6.8

1. Aug 15, 2014
    Este juego me decepciono. He visto a críticos que suelo escuchar casi siempre pero este juego me parece aburrido. Las animaciones son simplemente HORRIBLES en todo el mal sentido de la palabra. Las animaciones de GTAIII son mejores, y ese juego es del 2001 pero este es del 2009 8 años después y de echo son PEORES, no me jodan. Las animaciones son aburridas y los gráficos tampoco ayudan,Este juego me decepciono. He visto a críticos que suelo escuchar casi siempre pero este juego me parece aburrido. Las animaciones son simplemente HORRIBLES en todo el mal sentido de la palabra. Las animaciones de GTAIII son mejores, y ese juego es del 2001 pero este es del 2009 8 años después y de echo son PEORES, no me jodan. Las animaciones son aburridas y los gráficos tampoco ayudan, son muy mediocres. Esta combinación hace que todos en el juego se vuelvan robots o muñecos con forma humana. Ni mi personaje principal me parece humano, el único que se ve humano es Carlos, pero... Al final no me gusto, las animaciones lo hacen in-jugable para mi. Le doy un 04/10 muy mediocre. Expand
  2. Aug 22, 2013
    I'm able to play the first level but after when I am allowed to drive this game lags stutters a lot. Only the on foot sections are smooth. This is surprising as my HD7770 can run most games on high/maximum settings. This is a worse port than GTAIV. The shooting is fun, but it is a disappointment I cannot play further due to the slowdown. Do not buy this game on PC.
  3. Sep 17, 2012
    This game is a technical mess. You could even go as far as calling it broken. Add that the game feels like a lazy port at best. I mean some parts of the game doesn't even function properly on keyboard and mouse. It feels like absolutely no effort has been but in the port and quite frankly its embarrassing. And even if i ignore all those problems the game still manages to disappoint. TheThis game is a technical mess. You could even go as far as calling it broken. Add that the game feels like a lazy port at best. I mean some parts of the game doesn't even function properly on keyboard and mouse. It feels like absolutely no effort has been but in the port and quite frankly its embarrassing. And even if i ignore all those problems the game still manages to disappoint. The driving is ,bad which is unforgivable in a sandbox game such as this. The action feels dated and more similar to GTA: San Andreas than any newer sandbox games. It short it feels static, non-responsive and the AI is a mess that cant aim for **** I wont criticize the story too much since i didnt come to far into the game, but what i saw didn't impress me. No this game feels dated and unfinished even if you ignore all the the other problems which you clearly shouldn't, I heard that this game was supposed to be really good on consoles but sadly i haven't seen anything even resembling that when playing this game on pc. Stay away from this one. Expand
  4. Jul 3, 2012
    As everyone else has stated, this game and the people who made it, have rightly deserved the worst PC port to date, for ever, in history! Absolutely unplayable on a modern-day, gaming PC and lack of PC support, including 2 patches which fixed/solved almost nothing and no DLC (should be free if ever released but I doubt it as the people who made the PC version completely abandoned itAs everyone else has stated, this game and the people who made it, have rightly deserved the worst PC port to date, for ever, in history! Absolutely unplayable on a modern-day, gaming PC and lack of PC support, including 2 patches which fixed/solved almost nothing and no DLC (should be free if ever released but I doubt it as the people who made the PC version completely abandoned it immediately after creation and once they realized it was beyond fixing and provided no extra help to any of us). I decline to buy Saints Row 3 even if it is a little better as PC gamers were stabbed in the back severely this time and shows how much they cared. A game should have bugs, yes and some can't be patched but when a game cannot be played on a majority of systems without being stable, constant crashing, freezing and errors as well as lag it should be noted that this game is infamously world-wide known now as the most bug-ridden and infested game on the planet. Not even RPG's that weren't even patched have the same amount of problems. At least they're playable and the customer deserves a refund or at least an offer to fix/patch the game if it is beyond unplayable. The customer is always right and should be treated to a game which they can simultaneously enjoy and be able to play or get to the main menu at least... but don't worry if you buy it on the console you will get full support + DLC - which you have to pay for. So stay clear of this game if you only have a PC or don't even buy it if u have a console and show your support that games that are multi-platform should be treated with equal consideration and care on all platforms regardless of sales or liking. The 1st and 3rd Saints Rows are not bad but I haven't got the first, skipped it but now won't even try it regardless after playing 2 and all the hype, sure it was good for console just not at all cared for on PC or optimized well and shows how all the complaints were true. There are fan-made mods and the biggest one 'Gentlemen of the Row' fixes up some problems but still remains 80 % unplayable and I can only start a new game and then it starts freezing up, once past the 1st mission and on the mission screen or just at random. It also adds dlc for free by fans who care and extra additions. Some have reported its more playable but the majority of us are stuck between 60-90 % unplayable. Yes, Saints Row 3 does have DLC for the PC but for people who bought this game retail or on Steam should have them all free after what we were subjected to going through and trying to play this game to the end and stuck with the worst port ever. So, yes, buy it on Steam if you do intend to self-torture yourself as it's got the latest patch which no other medium through which you purchase online or retail has and makes the game at least another 20 % playable. There are 100's of fixes for the PC - I've tried them all, the but at least the game didn't promise to be something and then complete failure for the PC crowd especially with dedicated servers *cough cough * - CoD. I didn't have high expectations and when the few minutes it actually did work and I could play some random, yet quirky gameplay I enjoyed it a little, little enough to show pity for a 2/10 rating. Be warned it's a bad game and quite a gamble - it won't even start up on most PC's but if you get it and it works on your PC - you are gifted and enjoy the minutes you can have playing it 'cos that's going to be rare. But hey, at the end of the day, look foward to Saints Row 3 that proves to be actually listening to us and improving - much needed and vast upon this, to the extent where it could become beyond playable and at least fun for a 7/10 or more rating. Looking foward to it and it could prove to be different and at least promising this time. Hopefully... that's all a PC Gamer can do, is to hope, in this day-and-age. 'Nuff said. 2/10... Expand
  5. May 7, 2012
    Just a ghetto version of GTA, but far less interesting or enjoyable. Stupid story line, and highly unbelievable even for a video game. Obviously a console port, and the **** controls to match. Wasn't even worth the $5. Motorcycle riding was cool tho, so it gets a 1 for that.
  6. Feb 16, 2012
    For the record, I give saints row 3 a high 8 out of 10. I think it's a fantastic game. On the other hand, I hate playing saints row 2 with a passion. It's sickly. It does not feel like I am playing a game. Remember big rigs, how you laugh at how something feels unatural - or you boot up some nintendo 64 game that nobody has heard of for good reason. Those games feel better mechanicallyFor the record, I give saints row 3 a high 8 out of 10. I think it's a fantastic game. On the other hand, I hate playing saints row 2 with a passion. It's sickly. It does not feel like I am playing a game. Remember big rigs, how you laugh at how something feels unatural - or you boot up some nintendo 64 game that nobody has heard of for good reason. Those games feel better mechanically (maybe not big rigs, I might have taken that too far) superior to this game. It also looks.... Sickly. And I don't actually use the word sickly that often in reviews. It's specific to this game. So you are expecting a 0 right? Sigh.. I guess not. Look... Saints row 3 would have never been what it is without saints row 2. Also, saints row 2 has some killer features. It had an inspiring co-op mode. Few games actually features that many open world moving parts when this was released. It kind of innovated. And the game is large. Large with content that is creative. Poorly controlling in most cases - but creative, and diverse. This game has a LOT of content. And when you actually dig into the story missions, there are some truly creative moments. However for me personally, none of this was worth the consistent pain of playing this. I also lower the score for the pc version. Nomatter what system you have (I personally have a 5.8ghz corei7 260 with a 6990), it will stutter to some extent. It's the least optimized game I have ever seen in my life. Bar none. -- To sum it up, saints row 2 has a 9 of potential, and a 0 of execution. It has a 9 of some side content, and a 0 for a lot of other side content, it has a 0 for graphics, and it makes me feel physically ill. I want to give it a 0 with everything I have. However this content, presented better, would possibly lead to a 9/10 game. So I'll give it a 1 for the sole purpose of 'what it could have been'. Expand
  7. Dec 24, 2011
    I really wanted to like this game but theres not much going for it, feels like a GTA clone from the GTA san andreas era only with worse graphics, poor controls, unrealistic levels and boring storyline, if your thinking of buying this.......do not bother.
  8. Sep 11, 2011
    Terrible port. Shamefully terrible port. Volition employed the mentally-inept CD Projekt to port this to PC, who are known for their terrible experience when it comes to the PC (see The Witcher).
    It runs like crap and plays like crap. The controls are pretty poor for a PC game, and the handling when driving is a complete monstrosity. Multiplayer is a complete and utter joke.
    If you want

