Pride of Nations PC

5.6

1. Oct 19, 2012
    For the gender, it is a great game. The low ratings come from gamers used with intuitive control based games. It is hard to learn , but once you get deep into it you will start loving it. This game is full with realism, and you will feel the slow pace of development, instead of "mine this, build this, attack, win" type of strategy games. If it weren't for the diplomatic crisis system, IFor the gender, it is a great game. The low ratings come from gamers used with intuitive control based games. It is hard to learn , but once you get deep into it you will start loving it. This game is full with realism, and you will feel the slow pace of development, instead of "mine this, build this, attack, win" type of strategy games. If it weren't for the diplomatic crisis system, I would have given it a 10.
    A beautiful, smart game for the gender.
  2. Dec 4, 2011
    A very good game (after the patches). Deep economic system easy to learn the basics but still not easy to master. The only weak point for me that remains after the last patches is the Diplomatic system with its few choices
  3. Sep 13, 2011
    I love this game and I don`t see why it`s not getting good reviews. I can`t believe AGEOD went with paradox.

This game is a beautiful woman , and it`s everything victoria 2 should have been.

1. Sep 13, 2011
    If you've got the patience to penetrate this game, and to put up with its dawdling, you're in for a treat.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Aug 29, 2011
    Another turn-based strategy of standard "Paradox" quality is more of an add-on than a regular game – five campaigns -however interesting they are-they don't give a full-value game. [Issue#207]
  3. Aug 14, 2011
    The worst thing about Pride of Nations is that it has a much steeper learning curve than Victoria 2.