7.0

1. Jun 21, 2014
    A fun sequel to the first Puzzle Agent game. Not only are the puzzles fun, but the story is engaging as well. I loved both of these games, and would recommend them to anyone who likes puzzle games. My boyfriend and I still quote Agent Tethers...
  2. Dec 31, 2011
    I have recently finished the game and I really enjoyed it. I fell in love with the art style, goofy characters, and over-the-top story. I do need to point out that the game ends the story a few scenes too soon. This maybe TellTale's way of leaving openings for a third installment (which I encourage). The puzzles were not that difficult but I don't find that as a bad thing. That is not toI have recently finished the game and I really enjoyed it. I fell in love with the art style, goofy characters, and over-the-top story. I do need to point out that the game ends the story a few scenes too soon. This maybe TellTale's way of leaving openings for a third installment (which I encourage). The puzzles were not that difficult but I don't find that as a bad thing. That is not to say I didn't get stomped once or twice. If your looking for some real head scratch-ers, you will not find them here. With that said, I would recommend this game to any of my friends Collapse

1. Sep 21, 2011
    Overall, Puzzle Agent 2 is something of a mixed bag. If you're a hardcore puzzle solver who misses the complexity of games like The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour, then Puzzle Agent 2 might not provide you with anything to get excited about. But if you're a casual gamer looking for something more charming than challenging, then Puzzle Agent 2 might be right up your ally, and well worth its $10 price tag.
  2. Sep 16, 2011
    Puzzle Agent 2 does nothing to differentiate itself from what it's predecessor did a year ago. It offers the same structure, the same length and the same types of puzzles. Unfortunately, it ends up seeming more like the second half of a complete work than a whole new adventure.
    More puzzles, even more crazy cases. Puzzle Agent 2 successfully balances between horror and Monty Python style of humor. Better play the first part before – lots of connections to previous game here. [Issue#207]