8.3

1. Sep 29, 2010
    Surprising.I was suspicious about this game but after i finished it i found a solid game from which i had minimum expectings.No bugs nice gameplay nice graphics and full of action.GOOD.
  2. Dec 30, 2010
    This is actually a great shooter, graphically maybe it looks a bit uninteresting but I think that is to match the comic book style more than anything. The gameplay is excellent and provides enough new features to the crowded third person shooter genre to keep things from feeling same old same old. I Enjoyed the story, its actually not as predictable as I thought.

Overall the game is fun &

Overall the game is fun & if you respect its comic book origins affected its graphical it does not really look that dated, I really question why when it first came out it got such poor reviews.....
  3. Nov 20, 2011
    Fun, immersive take on a classic 2000AD series. Fans of the comic will really love this one and it is well worth a play, even if it is now showing some signs of age (it was released in 2006). Rogue Trooper is still a great play for the money and is available for a very good price on Steam.
  4. Nov 17, 2013
    A comic book character made into a decent game, cool gadgets, action packed levels, and plot twists. PS2 type graphics by today's standards, still loads of fun to play.
  5. 6nd
    Nov 29, 2013
    Great game. Cliche story. But I digress. I wouldn't have chosen this particularly beaten path for just any old reason. Rogue's different from other protagonists. Implemented next gen features such as: A slick cover system, solid controls, and a mighty fine AI. It's his dynamic, and I'll be if it isn't one of the most original, and creative I've ever seen.

1. Elements such as stealth and stealth kills, blind firing, and the employment of cover in firefights add little to Trooper's mystique; they won't be used much as they slow down the pace to an almost unbearable crawl. [May 2006, p.53]
  2. It's amazing when you sit down with a game that you had the lowest of expectations for, only to find an incredibly well put together experience.
  3. A strong sense of style that stays close to the source material, Rogue Trooper isn't just one for the fans however; an intensive and sometimes intelligent shooter, Rogue Trooper is certainly one that could interest you if you're looking for a shooter that's a little bit different to the usual.