Puzzle Agent 2 PC

6.8

1. Dec 31, 2011
    I have recently finished the game and I really enjoyed it. I fell in love with the art style, goofy characters, and over-the-top story. I do need to point out that the game ends the story a few scenes too soon. This maybe TellTale's way of leaving openings for a third installment (which I encourage). The puzzles were not that difficult but I don't find that as a bad thing. That is not toI have recently finished the game and I really enjoyed it. I fell in love with the art style, goofy characters, and over-the-top story. I do need to point out that the game ends the story a few scenes too soon. This maybe TellTale's way of leaving openings for a third installment (which I encourage). The puzzles were not that difficult but I don't find that as a bad thing. That is not to say I didn't get stomped once or twice. If your looking for some real head scratch-ers, you will not find them here. With that said, I would recommend this game to any of my friends Expand
  2. Apr 28, 2013
    it's the plot! and the quirky drawings! same as the first game; the puzzles are easy, the game is short, and there's no replay value. it's $10 on steam right now, so for a budget-conscious gamer, it might not be worth getting (that's $5 an hour!). but if it's on sale, definitely check it out!
  3. Jun 21, 2014
    A fun sequel to the first Puzzle Agent game. Not only are the puzzles fun, but the story is engaging as well. I loved both of these games, and would recommend them to anyone who likes puzzle games. My boyfriend and I still quote Agent Tethers...
  4. Nov 5, 2012
    Like all Telltale games, Puzzle Agent 2 has character and charm but this is an overall disappointing sequel. The puzzles aren't terribly difficult; I got 100% achievements on only the second play-through so don't expect much of a challenge. The story is the usual over-the-top fare with plenty of nods to the X-Files and Twin Peaks, which I personally enjoyed so I'd recommend the game toLike all Telltale games, Puzzle Agent 2 has character and charm but this is an overall disappointing sequel. The puzzles aren't terribly difficult; I got 100% achievements on only the second play-through so don't expect much of a challenge. The story is the usual over-the-top fare with plenty of nods to the X-Files and Twin Peaks, which I personally enjoyed so I'd recommend the game to anyone who enjoyed Puzzle Agent with the caveat that the puzzles are easier and the story gets sillier. Collapse

1. Sep 21, 2011
    Overall, Puzzle Agent 2 is something of a mixed bag. If you're a hardcore puzzle solver who misses the complexity of games like The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour, then Puzzle Agent 2 might not provide you with anything to get excited about. But if you're a casual gamer looking for something more charming than challenging, then Puzzle Agent 2 might be right up your ally, and well worth its $10 price tag.
  2. Sep 16, 2011
    Puzzle Agent 2 does nothing to differentiate itself from what it's predecessor did a year ago. It offers the same structure, the same length and the same types of puzzles. Unfortunately, it ends up seeming more like the second half of a complete work than a whole new adventure.
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Aug 29, 2011
    More puzzles, even more crazy cases. Puzzle Agent 2 successfully balances between horror and Monty Python style of humor. Better play the first part before – lots of connections to previous game here. [Issue#207]