kill everyone.

I think this game is great!!!
  10. Mar 13, 2012
    I bought this on release and yes it was buggy then again so way skyrim and a ton of other games. I agree the score at that time was low to me as well but unlink the reviewers of games I waited until it was patched up all nice before I judged it and I am glad I did that as its a very fun and potty outh game. The controls work great now all sounds so far are dead on etc a whole different game then when it came out. SO honestly do not listen to all this negative slagging of it as most all them played it right out of the box or steam on day one and didnt give it a fair play after the patches. Expand
  11. Apr 22, 2012
    I know a lot of people are going to trash this game because it's blatantly offensive, crude, poorly put together, and (at times) just plain annoying. And... it is. I'm not saying that this is a $60 dollar game, but if you played and enjoyed Postal II, then you should enjoy this one. I think they did a lot of things wrong, like taking out sandbox and changing the POV, but this game still brings back the giggles and late night hysterics that the first one brought on. Expand
  12. Dec 28, 2011
    Fun game and very brutal game! Unfortunately, not become the blockbuster as hoped! Many crashes, too short, too buggy and bad Performence. Perhaps, is created by einenm patch at least for the remedial power: (
  13. Jan 18, 2012
    I don't understand why people are hating on this game.. Obviously it is seriously flawed with bugs and graphical errors, but over all that, there is still some of that classic postal humor, and it looks pretty nice on the source engine. From me, this game only gets a 7. I would give it an 8 or 9 if they were to implicate free roam and make some bug fixes.
  14. Mar 17, 2012
    I'm a huge Postal fan so I've played it a few times. Its not as good looking as most games that come out now and its got heaps of bugs but it is a fun game.

As I keep saying "If you don't like it then DON'T PLAY IT" Nobody is forcing you to play it so if you don't like it then don't get it.

For fans its a great game, It has a heap of game breaking bugs that badly need fixing. I was
    stuck halfway in the road at one stage. Another was the level just wouldn't end, I also couldn't get up the stares in 1 level. All these are game breakers. Had to stop and reload as there is no way to get past.

Other than the huge amount of bugs it was a fun game. A bit repetitive in the speech but still I enjoyed most of it. I give it an 7/10 as its got so many bugs. I'd give it a 10/10 if it looked better and had no bugs.
  15. May 2, 2012
    Well,I don't know why people complain.Yes,Postal 3 is a very buggy game,yes it has crap graphics,but it has some crude humor,a cover system and many,many gameplay paths.Unfortunately,it was to brutally received.
  16. Oct 28, 2012
    I did not get to play Postal 2 yet although it does sound intriguing. My review is based purely on Postal 3 alone. What sold me on the game were the features of acts of violence and crudeness allowed in this game which are fun! However, I dislike having to utilize steam because it's an additional step and login process which I find tedious and annoying and unnecessary for a pc game. I have been fortunate enough where I have never encountered any bugs during or immediately following gameplay, so I can't provide any real input on those sorts of stories. I will, however, say that the actual pace of the game is annoying to me because it's similar to a comic book story where the voiceover is cheesy, sudden, and abrupt. I may be in the middle of an intense action sequence and then all of the fun comes to a halt where I am supposed to learn about some new hotkeys and special attacks I have. I find that the game teaches me how to play it more than actually allows me the fun of playing it. It's like one giant tutorial on how to play the game, with little actual gameplay. Generally it's a fun game, but learning the special moves and whatnot slows it down and forces me to read and learn. I want to actually play continously, beating people up left and right, not sit around listening to the sleezy voiceover. It's still worthwhile for the overall immaturity involved. Expand
  17. Dec 25, 2012
    Yes, i do know, this game has hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of problems, but that's not the reason to hate it. As i highly dobout, people who never played games from the Postal Series will NOT enjoy the game, but they can give a try if they like comedy with a South Park-ish style, I enjoyed the game very much could not stop laughing at any moment of their jokes, but killing people with "sv_cheats 1" is one of the most funny things i saw in a game, but let's talk about the price: is it worth the 49 $? -NO, it's not, wait til the price lowers, altough i liked Postal III, it is not a game that you will remember for life, so do not buy it...... yet

