007: Quantum of Solace PC

6.3

1. SimonF
    Jan 2, 2009
    "Nobody does it better" to coin an age old Bond line. Thankfully for us gamers, lot's of developers do it better...much better in fact! Haven't seen the film, and don't think I will bother, if it's as mediocre as this game! I awarded 1 for trying....if this was school, i would have to say "Must try Harder!"
  2. paulioetc
    Nov 18, 2008
    This is why some companies needs to get it shape up because they still could not bring themselves of handling games more responsible. The Graphics are horrible and has a short single gameplay.
  3. Jun 22, 2011
    No subtitles = crap game. I need subtitles because I'm born hearing impaired.
    No subtitles = crap game. I need subtitles because I'm born hearing impaired.
    Not to worry. I've seen the movie version anyway.

1. With Quantum of Solace, Treyarch absolutely nailed the James Bond experience.
    It’s not bad by any means, but what brings it out of the pits of despair is the foundation of a much better game that we all know and love. The action is less compelling and the world that’s built around Bond doesn’t do much to enhance the fun factor.
  3. Graphics and sound are good and the weapons are convincing, even KI and controls are good. If the game was longer and would have a convincing story, it could be a well done shooter. But the developers apparently forgot that second part of the recipe for good games and so the game is too short, without soul and too expensive.