Rigonauts PC

5.3

1. Sep 25, 2013
    For $10 of less, this game is a steal. Its unlike anything I've ever played, its easy to understand yet engrossing, its fun and gun-heavy, its strategic but not to the point of frustration...
    I honestly don't understand the other reviewers problems when viewed through a $10 lens the controls aren't bad at all for the PC... the building phase only takes a few minutes, and its easy to re-arrange pieces in the building phase... I got this game for less than $5 on a Humble Bundle, and its was a STEAL for that price. I would still be recommending it to friends for $10 and over.
    Its original, fun, engrossing, addictive... what more could you ask for from a game???

1. PC Gamer
    Oct 5, 2012
    The core principles are engaging and there's a lot of superficial entertainment--I still smile at the way my crew, the trusty Rigonauts, continue pummeling the remains of my defeated, white-flag-waving opponent while I review the "level complete" summary--but it's missing the mission variety that would coax out the engineering potential Rigonauts should have. [Dec 2012, p.67]
  2. Sep 3, 2012
    It doesn't have the best execution and it probably costs too much, but there ought to be room in everyone's life for at least one slapstick physics puzzler, and if you're in the right mood then perhaps Rigonauts can be your Bridge Builder.
  3. Aug 28, 2012
    Rigonauts has an interesting concept but never really manages to make a good game out of it. The lack of polish makes the game feel very unfinished and the cumbersome controls along with lack of information and unpredictable physics make the gameplay frustrating.