I will not call it the "real" Postal III as i can see that RWS will remake the game by themselves in the future.
  18. Jul 30, 2012
    Postal III is a fun game but it has lot of issues that keep you from enjoying the game, I would wait for this game to go down in price before you get it. Gameplay is not as good as Postal II but it's still fun and the story is entertaining but the bugs drag this game down. Wait for this to go on sale and then buy it or wait for this game to be patched.
  19. Jan 16, 2012
    I won't say Postal 3 was horrible but I also will not say it was good. The frequent crashing is annoying, the aiming is off, the AI leaves a lot to be desired but at the same time the RWS team still delivers on the humor. I see a future for this game after a couple of more patches and some added content but unless that happens there really isn't much hope for it.
  20. Jan 11, 2012
    This is the first postal game I've played, but I have watched my friends played the previous two and I have to say, save your $40. This game isnt worth it, with so many bugs and long loading time as well some boring quests, it deserves a 5. Basically that's the most annoying part of this game is the loading and walking only a small distance on the map it has graphics rendering issues so it freezes. Expand
  21. Jan 4, 2012
    I am a fan of Postal 2 but starting Postal 3 I had a bad feeling from the beginning which turned out to be an omen for what the game would be like.

The games graphics are good, a definite improvement over the previous game; in which all the humans had doll heads stuck to their bodies.

Another change is that they've decided to move to levels with a main mission for each. The missions are
    fun on paper, but being levels you're constricted to an area. This down plays the previous games "Run around and smash **** up" appeal as you find yourself more focused on the missions due to the constriction.

As I mentioned before the missions are fun on paper but carrying them out isn't that much fun most of the time. The game throws waves and waves of enemies at you and expects you to take cover, (which is the worse implementation I've seen. You'll hide behind low cover only to be standing getting shot) which just doesn't come natural.

Furthermore some of the weapons feel weak and melee attacks feel like your s**tfaced flailing your arms.

The AI is also pretty bad, it mainly runs to its death (although it will take cover and cover fire ocassionally), but your allies are the worst they will litterally shoot you in the face, or either good or bad AI will just stand around doing nothing.

Unlike the second game there is a chance of completing it without killing anyone because of the morality added to the game, I liked how it dictated what missions you would do(even if it is boolean good or bad), but still it leads me to the games main problem (at this time), the bugs.

How about a taser that randomly crashes the game, or not being able to complete a level because a door won't open, not to mention random crashes, lag, sound cutting out (I swear there was a soundtrack you're supposed to listen to in game)

Duke Nukem Forever has been bashed around a lot last year, but I had no problem with that game, I know the problems it had in development, but at the same time I realise I'm probably wearing rose tinted glasses. But not with Postal III. I have to say that it tops Duke Nukem Forever for being bad.

Anyway in summary:

Good//
    Good graphics
    Funny story & mostly interesting mission objectives
    Nice implementing morality although it could be improved (and fixed logically)
    Interesting assortment of weapons

