8.5

1. JasonC
    Jul 9, 2008
    I generally like Adventure games, but I find this entire series to be lame, at best. I bought all of the latest series, played the first 3 through, but just couldn't stand to finish the last 2. Not recommended!
  2. JackO
    Jan 24, 2010
    fantastic ending to a fantastic series with excellent writing and art style. manages to tie up any loose ends from previous episodes and link them together as well not quite as good as "chariots of the dogs" though

1. The price tag for these games feels about right for the number of hours that come out of them, and I find myself going back and replaying earlier episodes, which helps me to feel that I got the bang I want for my buck.
  2. What’s New, Beezlebub? is a fantastic ending to the series with few faults worth mentioning. Everything fans of the series love are here in ample supply, and there is really no excuse, barring not owning a computer, for not picking up the entire season if you haven’t done so already.
    The overall corporate atmosphere of Hell and the characterization of Satan are hilarious and, better still, the actual content of the episode ties up the first two seasons very nicely.