If you want to enjoy this game, get it on a -- bleugh -- console. It's a fun game, it's just that CD Projekt completely ruined it, and Volition abandoned it. I refuse to purchase games from either developer from now on.
  9. Dec 29, 2010
    Terrible driving views, it is way too jerky when cornering. I got this because I love the GTA, Mafia and Godfather stuff but this is awful. Weapon selection works by holding a key and pushing the mouse in a certain direction but getting those at 45 degrees can be a pain, but you can use the scroll wheel. I manage to solve some of the technical problems but still get a 50/50 chance of itTerrible driving views, it is way too jerky when cornering. I got this because I love the GTA, Mafia and Godfather stuff but this is awful. Weapon selection works by holding a key and pushing the mouse in a certain direction but getting those at 45 degrees can be a pain, but you can use the scroll wheel. I manage to solve some of the technical problems but still get a 50/50 chance of it crashing on startup. Terrible port to PC, might be better on a console but this has totally put me off wasting any more money on this series. Expand

On the surface, Saints Row is an easy game to hate. Actually, I have a feeling that a lot of players and reviewers will write this game off for the sheer stupidity at play at all times. But to do so would be a big disservice to a game that tries hard to do a lot of things and show you a good time. Did we have a good time? Definitely.
  2. This game is little more than a lowbrow, yet humorous, thug-life simulator.
  3. A real challenge to... you know, that other sandbox game... Saints Row 2 expands on the original with a dizzying level of complexity. Stilwater is back and bigger than ever - there's so much to see and do you'll be entertained for hours.