8.2

1. Sep 24, 2014
    Great game. I've spent many years with this one. I always come back just to feel once again something, what none of other titles can bring me. I love this world, characters, above all - memories about great ppls I've met in this game. I can honestly recommend it to everyone!
  2. Nov 9, 2013
    I'm not a fan of RPG and anime. But since Ragnarok is the first online game I played, I never get bored playing it. I really like it. It's really addictive, I never played 10 hrs non-stop with other games.
  3. May 4, 2013
    No game has even come anywhere near close to producing anything as good as War of Emperium. That reason alone is why hundreds of players kept playing and donating to lag-free servers for years.

1. In this light-hearted whimsical title from one of the largest online gaming companies in South Korea, Ragnarok Online combines simplified RPG controls, bloodless combat, anime art and addictive social communities to create a truly unique online experience.
  2. Strictly for the anime, console-style RPG crowd, but if you’re in that group you may find yourself having a good time.
  3. While it does lend itself towards anime lovers, it is wonderfully done and I believe that everyone will find SOMETHING they enjoy about this game. You'll receive days, if not weeks, of pleasure from Ragnarok Online.