8.4

1. Apr 30, 2012
    The artwork and music are terrific, but the I didn't find the game play to be very much fun, and I thought the animations looked terrible. I guess this just isn't my cup of tea.
  2. Feb 9, 2014
    Amazing visuals, pleasant level themes. After 1-2 hours some levels become too challenging for a first playthrough. And second, and third... I like challenging games, but that doesn't mean I like games in which I have to memorize the levels AND have extremely little control flexibility in order to beat them. Sorry. The fun factor weakened.
    Update: I played a little more until I came to a
    Update: I played a little more until I came to a mech-themed level in which I died between 100 and 200 times. Then came a boss to which I died 10 times before hitting him the first time. I uninstalled the game.
    I am a person who likes Mario-like games, I completed Super Mario World and the two Galaxy games with all stars (for comparison). This one has become mere frustration.
  3. Oct 9, 2017
    It's one of the stupidest games I've ever played! Visually the game is great, but it's pretty dumb and stupid with no real story and satisfaction at the end. All you do is just run around collect stuff and you die all the time! To complete a two minute level you have to try and run through it a million times until you perfect every little jump and move, which is very-very frustrating. IIt's one of the stupidest games I've ever played! Visually the game is great, but it's pretty dumb and stupid with no real story and satisfaction at the end. All you do is just run around collect stuff and you die all the time! To complete a two minute level you have to try and run through it a million times until you perfect every little jump and move, which is very-very frustrating. I don't remember another game where I had so many moments when I just wanted to smash my gamepad against the monitor. The only satisfaction I got from the game is that it is quite challanging and when you complete something that's challanging it feels good, but I'd rather do math or something else meaningful rather than this meaningless jumping and running. Maybe some people like this kind of games, but I personally don't
    Overall, not a very pleasant experience and I wouldn't have played it if I knew what this game was.
  4. Jul 14, 2012
    Good and addictive game. Great soundtrack, but several crashes ended up ruining the game for me. It crashes first after the first movie and then and the final level of the first world, and in some levels of the second. I haven't played past some level on the second due to a crash, and I doubt I'll play again. And the crashes are utterly random: we load a level, it crashes before we're ableGood and addictive game. Great soundtrack, but several crashes ended up ruining the game for me. It crashes first after the first movie and then and the final level of the first world, and in some levels of the second. I haven't played past some level on the second due to a crash, and I doubt I'll play again. And the crashes are utterly random: we load a level, it crashes before we're able to play, we try again, it crashes 10 seconds into the level, we try again, crashes again, and again, and again, and if we're lucky, it doesn't and we can finish the level... Expand

1. Jun 28, 2012
    A well-written story could have transformed Rayman Origins into a beautiful fairytale. Without it, it's an incredibly fun ride and a great party game.
  2. PC Master (Greece)
    May 16, 2012
    Rayman Origins re-introduces an intense freshness to a genre that many gamers chose to remember by a couple of well-known brand names that monopolize interest… and the rest consider long dead. It delivers many hours of pure fun (and some discomfort for completionists) and does that in the best way possible. [May 2012]
  3. Apr 27, 2012