3.3

1. Aug 5, 2011
    This game is pretty bad. The gameplay is quite generic, the cover system isn't very pleasant to use,... it's crap. However it has a few redeeming factors. For starters, it's quite short, so you'll finish it long before you lose your patience with it. Secondly, it seems like the developers knew how **** this game was so they wrote in the most ridiculous protagonist you can imagine,This game is pretty bad. The gameplay is quite generic, the cover system isn't very pleasant to use,... it's crap. However it has a few redeeming factors. For starters, it's quite short, so you'll finish it long before you lose your patience with it. Secondly, it seems like the developers knew how **** this game was so they wrote in the most ridiculous protagonist you can imagine, dropping F-bombs and creative insults like there's no tomorrow. The credits song is a ridiculous "rap" song featuring some of the protagonist's one-liners cut together. Shortly put: this game just doesn't take itself seriously at all.

If you're gonna pay $50 for this though I'd say don't bother (and I indeed feel sorry for you if you did) but if you can get this for $4 or less I'd say you'll have a few fun hours. I finished it in 2.
  2. Apr 25, 2012
    This is one of the best games ever made. Go out and buy it now!
  3. Dec 4, 2011
    Absolute horrible.....this game is a total goat ***k! I don`t know who make this game but i rather wasting money to good games than a lame,poor,and a swearing-fest dialog and **** AI game i ever had,do not PLAY!!!!!
  4. Sep 18, 2010
    I never got to play the game through due to a video glitch. The game would pause for about a 1/2 second every 2 - 3 seconds. It was so annoying, I couldn't play it. I installed the game on XP Pro and 7 Pro with all drivers updated to no avail. Also there is no patch for the game period! What a waste of money!
  5. Jan 18, 2012
    This is probably one of the best games I've ever played, the graphics are top notch, the gunplay is second to none, the rivals that of Battlefield and Gears of War and LOADS of people still play and enjoy it. Bethesda should be given an award for this masterpiece.

Skyrim has nothing on Rogue Warrior
  6. Jan 22, 2012
    A great game. Lots of action right from the start. Very good graphics and game play. The only thing I didn't like was the length of the game. It was over too quick, just as you're really getting into it.
  7. Jan 1, 2012
    Terrible controls, terrible AI, terrible graphics, shall I go on? There's little redeeming features to be found in this game, but one thing that is worthy of merit is Mickey Rourkes horrible voice work which is borderline hilarious sometimes, unintentionally though. There's nothing memorable at all and every game-play mechanic and story arc has been done before and much better. TheTerrible controls, terrible AI, terrible graphics, shall I go on? There's little redeeming features to be found in this game, but one thing that is worthy of merit is Mickey Rourkes horrible voice work which is borderline hilarious sometimes, unintentionally though. There's nothing memorable at all and every game-play mechanic and story arc has been done before and much better. The campaign won't keep you around very long and there's literally no replay value whatsoever, but if you feel like spending a few hours thinking you're trapped in a bad 90's movie, there are worse ways to get it done. Expand
  8. Aug 17, 2010
    Can't even begin to explain how bad this game is...
    But your review must be at least 150 characters long.
    So, in an attempt to fill up enough space I'll give you a sample of what this game has to offer.
  9. Aug 7, 2013
    Two hours, twelve minutes. That is how long it took to beat this game, and that's including messing around in the options menus, pausing to disable motion blur, playing on the highest difficulty, and sitting through the credits. If that's not bad enough, consider the 2004 graphics in a 2009 title, nonsense weapon animations, dirt-stupid AI, and the ability to press one button and win aTwo hours, twelve minutes. That is how long it took to beat this game, and that's including messing around in the options menus, pausing to disable motion blur, playing on the highest difficulty, and sitting through the credits. If that's not bad enough, consider the 2004 graphics in a 2009 title, nonsense weapon animations, dirt-stupid AI, and the ability to press one button and win a one-on-one fight instantly if you get close enough.

The reason it still gets a 4/10 from me? It still managed to be somewhat fun, in the "I only paid $2.50 for this and I don't care" sense, and hearing the main character yell insults and expletives like a factory churns out its product remained somewhat amusing through the game's short tenure.

