7.4

1. Jan 5, 2012
    The game is pretty much about jumping on platforms and shooting discs to drop opponents to a black hole. The game is pretty simple and you'll have fun playing it. However, there aren't many people playing it due to the fact that there isn't much content to the game and most people just prefer playing the better Valve games.
  2. Oct 30, 2013
    One of the greatest games of all time in my opinion.
    I picked up this game on steam and was amazed by the very low price, and was pleasantly surprised. This game is amazing!
    A must play for anyone who enjoys games.
  3. Jan 13, 2014
    Ricochet is a mod for Half-Life Original, and is actually a very fun game! The bad part is, there are no players on this game. No one ever plays this game... ever! This game is indeed a 10/10 if people played it, but for now it's a 9/10.
  4. Jun 1, 2013
    I'm John Videogames the inventor of videogames and I'm here to talk to you about Ricochet.

You know how the Rocky Horror Picture Show is a really good movie but actually it's a terrible movie?

Ricochet is a really really good game in exactly the same way (only not like that at all in literally any of the ways)

Bring friends, shoot discs at them, videogames
  5. Aug 26, 2012
    OMG THE IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE PLEASE WE NEED RICOCHET 2 VALVe!!! I MEAN, THIS GAMEPLAY AND THE SKILLS REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS GAME ARE JUST UNBELIEVABLE, THAT'S WHY NO ONE PLAYS BECAUSE THEY LACK THE SKILL TO PLAY WELL
  6. Oct 7, 2011
    Is Valve amazing for EVERY game they make, thats the question right there. Ricochet does not live up to the Valve expectations. Nobody is ever online anyway(maybe 4 other people) and once you DO find a server you die in about 15 seconds, and its basically impossible to get a kill. In general you get stupid discs and throw them at each other. It's pretty freaking bad. But it's the mostIs Valve amazing for EVERY game they make, thats the question right there. Ricochet does not live up to the Valve expectations. Nobody is ever online anyway(maybe 4 other people) and once you DO find a server you die in about 15 seconds, and its basically impossible to get a kill. In general you get stupid discs and throw them at each other. It's pretty freaking bad. But it's the most refreshing thing ever when you get a kill, and it's not fun but addictive and you kill at least 20 minutes of time, but these don't make up for the REALLY BAD GAME. Expand
  7. AWG
    Jul 27, 2013
    I used to know Ricochet just thanks (because of?) this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=632kyLysP6c
    Then I actually purchased, installed, played the game and my face was exactly this :|
    Still a Valve game.
  8. Aug 9, 2013
    I got to be serious here. This game is too small. I know it was designed as a nice little casual Half-Life mod. BUT ONLY 2 LEVELS WHICH DIFFER IN NO WAY AT ALL. ONLY DISCS AS WEAPONS. AND WHEN YOU FALL, THERE IS A STUPID ANIMATION WHICH GIVES ME A HEADACHE. Why did I even buy this, why is this even 5 euros on Steam, it is not even worth 1 euro. Maybe the word Valve is just in these 5 euros.
  9. Dec 12, 2011
    I saw a movie called Tron and very much disliked the effects in it, therefore it was bad. I thought the movie had potential of being a video game though. I found out about Ricochet and played it to see what it was like. It's the most amazing game to come from Valve. Immersive gameplay, realistic graphics, perfect sound quality. Five stars.
  10. Jun 19, 2012
    MasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpieceMasterpiece
  11. Jun 1, 2013
    Like Skyrim with guns 11/10
    Like Skyrim with guns 11/10 Like Skyrim with guns 11/10 Like Skyrim with guns 11/10 Like Skyrim with guns 11/10 Like Skyrim with guns 11/10 Like Skyrim with guns 11/10 Like Skyrim with guns 11/10 Like Skyrim with guns 11/10 Like Skyrim with guns 11/10 Like Skyrim with guns 11/10 Like Skyrim with guns 11/10
  12. Jun 20, 2014
    Hi, I'm a Polygon.com reviewer, and here's my opinion: as a game, Ricochet is perfect. Brilliant. Outstanding. The graphics are amazing, the gameplay is centuries of fun. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this.

However, you had no option except to push people around with discs. No way to put down your weapons and have peace. The game so entirely lacks compassion that it made me feel like a bully. Tropico 5 - I mean, Ricochet fails to reconcile that conflict in a mature way, missing its shot at changing the genre from a thoughtless getaway to a memorable, meaningful trip. Also, I found the exaggerated art style is alienating and gross, even though it looks amazing. 6/10
  13. Apr 2, 2014
    Hello, i'm the average critic, i'm here to tell you that this game is a pile of golden bacon, even though it isn't, bla bla bla, you should check out cod ghosts, bla bla bla, this game is profound even though it isn't, blah blah blah

There are no critic reviews yet.