8.6

1. Dec 4, 2012
    Very solid game. I have played this on old systems and new systems and it always looks good. Stunning map-design as well as ship/character models. The mini-games may annoy some but they make you appreciate the top-shelf arcade racing and combat. The most thrilling hover-sled combat ever done in games. Turbo- boosts, boost-pads and tractor-beams make for chaotic 'bouy-races' and if that doesn't work...try your cannons. Good story mixed with wild free-play...just make your own fun. Awesome visuals with excellent race-elements. Expand
  2. Jul 28, 2012
    Really great game with pretty good story behind it. I still remember the time I played it for the first time and I plan to come back and play it again anytime soon!

1. I really have a hard time deciding what I hate more about this game: Is it the horribly grating characters and voices, the lame setting, or the incredibly sticky flight controls? [Dec 2004, p.188]
  2. Scrapland is a pretty shocking effort from a small developer, in terms of ambition and production quality. [Dec 2004, p.86]
  3. The original art design and wide array of funny and original characters keep the experience fresh and engaging. [Holiday 2004, p.88]