8.4

1. AWG
    Jun 23, 2013
    I started this game just after playing BFE and I liked it very much even if BFE is way superior (better enemies, better graphics, better cut-scenes, better maps). But TFE is still a very good game both in single player mode and in co-op.
  2. Jan 6, 2014
    Seriously the only reason to buy this old version is if your system can't run the eye candy HD version, with modern gamepad support. Actually the HD versions are not really that good game either, meh.
  3. Dec 26, 2012
    From my childhood memories,this game is still exist in my mind and its the game that is still kick ass till now,the graphics are much impressive for old times and it runs really Fluently without slowdown at all.And humor that is funny for the old time,for me...this game deserve 10 and its the best 2001 game ever made,till now,people still playing this game :)
  4. Jun 14, 2011
    This is a great game made by Croatian Game industry: Croteam, It is fast, funny, totally crazy, I love it. I bloody love it..... hell it is one of the best games of 21st (so far)
  5. Mar 9, 2012
    It never claims to be more than the straight-forward shooter, and it manages that admirably. It fares much better than Duke Nukem, but it ain't as memorable as Quake 1.
  6. Apr 5, 2012
    Just plain fun. If you're looking for a game where you just want to have fun, mindless fun and nothing but this is it. It also has a ton of funny and interesting easter eggs.
  7. Apr 15, 2013
    Jamas disfrute tanto un FPS, ya no hacen muchos juegos de este estilo, muchos monstruos, un lugar extremadamente amplio y un arsenal de armas para utilizar. Disfrute cada minuto de este juego, y si lo jugas en la dificultad mas alta, es todo un desafio. La historia no es para nada buena, pero el gameplay, los sonidos, los graficos, el estilo de los mosntruos, las armas, casi todo es perfecto en este juego! Expand
  8. Nov 25, 2012
    The best kill-them all shooter. I like it for hardcore. Good graphic, difficult missions and dynamic gameplay. Classic Shooter. I played for many times.
  9. Nov 8, 2013
    After completing the game, I personally found it to be one of the best game I ever played. While the game play is pretty basic, it's really enjoyable. There are also traps and secrets in the map to make things more challenging. Another great thing is the environment, it looks fantastic even for a 12 year old game. The levels in the game are pretty quick (15-25 minutes) which can be good for some people but not so great for some people. Overall, this game is recommended if you like FPS games and feel like using "beefy" weapons against some crazy swarms of wacky enemies. Expand
  10. Nov 9, 2013
    Definitely the one you should start the game series with. A very efficient way to unleash your rage. Don't worry about the plot and graphics you don't need them.

1. This is the best dose of pure visceral excitement to hit shooters in years.
  2. Just firing this beast up, and blasting some bad guys without a care in the world feels very refreshing.
  3. If you like mindlessly shooting things (like me), buy this game! Well worth the bang!