Cover
    Game Design

Buyer beware!
  22. May 15, 2012
    I really wanted to love this game I really did. They changed it from the FPS style that Postal had into a third person view which really took away from the appeal that Postal 2 had. The game itself is also very buggy, the devs promised updates to this. The raunchy humor is a bit tuned down in this installment. I gave it 5/10 which is mostly the nostalgia talking. RWS should have just made a updated Postal 2 and they would have made a great game. Expand
  23. Dec 30, 2013
    this game is average, packed with funny elements and stuff, but they should add some exciting background music and increase the graphics. using a funnier tone can make this game more interesting.
  24. Jan 27, 2012
    There is a reason Postal 2 is a cult game and Postal 3 will never be. Postal 2 had a sense of humor to be shared with the worst South Park episodes. Postal 2 had it's bugs and crashes were to be expected. Postal 2 had a confusing map and annoying load zones. Then again Postal 2 was made in 2003. That's a good 9 years ago that the game dropped and 9 years ago flaws like that were more acceptable. To have a game come out in 2012 and have those problems is just plain embarrassing. While the fans will be split along lines of "is this game faithful or not" and i have to say in some regards it is. If you play the Postal series for buggy gameplay and horrendous crashing, on par with the AWP mod but that's a mod not a game sold for money, then you'll be happy. If you came for the humor you'll be disappointing. While much of the dialog is the one liners you would expect the feel of the new town is terrible. Many portions of the game are not fun and most of the missions are more bland than an MMO. I stopped playing the game halfway through the meager campaign just so i could play Postal 2 and have fun, a major component missing in this sequel Expand
  25. Oct 21, 2012
    Turns out RWS had little to no input on how this got made. Akella are the reason this game got made so badly. Look at the beta footage on youtube of the RWS version. It was going to have multiplayer, it was open world, it would of been a much more refined game. Bad move on RWS for hiring Akella but live and learn, hopefully they are able to fund another 100% RWS developed project in the future (like Postal2). Expand
  26. Feb 15, 2012
    A game for fools, and nothing more. In Postal 3 there is no one good hand, never knew what this game can bring. I actually have nothing to say, sorry.
    Gameplay: 3/10
    Graphics: 4/10
    Music: 4/0
    Dynamics: 5/10
    That's it. My personal opinion: the game is not worth your time to it.
  27. Jun 18, 2013
    One info here. Postal 3 was not developed by RWS, but instead by some Russian Trashmaster Studios.

Postal series was a simple concept. Test your violence as you complete mundane errands. Of course, know that fate often turns against you. Well, this is just Postal. You have to play it to understand it.

The game works on Valve Source Engine which may make a player think that he/she
    encounters a good game. The fact is, Source is very advanced engine, so the available options of graphics, sound etc. are extensive and one can adjust settings to balance performance. Oh god, what could I give to feel like that by going through this mess.

Story like a story, in Postal it didn't have any major meaning and sense. Same thing is here, but developers decided to continue the story from Postal 2. After the Paradise town has been destroyed by nuclear warhead,of course with our help, Postal Dude moved to the town called Catharsis, to start a better life and find a job. Our goal is to get the job. Everything is covered in typical for Postal humour, controversy and limits of good taste. But one thing made me suspicious. The name of this town. Does the word Catharsis was a message sent by TM Studios? The answer is clear. Everyone who played this will need a relief to nightmares and trauma caused by the game's content.

The gameplay is nothing compared to prequel. In Postal 2, player can (despite given errands) without limits kill innocent bystanders, explore a big town and the only true danger was the Police. In new Postal this aspect is gone. Forget about the open world and careful exploration. Catharsis is much smaller than Paradise. The game is linear, just like Apocalypse Weekend. All you have to do is only complete your tasks. Enemies spawn like crazy, so you won't have time for any calm walking.

Postal 3 gave us something new to gameplay. The path choice. Yes. We can choose to keep evil side of Postal Dude, and support Uncle Dave, or (and I'm not joking) become a kind policeman and defend the law. I thought that developers ate drain cleaner in bulk quantities before they made this game. And what we are going to do as a freshly hired police officer? We are going to stun everyone with tazer and cuff them. Prisoners escaped from cells? Stun and cuff them all. Attackers in a park? Stun and cuff them all. Pissed off feminists in action? Stun and cuff them all. Good path is longer than Evil one, but what sense the game has on doing the same thing?

