2.8

1. Jan 22, 2014
    After reading all the negative comments here I felt a need to give my own impression of the game.The game is for people who enjoy sexy RPG's not for fapping off to.

First off I loved the background music!The game does have an RPG open world feel to it.The card games while interesting were certainly challenging(when you know your gonna lose and can't spare the points you need to exit the game for another chance!).The card games can be a bit merciless and it's too bad they make you quit the game to try for a better hand(otherwise you may be restarting the game over and over).

The graphics were very nice for the visual novel style chosen for the game.The cut scenes if you could call them that, were at least well written eroticism.The girls were beautiful.My biggest disappointment and the reason for a 9 instead of a 10,was after finishing one playthrough I was not being rewarded with an actual real" video" type of cut scene with my character and his lover.Other than that the game was solid entertainment.
  2. Dec 20, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I enjoyed this game immensely and the major reason for that was that one of the women you could get with was a bi/hetero sexually dominant woman. Most games that include a character like that either make her only be attracted to female characters or her motivation for dominating men is some sort of deep seated hatred or contempt of them, or that it is inevitable that you will receive an unsatisfactory ending if you choose to go with a love interest like that (games I won't name here because I would be spoiling them).

In this game though, the dom woman is so simply because it turns her on. That is how her sexuality is and there doesn't need to be any complicated reason for it. And that is just wonderful.

Now, given that the point of these games is mostly wish fulfillment, it was wonderful to see a character like that especially for me who is in the kink lifestyle and I am happy to say the game fulfilled my wishes more than adequately and led me to enjoy the game thoroughly.

The card games are fun and once you get the hang of them, not too difficult. And I kind of like that they function as a good gameplay element when a lot of other visual novels mostly just give you dialogue to choose. It's nice when the objective of the games is often not to win outright but keep your points as close to the opponent's as possible. Certainly brings a bit more variety.

My reasons for liking the game may not apply to everyone, but for those of a similar lifestyle disposition to myself, the game is worth checking out. Maybe you'll find it as entertaining as I did.
  3. Jan 11, 2013
    Ages ago, strip poker programs were popular... until the Internet came along and gave us as many images of naked women as we could possibly want, and without a rather poor poker game to contend with.

In real life, a strip poker game is NOT about winning, if you are lucky both sides WANT something to happen. The game is played for all players, to win. Not in "Seduce Me". The game of

Not in "Seduce Me". The game of seduction both play, in this game, you play annoying made-up "card" games where the odds are all over the board with the other player, the AI but also the female you are trying to seduce seemingly not WANTING anything to happen. The game is your enemy with card games that are just the wrong side of random. Strategic dating game? Where is the strategy when a roll of the dice can change everything?

The flirt game has you raise cards on a pile, requiring you to place a higher value, a 5 on a face card or pass. 5 removes points 6-9 add their value, 10 removes points, jack stays the same, queen rounds up to nearest 50 (51 becomes 100) and king raises to nearest 25 (51 becomes 75). Enemy plays two queens, 100 points difference and you just lost 2 popularity and 2 intimacy like that. You can't see your enemies deck so strategy becomes just playing the 1 or 2 choices you got and hoping you get a lucky roll OR quiting the game and resuming which restarts the card game.

If this was JUST the card game without the sex, it would have been slammed into the ground for being piss poor.

The sex isn't good enough to raise the score. What you get is a comic page with low rez graphics depicting a sex scene. The 3d engine looks okay but is just filler, it hasn't any use. Every single Japanese dating game is superior to this. Had they used real poker, it would have been far better.

At the moment, your progress is random, where encounters are is random, what scenes you come across is random and the games are far to random.

This game only hope for generating sales is the sex angle and it just ain't hot enough, look at the supplied screenshots, THAT IS IT, ALL of it. No animation, no deeper scene, one page comic pages with each panel appearing on a click (the click point moving around for no good reason).
  4. Jan 13, 2013
    Ahhh, Seduce Me, from the makers of Killzone... well, if I was tasked to describe this "game" in just a single word, this is what that word would be: BAD.
  5. Jun 15, 2013
    This game is horrible, there arent any naked men in this game, its all vaginas and you cant even look ni the mirror to fap to yourself. The skanks dont even have fashion sense, all they wear are tops that barely cover their chests. Ew right, who wants to see breasts when you can see hot hairy men.
  6. Nov 14, 2013
    A sex game at a minimum needs good attractive anatomically adjustable naked men. A good sex game should have gay men! This lacks the minimum to be enjoyed.

1. Mar 6, 2013
    Seduce Me might be a way to ease us into the notion that sex in games isn’t necessarily harmful. But next time, it wouldn’t hurt if it was a little more fun, too.
  2. Mar 5, 2013
    There’s no story here and the game depletes its potential quickly, so after few sips of Mediterranean decadence comes boredom. [CD-Action 03/2013, p.75]
  3. Feb 11, 2013
    Seduce Me gives you what you're looking for, but not much more. It has some nice ideas, but they're not well developed, and even the adult content, while decently made and with some nice art, could have been better. A mediocre game.