If you can get it for under $5 and/or want a bunch of easy achievements for some reason, it wouldn't hurt too much to pick this up. Otherwise, don't bother. There are better games in the $9.99 price range.
  10. Sep 22, 2011
    Very nice graphics. Thats it. The game itself is painfully boring with unnatural, robotic movements, clumbsy AI and very bad dialog. An attempt to make the character sound like Clint Eastwood gone wrong. Runs very well and smoothly with no major bugs that i noted. Just the gameplay is horrendous. Definitley NOT worth any purchase abouve 3.99.
  11. Dec 13, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. tjaaa ingen prob ang dette spil ...nemt og ligetil spil, ikke så meget til hjernen bare skyd på alt der rør sig........så på en mørk vinter dag kan det godt slå nogle timer ihjel ...eller mens vi venter på julemaden... Expand
  12. Dec 30, 2011
    The only reason i gave this a one is because it TRIED to implement stealth. I love stealth games like splinter cell but this game completely failed at stealth and a story.
  13. Feb 2, 2012
    F**k this. The developer want to sell this thing by creating this the foul-mouthed game ever. This game has the most idiotic AI ever. The only good about this is the kill move and is relatively easy (My buds and I finished the game at least 3 hrs in hardest difficulty). If you want a good 1st person shooter skip this piece of dirt.
  14. Sep 12, 2013
    Could quite possibly be the worst video game of all time. Where some games fail to accomplish certain things, this game fails across the board on everything. Graphics, Game Play, Story, Voice Acting.. you name it and this game does it worse then any other game ever made. Shocking that Bethesda would allow their name on this title.
  15. Aug 6, 2012
    Steven Segal simulator.
    If he were so big warrior, killing divisions of special ops, why do Americans ain't drop him down directly into Moscow? No matter, I was lucky, that I ain't paid for this short piece of **** I played it on my friend's computer. He told me, I have to play through it.
  16. Sep 25, 2012
    This game is utter garbage all you do is brutally murder enemies that are shooting at doors and containers
    and beside that the "stealth" system is like they forgot about that they were making a stealth game,once your seen you can't be hidden again unless you shoot all of the enemies and get to the next batch (which each batch of enemies is like 36 guys) and levels are very short about 5-10 mintues long speaking of time of levels, the entire game is like 2-4 hours long 2-4 HOURS. Now moving on to equipment the pistol is the only weapon that can get off a proper headshot it will one hit people in the head while the SMG weapons take multiple hits to kill them and they have insane amounts of ammo and speaking of ammo the pistol has unlimited ammo. Graphics? the graphics are difficult to rate considering this game is kinda (KINDA) old i guess the graphics are good, suprising, since this game is garbage. This has been my review of Rogue Warrior, this is the worst game I have ever played in my entire life. PLEASE DON'T BUY IT!
  17. Dec 22, 2012
    It's pretty much established this game is bad... but why?

Well, it "just" is. It's like they intended on making a crappy game. First, throughout the whole game, your forgettable character keeps shouting idiotic insults every time something happens. And it can go on for a while. After the first few one-liners, we get it dude, you're mad at the world. Second, the mechanics are pretty
    It's pretty much established this game is bad... but why?

Second, the mechanics are pretty generic. The cover system for one is completely broken; when you're on the edge of your cover, in the correct position that allows you to then move out and shoot your enemies, you can still get hit!! What the hell! Then why are you in cover if you can get shot at!
    The gunfights are pretty forgettable too. At points I just shot a guy in the arm once, nowhere else, and he died. Yay realism!

Third... there's no sense whatsoever. In the very opening sequence, your two mates (a huge, bodybuilding bald black dude and a huge, bodybuilding mohawk-sporting white dude, yay originality!) die... AFTER they had close to 10 seconds (I counted) to run from the guy who unpinned a grenade. But no, they just stand there and give each other a look that says "hey, any idea what's happening?".

As for the graphics, they're horrible. Sometimes it felt like the colours were going to flood out of the pixels and drown me. Even Source, the 2005 version, is better than this.

Everything about this game you'll forget as soon as you're done (which isn't very long - at launch, this was 50 bucks... for a two hours crapfest...)

All in all, don't play this. Not even if it's on sale. Bethesda should be paying YOU to play this game. Not only is it insulting towards other games, it's insulting towards those who play video games. They thought we, the players, weren't any smarter and only need a big dose of testosterone in our games to buy them.

I got the game in a Bethesda Bundle including their three/four latest games for 20 bucks, so I'm not so mad. But you can be sure I'd be asking for a refund if I had to pay more for this.
    Funny thing, if you type "dicks dicks dicks and more dicks" on Steam and then hit search, it returns this game. I'm not joking. The devs deserve this.
  18. Mar 25, 2013
    one of the worst games i have played. it tries hard to be funny and fails at the same time. if it was an indie game and had random glitches than i understand. but its by a big company so more was expected. dont bother getting it, there are better games than this and the 'one liners' get boring quickly.
  19. Aug 9, 2014
    Rogue warrior is at the low end of Bethesda's collection of games. the game is nothing more than a bad first person shooter, the main character is in desperate need of an anger management class, nearly every single line contains some sort of curse word,he seems to hate everyone around him. he shows this in game by stabbing or shooting everyone and everything. the one aspect of the gameRogue warrior is at the low end of Bethesda's collection of games. the game is nothing more than a bad first person shooter, the main character is in desperate need of an anger management class, nearly every single line contains some sort of curse word,he seems to hate everyone around him. he shows this in game by stabbing or shooting everyone and everything. the one aspect of the game that makes my overall score a 4, is due to funny glitches with the rag-doll physics and the main characters bad temper. Expand

1. This dreadfully boring, expletive-filled, extremely short shooter is an absolute rip-off.
  2. Rogue Warrior is an amazingly bad videogame. Short, ugly and bland, this game is a new example of the uninspired character of the last Rebellion projects.
    Completely bankrupt of any value whatsoever.