No bad word can be said about sick armory. We have a shovel, well known by fans, gasoline can with matches, badger saw, brand new machine gun, thrown bee hive and cats usable as silencers or dervish. In short, superior entertainment for murderers. Unfortunately despite enormous inventory, I found a big need for firearms. Apart from gas can we won't find anything. Also there's no flamethrower made of lighter and deodorant. But this is nothing compared to the shooting itself. Since the game is in third person, we are using firearms from the back. This is logical. Complete lack of recoil, yet inaccurate controls are oddity. The biggest problem is fist fight. It looks like the protagonist has hands made of cotton and he was after three strokes before attacking an enemy. Punching the air is very common.

Graphics of Postal 3 is a joke. It seems to be picture of previous generation. Lots of saturation and improper shadows. Lighting is also messed up. And the biggest surprise everything has been made in Source.

Music of the game is great. It fits well to the game. Psychedelic variation of rock and metal is like cure for the cancer caused by this game. I cannot say the same about FX. Weapon shots sound like hitting the table with a piece of meat. All voices apart from Postal Dude ones, are annoying.

Artificial intelligence leaves a lot to wish about. The enemies are fighting us like morons. And difficulty of the game is not flat. Remember the police in Postal 2? Escape from it was a challenge. How situation looks here? If player annihilated certain amount of bystanders with machete for instance, one police officer is sent to the area that stands still and inflicts damage on player. But if we move few buildings away, our blue friends completely forget about everything. But lack of effort has been shown in escort missions, which made me put a fork into my eye sockets. NPCs often stop on walls and lose path. Player has to move backwards to see if escorted person is not stuck. They sometimes don't move at all.

Performance of the game is poor. It's buggy and framerate often decreases.

