7.9

1. Sep 18, 2013
    Pre-ordered this game from Steam. Great concept, good story, awkward controls, gets very hard very fast, gave up and moved on something else pretty quickly and didn't finish it.
  2. Apr 17, 2013
    I love the premise and the story as well as the setting. It is very original in many ways but the combat is a bit awkward and the nights that you have to survive are not well balanced. Some nights you blow throw with ease while others rely on luck to survive rather than strategy. But I really think they have something here although it is under developed and under executed but is alsoI love the premise and the story as well as the setting. It is very original in many ways but the combat is a bit awkward and the nights that you have to survive are not well balanced. Some nights you blow throw with ease while others rely on luck to survive rather than strategy. But I really think they have something here although it is under developed and under executed but is also something that could easily be expanded and improved with a bit more balancing and better execution. The voice acting is one major down fall of the game but its also not the worst. Expand
  3. May 27, 2013
    the story and general feel is good, but its let down by uninspired game-play and poor mechanics, could have been a lot better.
  4. Apr 9, 2013
    Idea carina, ma non coinvolge più di tanto, si poteva fare qualcosa in più dal comparto grafico. Prezzo onesto. Fiducioso in una possibile futura release.
  5. May 14, 2015
    Overall - fun game. Nothing new - you plan traps in first phase, and in the second - run around, kill werewolves, and make money to buy sharper axes :)
    Voice acting is mediocre, story - pretty silly, music good - but repetitive (there are like two sound tracks in the game). The game does get tedious pretty fast, because its pace is kind of slowish. Overall - 6-7 hours of descent gameplay if you manage to buy it below 10 bucks.
  6. Aug 31, 2013
    Decent game I would give a 9/10, but no windowed mode and extremely long load times?
    Cmon, that's the most basic of elements and taught in game design 101, why? Along with that, I have not seen loading screens this long since the mid 90s, my computer as of mid 2013 is the highest of home computer standards, yet I have to wait sometimes up to 3 mins for a level to load.
  7. Feb 10, 2014
    I am pleased that I purchased this game. To be fair I purchased this game during a one day sale for under $5 so as far as value goes this was an excellent purchase. Knowing what I know now I can easily say I would have purchased this for $15.
    Graphics - 6 (This game is not about graphics, so don't worry about this portion of the rating)
    Story - 5 (wasn't bad or great. It was just
    Story - 5 (wasn't bad or great. It was just there. The voice acting and dialogue isn't great, but the core concepts are conveyed and it had something there to keep enough interest to not skip the story)
    Gameplay - 9 (The game is a like a tower defense and I give top marks for innovation. This is what carries the game and I would say even negates any negative remarks I made about the other categories.)

Even though my rating does not divide evenly into the 3 categories states above I believe that gameplay is always the top reason for playing any game. Therefore, I gave this game a 7 to counter the secondary storyline and graphics against my 9 gameplay rating. This game has value and I would suggest it to anyone who like RTS tower defense style games.

1. Mar 25, 2014
    Sang-Froid is a tower defense and action game fun mix that will suck you in. Its always the same setting won't annoy you until you hit the very ending. However, thanks to its constant additions of new traps and creatures, the game stays entertaining till the end where you get roughly after six or seven hours.
  2. Aug 6, 2013
    Sang-Froid has its share of flaws, most of which are typical for indie games, but it is easy to overlook them – after all, not every ‘tower defense’ offers an original concept, cool gameplay mechanics, and a captivating story.
  3. Aug 2, 2013
    Despite the simplicity of the combat system it’s hard to quit this game. [CD-Action 09/2013, p.71]