Shaun White Snowboarding PC

5.1

1. Charles
    May 24, 2009
    As a snowboarder I waited and waited and was happy with the release in general. The freedom to board where ever you want is just fantastic. THe moves are good and the range of gear you can grab makes progresion for cash a tried and tested method of progresion. My only issue is only having 4 human players in the game at one time. A good game to pass the time during seasons.

1. The game is stuck between being a dry simulation and an arcade-style game. It’s a weird mix without a lot of long time motivation. Some missions are too hard, the controls are not well done and it can get boring quite fast.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Soundtrack, multiplayer and touch of freedom are the greatest pros of this new snowboarding game. Unfortunately, you'll find too many backlogs during the course of game to fully enjoy the white slopes. [Issue#174, Jan 2009]
  3. PC PowerPlay
    Shaun White Snowboarding is at once the unfortunate victim of our towering expectations and the hapless result of a sloppy port. We've been waiting so long now for some decent snow, hopefully a more polished sequel will see us back on the slopes next season. [February 2009, p.60]