If most stuff in Postal 3 could be improved, the game would be be better than prequel. We will no longer experience the story of Postal Dude properly, thanks to this crap.
  28. Mar 9, 2012
    Buggy and very poor performance Source Engine that i played so far,i mean.....wth is wrong with RWC? Is this was Akella Fault or just slapped release? Crap,i hate this game....go play Postal 2 instead.
  29. Jan 19, 2012
    i lost interest waiting for the game in 2009, it finally comes out and it feels so unfinished it is borderline unplayable thanks to Dumb AI, laughably bad voice acting and so many bugs that make the game barely any fun to play. The only redeeming quality is that it is funny in places and that's it, simply put it this game isn't worth the 5 year wait or your hard earned cash at all
  30. Aug 3, 2012
    Somebody asked me would I play this game once again? I just answered not. In my mind to play this game is foolishly. Now I regret I played this. Postal 3 has some sense of humor but it`s too stupid and frankly. If you could spend your time with playing Postal (2003), now it sucks. Just save your 13$ and you`ll be glad.
  31. Mar 1, 2014
    Not made by Running With Scissors But made by Trashmasters and its third person like grand theft auto really and its a xbox 360 and pc really idiots what are thay thinking
  32. Apr 15, 2012
    This game is barely playable because of how badly optimized it is. My friend gifted me it and I wanted it because the videos on YouTube look fairly decent. But the sad part is that the STEAM version of Postal 3 is that its in RUSSIAN. You can't get it in English. You can torrent it and get the English version that way. Not by buying the legitimate version. Thanks RWS for designing a bad game and their stupid drunk Russian publishers releasing the game a month earlier by mistake. Expand
  33. Feb 28, 2012
    Postal 3 is a mission-oriented third-person shooter and unlike its predecessor, does not allow you to free-roam. In fact, apart from the humour it has absolutely nothing in common with its predecessor. Your aim is terribly off, the third-person view adds nothing to the game, sound effects bad and missions tedious. I quit during the second mission where the developers insisted that I vacuum a smut store in order to shoot wads of paper at feminists. Not only did I not think vacuuming was in any way a challenge, it was also terribly noisy and top it off, the vacuum cleaner I have at home works better than the vacuum cleaner offered in the game. Expand
  34. Mar 7, 2012
    I just do not understand why they keep this sh*t up. If you read my reviews for the first 2, you'll know that these games are just stupid jokes. Now they did the same thing, making it even more cliche and annoying. Kind if like a bad dream.
  35. Dec 29, 2011
    This is not a game - this is piece of buggy code without story and fun. Looks like game was made at two or three month -not 8 years. If You want feel spirit of Postal two play SaintsRaw3.
  36. May 23, 2012
    This is the example how a third-party company can ruin everything - style, jokes, game play, all the stuff, if they will have a power. Russia - one, entire world - zero. 1 point for secksy cloth simulation on Source
  37. Dec 29, 2011
    This is my first review ever on metacritic. Hell, I created this account just to review this game. People must know how bad this is, just so they don't make the same mistake as I did. Are you a fan of modern shooters? Are you a fan of games with a stable engine? Are you a fan of Postal series? Then this game is definitely not for you. I've never seen such a poor made use of the Source engine. Horrible hit detection, weapons that are rendered useless by the poor implemented controls, what else can I say? To be honest, I'm more than halfway through the game and the only weapon I consistently use is the taser. Advantages? Ranged weapon, with unlimited ammunition. It's more than enough to get you through. Why then put at our disposal 20 plus weapons when we're able to get through the game with one? Talk about unbalanced. Then there's the humour, which remains Postal typical humour, and it's just about the only positive aspect of this game. Hence the 1. Expand
  38. Jan 2, 2012
    So buggy its unplayable and the developers depended on some Russian company to release the patches and all their content after, but they only been keeping it in Russia so its unplayable for the rest of us with crashes every 10 to 20 min. If it was not for that it would be a good game. I would say screw Akella and release the patches myself if I where them. But there are so many freak-en bugs I doubt RWS will be able to fix them and probably just blame it on valve when it was poor dissensions made by them. Which lead to a completely unplayable game, and if you look in the positive reviews some of them are made by the developers themselves. While others I am guessing either have found a way to get the Russian patch working or never played the game itself, There is no avoiding glitches or bugs that will make you fustraighted with this game. Go with postal 10th anniversary instead if your going to buy a postal game. Its much more worth it than this cash-in. Expand
  39. May 6, 2012
    I'm usually not too critical on video games, but Postal III is undoubtedly one of the worst games I have ever played. The main selling point of this game is its humor, but nothing in this game is actually funny. The "humor" in this game is about on-par with an episode of South Park, but with less modernity. Also, the campaign gives you a moral choice system. Seeing how this is a Postal game, you're probably going to want to run around and kill everybody. But no, you can't just do that! It's a game about going postal (hence the title), where you can't go insane. Video games like Postal are games where I should be able to go through and kill anybody without any moral repercussions.

Overall, this is a terrible game, and is a worse revival of a series than Duke Nukem Forever.
  40. Apr 21, 2012
    Full of bugs and too much repetitive sadly, even if it has his own "Fun moments" you should get Postal 2, it's better, sort of, and lowest on price, else just save up for something else.
  41. May 13, 2012
    What the hell? I mean, what the hell happened to this game? Bugs make it unplayable and so the characters looks bad :/ Developers, i am disappointed. I though it would be another fun-shooting-destruction game. But NO! Please, don't buy it EVEN if you want to show your friend or review how crappy this game is. The graphics aren't really bad, so that gives this game a small +. Save your money and buy a game like Half Life 2, Gmod, Left 4 dead or Postal 2 and whatever you would like. Hope i helped. Expand
  42. Oct 30, 2013
    I give it 1 point for devs having balls to release this game. Its a complete junk and you will be offended right away. Literally there is nothing good and a lot wrong with it. Dont play it!
  43. Jan 31, 2012
    Postal 3's script makes topical jokes that might have been funny 2-3 years ago (Sarah Palin, War on Terror blah blah) but are now NOT FUNNY. Even the potential comedy of killing Uwe Boll is delivered in a lame ass way. Total Crap.
  44. Feb 17, 2012
    Of course the game is **** To understand that you can just watch the trailer. Graphics are awful. And by the way, this game was made by Russians, which explains a lot. P.S. All Postal III metascore reviews could be divided into 2 categories: 0-3 and 10. And I think all 10 score reviews are written by developers.
  45. Dec 26, 2011
    This junk software is one of the worst games ever dared to release. Every aspects of the program is very bad- the controlling, the gameplay, the storyline, the graphics, the programming are all incredibly terrible. I don't know how dared they release a piece of crap like this, but please don't let them earn huge amount of money. Please DON'T buy it!
  46. Jan 15, 2012
    I hesitate to even really call this a game, which saddens me deeply as I was a huge fan of Postal 2, and have recently bought and replayed it off GOG.
    First off, if you're surprised to find Postal 3 even came out, especially last December, well, there's a reason for that. Never before have I seen a release so heavily botched. Even Valve seems to be unsure of it's release, as they've been
    debating over how to handle the unlocking and the store page. You can get a steam code for the game in only one of two ways due to this: 1. By paying an RWS guy $40 and waiting for him to, eventually, email you a code or 2. Buying it from one of a few smaller online download sites and getting a Steam code from them. You can't get it from Steam, as they've even decided to drop the store page.
    Beyond the horrible release issues, there's the horrible gameplay issues. The game crashes constantly, it freezes, there's weird graphical bugs that range from just being annoying to being downright hilarious, there's a wide variety of gameplay bugs that prevent the player from even continuing the game...
    Aside from the bugs, they've also removed the freedom Postal 2 had. Now, instead, it's a level-based linear game reminiscent of the expansion pack to Postal 2, only a lot less funny. The humor... I swear to god it's less Postal 1 & 2 and more Uwe Boll's Postal film. It's trying too damn hard to be edgy, and in the end it feels less like a fun, raunchy experience and more like a little kid that just learned some cuss words and ethnic slurs.
    Go grab, say, Bulletstorm instead. Hell, even Duke Nukem Forever. Postal 3 honestly makes Duke Nukem Forever look like Duke Nukem 3D.
  47. Dec 21, 2011
    game developers today seem not to have a clue what they are doing

just one examole in this game is the headbob=the screen shake when you move

yeah add more stuff like that because people love headache,nausea and to to feel like a camera not a man in a game

lol they really are pathetic
  48. Feb 13, 2012
    I'm sorry to whoever played and developed this "game". For the majority of the hour I had with this garbage had me shouting to my computer, "WHY AM I PLAYING THIS CRAP". The only person who deserves this games attention is the panda equivalent of Osama Bin Laden
  49. Apr 25, 2012
    Isn't it strange to find some 10's in an ocean of 0's? It makes me wonder if the developers are submitting those 10's, so as to improve their score and influence more to buy the game. The developers are going to go bankrupt for publishing an incomplete idea of a game - do your part and make it happen. Don't buy this game.
  50. Dec 29, 2011
    The Bad - Simply put! BOX OF **** from the goofy looking characters,Dude's new voice,and the fact the game ruins like early beta copy. Akella goofed this **** badly. The Good - Hopefully coming.. Patch yo **** if not..hope the modders have their way with it.
  51. Mar 7, 2012
    created this account, just to let everyone know, how humongously ass this game is. now ive played some pretty **** games in my day, but this one by far exceeds everything in its assness... unbelievable. ive been waiting for this game to come out forever. and then that. major gameplay flaws, unforgiveable bugs, ridiculous hit detection and humour, that can in no way live up to its predecessor. such potential wasted. theyve completely balls'd this one up. no pick up and play here... damn they even made a f**** tutorial and ive almost managed to die there due to this asinine controls. also failed on the second mission bc i ran out of catnip -.- etc....

DO NOT buy this game. i almost s*** my pants when it finally came out... and know? thinking back, i should actually have done that, instead of buying this game
    (ou, and if u already bought it: try to punch someone with ur fist... i dare u... its impossible)
  52. Mar 17, 2012
    I've been a fan of Postal 2 for years. There's something fantastically fun to go around and just do anything and everything you want without any real-life repercussions. The framerate in that game was at least stable, though the game was buggy and crashed here and there. No matter what problems it had, it always served as a nice way to blow off steam and just have stupid fun.

Postal III
    isn't like that at all. After 9 years, we're "treated" to a game with, frankly, one of the most abysmal framerate issues I've ever seen, tons of screen-tearing, more bugs than a one-star hotel during summer in Florida, innumerable crashes, large amounts of lines pulled straight from the previous game, INCREDIBLY boring gameplay that took away most of the freedom Postal 2 had, worse voice acting than the previous game, and broken mechanics everywhere you look. I tried long as hard (Oh, look! There's a good amount of the game's jokes right there!) to find something fun about this but, rather disappointingly, there were none. If you wanna go postal, get the second game and have yourself a good time.

That is all.
  53. Jun 14, 2012
    This game deserves to be buried in Siberia and burned it has some of the most reckless game play ever it has retarded objectives and bat **** controls
  54. Mar 20, 2012
    Jesus CHRIST, WTF is with Postal III?! What a colossal piece of warthog **** this â
  55. Mar 27, 2012
    This game is a mega piece a crap, it is the ultimate disappointment. I don't care about losing $40, but some people, waiting for this game to come out, don't have a lot of money to spend on a game. I was so excited when I heard this game was being made. I couldn't wait. Got the game downloaded and launched it. Took forever just to get to the game menu. WTF, no 1st person for starters, gee that's sometimes an option in some games. A little laggy, which should not be on a PC with an 8 core processor and 16 GB of ram. The graphics world provided no eye candy. The sound FX would cut out. Missions are BORING. Save yourself some money and disappointment. Expand
  56. May 7, 2012
    You know when a game is so stupid and horribly made it's fun? Like, you call your friends over to play said game and laugh about how crappy the game is? This isn't even that. It's just a drab, boring game. Don't even think about getting this game, there's nothing good or fun about it...at all.
  57. May 19, 2012
    I can't even believe its a game it some files having some visuals and motion programming .. that's it ..... totally unworthy ..... Screw such developers who dont think atleast twice before developeing the game ............
    ...........
  58. Aug 30, 2012
    This is one of the most awful games I saw. Really king of trash games! Bad graphics and sense of humor. I never stop to wonder what kind of people really like it.
  59. Jul 19, 2012
    Wow... just WOW... They ruined a good game! Only played this because of the name, I loved the postal 2 but this is awful. I remember postal 2 as best game ever. Postal 3 has so many bugs and glitches and what is worst there is NO free roam. Weapons are non-balanced, ect. i would make it to the end with just machete, also you will unlock almost all weapons at begin. Weapons sucks a lot, the effect of gascan is even better in postal 2, I would rate postal 2 (10/10) cause everything is better in postal 2, its enjoyable and with good sense of humor. Expand
  60. Jan 15, 2013
    This game takes everything you liked about postal 2 and removes them. No open world, just a linear path from stage to stage and a meter reminds you if you're bad or nice so you can continue on your straight and boring path. constant cut scenes slow the game down way too much, horrible music on all of the limited tracks and they repeat throughout the game a lot. Bugs don't ruin a game for me but they definitely ruined most the boss fights and some weapons as well. Expand
  61. May 6, 2012

1. Mar 20, 2012
    Postal III is a disappointment: the game shows a very bad technical realization and little respect for civil and ethical tastes.
  2. Mar 2, 2012
    The uninspired gameplay, incoherent narrative, and off-color humor of Postal III result in a game that has clearly passed its expiration date.
  3. Feb 26, 2012
    If you're going to be offensive, you need a point. This has none, either as satire, commentary, videogame or comedy. [Mar 2012, p.118]